It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT CHECK: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Notice how fast they made this thread number 1?

They really want people to think it's normal.

I'm sensing desperation.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

I'm sensing desperation.

I agree we are all lying.
This is not normal and most likely ALL these kill offs are signs of the pending apocalypse.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Some sources say that birds and fish are dying from methane poisoning, and methane is coming from cracking earth crust. This is why most of cases are near fault lines. zetatalk.com...
And for some reason government dont want to tell this to public. This event is not normal, it is connected with big changes in earth structure.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok i see comments "how its the media hype why we are noticing only now or its the internet" but to the best of my recolection both media and the interent have been around for a long time and these animal die-offs not being hyped before.

Then i see comments how disease is the cause, which is fine but show me the disease this group of die-off has in common not what past diseases has done not just speculation that its the case this time around. I also dont like the comment "die-offs occured before", sure maybe they have and you might even find evidence of it happening as frequently as it is now but that doesnt put anything on the other side of the equal sign.

Finally im tired of seeing comments saying "dont bother the conspiracy theorist wont listen to reason or any answers given to them". Is it so crazy to question when the media and "officials" keep changing their story on the deaths. I mean the simplest way to tell if someone is lie ing is they keep changing their stories. First fireworks, and when no one bought that it became some blunt force trauma from running into buildings but the bodies arent near buildings, and finally now its just mass die-off which is natural. I might have bought into the it being regular if they started with that to begin with if its so regular and normal it really should have been the first answer dont you think.

and the end of the day normal occurence or not their should be a cause not just some invisible biological clock that say its their time to die off and they die in sync.
edit on 7-1-2011 by plaguedone because: left out some words that made my sentence flawed

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

I'm sensing desperation.

I'm 30+, my parents are almost 60 and they also never heard about these sort of massive deaths, yet my parents are really smart people and usually look after things. Same goes with my friends. None of them ever heard about these sort of massive death (At least not in this scale), what is happening now (One or two cases within a two or five years, yes, but we're already at 10+ within two weeks).

Whoever saying it's normal, that one is lying and paid by some desperate idiot, who believes putting our head into the sand is going to solve anything. This is what from the powerful are afraid. Their "great power" is an illusion, otherwise they shouldn't create these sort of lies, what they're trying to tell us (Airplanes hit the birds, fireworks scared the birds. Yeah. And the very same fireworks and airplanes killed the fishes too.).

Everyone who is saying this is completely normal, that one is: 1. a pathetic liar, 2. something is wrong with his mind. Spineless Government freaks are always remaining Government freaks.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Bringing something fresh to the discussion...

Have any of you seen this? please watch FULLY and then comment, dont just read the book by its cover, thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
OK, what weve got here is a classic case of misdirection or slight of hand manipulating the masses. I believe that we are now being bombarded with 'lil hick news stations reporting on who cares scenarios. Like when I went to the google maps "aflockylypse" map and found a story near me of just a couple of fish dead on the shores of Lake Michigan. In the day following the original "5000" storie they were ready to let us know that this would happen. They said something like" Im sure were going to see a lot more of these stories pop up as people are now more aware of these normal die offs around them." They are burying the real stories in a cess pool of garbage stories, so now ATSers we are going to have to dig deeper and weed out the shat.I am 35 years old and if these die offs occured so often(like thousands incidents a year as I am now hearing) then why have I NEVER heard of this before? Listen I understand that very large numbers of animals do die of disease or stress or oil or whatever, but lets assume theyre all infected at the same time, For the love of goD, they do nat die at the same time. Put on your shat goggles people cuz its one big shatstorm coming at ya!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Reply to post by yaphun

The ONLY ones who have even mentioned anything end of the world or apocalyptical have been the ones claiming that this is normal, and it is mentioned mockingly at the one who say it is not normal.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by theinfernal

Over 1000 a year now? Guess they are desperate.

OMG

The USGS site has 160ish per year. That is easily verifiable. It is also easily verifiable that none of them are mass deaths of this size over the same span of time.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 1/7/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

Maybe one of the reasons this is taking on a life of its own is because the initial somewhat "official" scientific explanations credited this event to the fireworks from NYE?? Just today Michio Kaku restated that the fireworks shouldn't be ruled out as it probably confused the birds and all. If this is such a normal event maybe those spewing the answers should have just stuck to the status quo explanation and most would have just ignored it as they do everything else.

What it looks like is that someone in charge decided that the firework story was going to fly (excuse the pun) and probably would have pulled it off successfully had it not started happening all over the world in the manner it is. Now it looks like they are trying to back peddle by touting that this is all just normal cycle of life stuff. Does anyone really seriously believe fireworks caused this?
edit on 7-1-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What the Flock?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaphun
reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

You are wasting your time. You will never get them to even search for past die offs, you will never get them to believe biologists when they say it is common, you will never get them to understand the media is the only reason this is "big news".

Dude .. its the rapture obvious..

To be honest i believe nothing from educated sources, after all they are simply regurgitating information they were taught, who is to know what is the truth. The best bet, in my life, has been to listen to my gut, we have in-built warning and defence mechanisms in our bodies. We have just forgotten to use them. The sheer number of animal deaths around the world, is, at the least, alarming. You sad people who believe the, "experts", will be the first ones to seek help from those of us with open minds if and when the SHTF.

Dude .. its ignorance obvious..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Are there any reports of bruised pigs in the vicinity of these bird deaths?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nghtshd

why do you ask that? a very strange question indeed.
second line

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Why aren't more people thinking that it's due to the corexit used to clean up the bp oil spill? If you think that just because it's been this long, it couldn't be that, you're wrong. We don't know how many fish are dead at the bottom of the ocean, never to be seen by us.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nghtshd
Are there any reports of bruised pigs in the vicinity of these bird deaths?

Even if the answer is yes, what personally I don't know, this answer wouldn't answer the fishes and the crabs all over the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost374
Why aren't more people thinking that it's due to the corexit used to clean up the bp oil spill? If you think that just because it's been this long, it couldn't be that, you're wrong. We don't know how many fish are dead at the bottom of the ocean, never to be seen by us.

That's why the 150 tons of fishes was washed to the shores of Brasil, 100 tons in Vietnam... yeah. All of them are from the Mexican Gulf. Nope. The Gulf Oil has no connection to this. Plus that also wouldn't explain the birds all over the world.

We don't know how many fish are dead at the bottom of the ocean, never to be seen by us.

Or because the Mexican Gulf disaster was also a cover up and the true accident never happened there?
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

In his case, he's a frog in the pot and other frogs are trying to figure out how to turn off the gas and are telling him the temperature is rising and he's enjoying his spa....

Jaden
edit on 7-1-2011 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

I completley agree with you. It could be corexit, although i think that particular can of worms is yet to resurface its ugly head, it could be the fact that the planet is passing through the galactic plane at the moment, opening us up to energies not seen in many lifetimes, it could be a natural part of evolution on a global scale, again not witnessed before in many lifetimes. If it is a world changing event the only thing you can be certain of is that joe public will be the last to know. In the meantime there is ATS

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Good god... Ok, i have been into this community for years and years.. This is not the first time or the last time people will go bat crazy over something small like this.. I really wish you guys would think a little though and what a turn off this all is for us older members who have been around to see the BS and over hype before.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join