It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal UFO Photos Never Shown Online - [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
For those who don't know, my name is Tyler, I'm 24 and this is my first thread.

Over the past 7 years I've been highly intrigued by the whole alien/ufo/planetary topic. Despite the fuss at to what exactly is going on, I do believe there is something beyond our skies. Military projects would be an appropriate cause for many of these sightings and phenomenon, but definitely not all of them. I call them as I see them and can admit that I can't explain everything I see. I do look at the evidence with common sense and an open mind.

I've seen craft myself and taken many photos. Over the last 7 years I've gotten some strange things on camera, all of which I will share within the coming days/weeks. I do not have a large pile of photos/video, but the ones I do have are in my opinion worthy of discussion. I'm not one of these "researchers" who has the luck of catching multiple sightings/videos day after day, and highly encourage you to be wary of anyone revealing so many photos. I refuse to believe some of these guys whom are claiming to catch craft day after day, as if they are being specially targeted by the aliens for attention.

I will not say what the craft are, as I do not know. I will however post some photos and let you see for yourselves.

These photos are directly from my SD card, which came directly from my camera. I use a Kodak Zi8 HD pocket cam for all photos and pics, as it is small, handy and easy to carry around.

This first set of photos is of an unidentified flying craft of some sort, which was captured on July 3rd of last year.

The first photo shows the full unedited view of the craft flying relatively close to where we were, which is on the sidewalk of a main road near our home. The object seems to be above what we know as the Ohio river, which is directly on the other side of the trees, separating Ohio from Kentucky.

IMAGE #1

IMAGE #2 - ZOOMED IN VIEW OF CRAFT

IMAGE #3 - TAKEN AS OBJECT MOVED FURTHER INTO CLOUDS

The object in question appeared to have a white/grayish tint to it, with what looks like a black window. In the first photograph you can actually see the glare from the sun light on this window just before moving into the clouds and out of the sun's reach. The object moved at a steady pace, but not so fast that it blurred as I snapped 3 photos, which was all my camera would allow before the object moved out of sight. The last photo I have not posted as the object is obstructed almost fully by the cloud formation.

There were no wings and/or propellers on the craft, and absolutely no sound that I could hear. It seemed to move in a straight line, without any disturbance or disruption. It reminded me of how anti-gravity might work as to say the craft is "sliding" across or down a line of gravity created and manipulated by the craft. This is just an observation mind you and in no way explains the actual flight of the craft.

I walk on this sidewalk daily with my wife and little boy, camera always in hand. I have spoken with others about the occurrence of strange UFO sightings along and above this river, and so is the reason I began watching it to begin with. This is the first sighting I had seen in this area after a full year of monitoring it daily on our family walks. I have seen yet one other sighting over this area which was at night. Photos of this sighting will be posted on another thread soon.

The only reason I did not get a video of this craft (which is what I wanted to begin with) is due to the fact that when I saw the object, I turned my camera on and realized that it was set to take stills. I did not have the time to set it back to take video, as the camera in question takes a few seconds to change settings, which is all I had to begin with in getting this craft on camera. I now make sure to have the camera properly set to video before I turn it on!

This was a spectacular sight indeed, and I can only say that in my opinion, this was not a military craft. It has 2 large blackish objects on the back which may possibly be some sort of anti-gravity mechanism. I have never seen any military aircraft in this area before, heck, I barely even see regular planes or helicopters..

I am not claiming this as an "alien" craft, but simply unidentified. And for those who may call hoax, I can only tell you that I have never used photoshop and wouldn't waste my time if I did. Don't attack unless you have honest cause. I could attack any single photo placed before me, but I don't.

Well there you have it. My first thread, and many more to come!
edit on 6-1-2011 by Tvision because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
wow, no offense but
extremely photoshopped and fake, what do you gain by posting hoaxes on here

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Images sizes fixed.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientaliens
wow, no offense but
extremely photoshopped and fake, what do you gain by posting hoaxes on here

Wow.. that didn't take long.

Don't mistake the fact that just because I'm new to ATS, that I'm new to UFO research. I've been a reader on this site for years, and an avid researcher for even longer.

I wanted to start my first thread with literally one of my best photos. You say what you wish but don't attack me because there's a clear photo for a change. These are originals, and furthermore I have no clue how to work photoshop, nor have I ever had it on any computer I've owned. I can't stand hoaxers, but more than that I can't stand those who call hoax simply to do it.

Best wishes

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Count down to Hoax forum in......

Clear photoshop, why do people keep posting stuff like this intentionally?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They would be quite impressive if they didn't appear to be tampered with.

