It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal UFO Photos Never Shown Online - [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Tyler, I have an easy one for you.

Please provide the GPS coordinates of this location. I would like to confirm the presence of what appears to be six different large tanks and the river, to get an idea of the objects trajectory.. possible?

You should understand that extraordinary claims and photos call for extraordinary scrutiny. For you to have one of the clearest photos ever taken of a ufo would be quite remarkable, if true.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tvision

You also stated that you don't have Photoshop in your computer and that you never used this program... Sorry, but too many contradictions.

This photo is obviously a Fake and you're obviously a Liar.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You may recall that one of the things that ATS uses as a cornerstone is Civility & Decorum towards all the membership.

If you feel opposed to what is presented, simply state your case and ask for more information to be provide to back up the claims with which you disagree. There is no need for taunting behavior which is neither amusing nor appreciated. Future posts along those lines are subject to removal and further actions.

The OP was asked to provide more evidence so let us wait and see what is given like reasonable and objective adults that we, shall we?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And to think, he had such high hopes.

This is just evidence I have of a premeditated incident. Completely relevant to the topic at hand and serves to characterize the OP. While waiting for his RAW photos, it's only fair that we can submit and talk about these not being real. Yes?! It is our opinion. No?!
edit on 6-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
remember this thread here

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that thread went on for hours and hours and hours

op did not provide any evidence-- remember if they had the evidence they would provide it in initial thread, or within their second reply maximum

i suggest you close this thread till op pms you with the unedited images

untill now consider this thread closed, because all itll do is give the op the giggles he/she wants
edit on 6-1-2011 by ancientaliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Wow!

Personally, I thought it looked like a water droplet.

I use windows 7 with paint. Do I have photoshop preinstalled?

How do I find it? I'll do a search in windows explorer!

I take pictures of gorgeous sunsets, but I'm keeping them for myself, and wifey.

You guys are very very mean.

ETA; OK. here's a teaser!

edit on (1/6/1111 by loveguy because: blah

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

No offence taken. I find it funny too that he tried to hoax ats. I just registered but have been lurking for quite a while. The photo is obviously a fake as the mod pointed out with the lies, and the kid hasn't been back yet with his "unedited version" so I guess this will end up like most of the other hoaxes I have read here over the last while.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by likeitmattersanyway

No offence taken. I find it funny too that he tried to hoax ats. I just registered but have been lurking for quite a while. The photo is obviously a fake as the mod pointed out with the lies, and the kid hasn't been back yet with his "unedited version" so I guess this will end up like most of the other hoaxes I have read here over the last while.

meantime the thread will go on about 4 or 5 more pages while he sits back makes a coffee and gets his rocks off over it, and then people like me who question why this thread is allowed to insult our intelligence, will get `warnings`

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientaliens

Step away from the keyboard and take a deep breath, man. It'll do you a world of good.

If you are gonna survive on ATS, you're gonna have to learn a LOT of patience. Might wanna start practicing that right now. The OP either will come back or he won't. You aren't gonna change that by getting banned or blowong a vessel!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by likeitmattersanyway

How do we know he's a kid?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientaliens

Dude, chill. You're bugging out.

You're gonna get yourself banned or something. Like previous poster said, just take a break.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Okay lets move on to something more worth our time, it's obviously not going any farther then this since it's more then probable to be a fake. In any case, I thought the photos looked rather odd to begin with the sky is fairly over cast, and the lighting on the object looks all wrong...To me it also looks like it isn't on the same plane or depth as the sky as if it's just pasted on and not blended. In my opinion a fake. Too bad, aliens flying space shoes would be kinda crazy...

edit on 1/6/2011 by XxZenTruthxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

He said he's 24. Pretty young to me!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Aside from the Photoshop in the EXIF data the closeup of the object sure looks like it was inserted:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d7cb4e23275.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Uploading first pic now. Cool down.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tvision
Uploading first pic now. Cool down.

I don't think you need to, you already failed with the hoax

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is why photos are never enough, you need multiple eye witness testimony to corroborate, radar confirmation, and all coming from accredited sources.

It isn't unreasonable imo to dismiss a couple of dodgy looking pics on the internet by a single poster is not something i'd waste my time with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join