Did anything else out of the ordinary happen that day?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Hey dude, I am myself new here. I am sorry if I am disturbing you.
How do you guys determine an image isn't fake? I would love to know too, I just got over excited.
seeing that image... until i saw "photoshopped"..

Be it fake or not, the image's good for my eyes.. lol

thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientaliens

ateast tell us why you think it fake (and stop assuming photoshop is the be all and end all of image editing : [ .)

thanks for the pic and story op. it seems it could be an alltime great ufo pic, whch makes me think its fake.
either way , cool pic

(although i like ufology, i also like digital art)
edit on 6-1-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

You're late, we've already had another hoax-caller beat you to the punch.. I'm forgetting how quick people are to attack a photo, especially from someone new. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
My two cents....

The size and view/angle of the craft remains consistant in both photos... "moving away"??

Are there two differet sets of large tanks near each other? How do you explain completely different perspectives/ settings for each picture?

Fake is as fake does

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by ancientaliens

ateast tell us why you think it fake (and stop assuming photoshop is the be all and end all of image editing : [ .)

thanks for the pic and story op. it seems it could be an alltime great ufo pic, whch makes me think its fake.
either way , cool pic

This is an all-time-great.. Hardly for that matter. There are plenty of clear photos out there showing more detail than this, yet I doubt they are all called a hoax due to clarity of image. If it's blurry it's fake, yet when it's clear it's a fake. You can't win in this game.

The images are originals, and UN-tampered with. That will be the last I say it. Open mind people..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5MaveN5
My two cents....

The size and view/angle of the craft remains consistant in both photos... "moving away"??

Are there two differet sets of large tanks near each other? How do you explain completely different perspectives/ settings for each picture?

Fake is as fake does

That's a third.. *sigh*

The craft moved in a straight line across the sky, along the river. The second picture was taken as the craft moved to the right. I never said the craft went into the distance, nor did it come closer. This is the reason the craft does not "change in size" The photo was taken literally seconds after the first, and is simply a shot just right of the original as the craft heads along the river, which by the way is parallel to the sidewalk I was on. The craft stayed at the current size and only got smaller as it left my immediate angle of view.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Dude. Are you insulting our intelligence????

I just checked the EXIF data - you're busted!!!

So how's your Adobe CS5?? You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself...
The picture clearly shows you are using Photoshop.

Not just that, but I knew it was shopped before I even checked the EXIF data.

Wow, man, just wow. What do you think this is?????

Originally posted by Tvision
The images are originals, and UN-tampered with. That will be the last I say it. Open mind people..

BUSTED
edit on 1/6/2011 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
.I think you are 30 years to late
edit on 6-1-2011 by 12voltz because: of the falling birds

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by B1993

Hey dude, I am myself new here. I am sorry if I am disturbing you. How do you guys determine an image isn't fake? I would love to know too, I just got over excited. seeing that image... until i saw "photoshopped".. Be it fake or not, the image's good for my eyes.. lol thanks

Well some red flags for me is the fact that you claim to have taken the photos yourself, but in this paragraph you seem to indicate that you "found" the images.........you also seem to admit that it could be fake....."be it fake or not" if it wasnt fake why would you say this?

Doesnt set right....

Then on the pictures, the object is dark, and when close up, theres a glint on the window of the craft, while in other photo the object seems to be in shadow.

Just too many red flags for me..........not being ugly bro just saying.....

People here on ATS get this stuff all the time, they are pretty proficient at pulling the most genuine photos from those that arent
edit on 6-1-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
mind if i analyze the second image a bit?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Is this a BP viral campaign?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tvision

Awesome pic!

Can you post any others that have clearer detail as you said above?

Most every picture I have seen of a UFO is nothing more than a blurry dot. I would love to have a few clear ones to look at finally.

Just because it is clear does not mean it is shopped, what evidence does anyone have it is shopped apart from mouthing it?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tvision

Originally posted by 5MaveN5
My two cents....

Fake is as fake does

That's a third.. *sigh*

The craft moved in a straight line across the sky, along the river. The second picture was taken as the craft moved to the right. I never said the craft went into the distance, nor did it come closer. This is the reason the craft does not "change in size" The photo was taken literally seconds after the first, and is simply a shot just right of the original as the craft heads along the river, which by the way is parallel to the sidewalk I was on. The craft stayed at the current size and only got smaller as it left my immediate angle of view.

I can't believe you're wasting time perpetuating a hoax - lying through your teeth. Ugggh.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well, I'm not going to call it fake. Because I really can't tell for sure.
But I would like to know what makes you confident it isn't military, or black project.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join