It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails cloaking nibiru?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

In one place I lived the biggest change to the contrails occurred when Reagan airport was closed. The north-south traffic was replaced with another pattern. For all I know that had nothing to do with the change in contrail patterns. There may have been other changes to flight paths and Reagan airport was a coincidental issue.

A change in patterns could be due to any number of issues and certainly does not support the contention that the hoax of chem trails is anything more than a hoax.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

We are constantly being lied to and we all know it. Why would this be any different?

That's the same pathetic claim about all sorts of mumbo jumbo from chem trails to Nibiru. We're being lied to all of the time? Really? Is that all of the evidence you have?

Take the first video. It's short enough for me to watch. Typically, the title of the video is a lie. Nowhere in the video does germany admit chem trails. The star of the show is a meterologist who was hard to locate. It claims he is assocaited with a company that owns donnerwetter.de. I was unable to ascertain whether or not that was true.

I was able to locate this information.
Experts: “Prognoses not worth the paper they are printed on”

If the issue is affecting weather then the US, Cuba, and China are at least 3 countries that have previously admitted making clouds. The US admits that space shuttle launches can produce high level clouds. Cuba and China have both attempted to seed clouds to produce rain. In the case of China take a look back at the Olympics.

I did find another discussion of Brandt's study of the clouds patterns and it was described as a poorly done, unscientific effort, which was more anecdotal than anything else. It tells about a report full of wishy washy numbers and vague statements than a scientific report.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

everyone has noticed that chemtrails seems to be directed to cover up the sun

Really?

Where are are the chemtrails here?

If thats the point, then they're doing a VERY crappy job.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
indeed, because it looks like someone managed to get a picture.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So just because we don't have an answer (as to what Chemtrailers are spraying) these debunkers take that (weak area of argument) and run with it.

So you have no idea what is forming the contrails? You don't know if it is water, or something other than water do you? There is nothing to show that there is anything more than an ordinary contrail out there and yet you revel in being gullible. Weird.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Thats some real scary lens flare

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They're not possibly cloaking Nibiru, seems they're doing a little cloaking themselves.
Chem (or Con) trail with no plane.
Who would've thunk it.

Stereologist
That is correct sir. I have no idea what's in the chemtrail vapors however there are thousands of scholars who do. Perhaps you should direct your inquiry over their way. I'll be happy to search out their email addresses for your convenience seeing you seem very curious to learn the contents in our poisoned air.

Just let me know, I am here to help

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

take a closer look at that photo and at that thread.
that red-winged thing isn't a lens flare.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Looking at the thread you linked to, you say you understand that the halo is a natural occurance, but the lens flare is actually nibiru or what have you.

Do you understand that for the halo to occur, there has to be an increased amount of moisture in the atmoshpere for the light to refract and create the illusion of the halo?

The conditions conducive to halo's and other visual atmospheric events are usually close to the conditions that are conducive to persistent condensation vapor trails.

Persistent condensation vapor trails are what "chemtrailers" believe to be "chemtrails".

So by this logic, if the only time you CAN SEE "nibiru"(...or whatever other ridiculous theory), would be on days conducive to contrail formation, which is interpreted by "chemtrailers" as "chemtrails", wouldn't this negate the assertion that "chemtrails" are masking "nibiru"(...or whatever other ridiculous theory) and actually making it more visible?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It could be a lens flare, but it looks more like an internal reflection in a double paned glass.

If a planet were there and it was that bright, then everyone would be out there right now every day looking at it. Why can no one else find this obvious bright object? Because it's not out there.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That is correct sir. I have no idea what's in the chemtrail vapors however there are thousands of scholars who do. Perhaps you should direct your inquiry over their way. I'll be happy to search out their email addresses for your convenience seeing you seem very curious to learn the contents in our poisoned air.

Why haven't you bothered to find out? Are you afraid of learning that you have been duped? That's the reason isn't it? Down deep you know this is a hoax and fear of shame has prevented you from asking the tough questions.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It's an artifact in the image. The red zones are not wings either.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I like the part of the video where the guy says, "So I think I hit the head on the nail".

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What are this guys credentials? Field of science? Degrees? Etc.
What program is he using? And why does him clicking on a bunch of selections prove anything?!
We can't even read the screen. Has anyone who is just blindly agreeing with this bothering to re-check his work independently?

Anyone who claims to have evidence of NIbiru has surely been misguided. Let alone it being cloaked by chemtrails.

Have fun kiddies. Daddy is making ice pops for later for a snacky-poo.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have not personally done an experiment (if that's what you meant) however I have RESEARCHED it out and there is no doubt that chemtrails contain heavy metals including but not limited to barium and aluminum oxide.

Was that enough ammunition for your next weak cut and paste counter-attack?
Go ahead. You're being laughed at by a majority who read this so.......
take it away!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

This is what you posted. It clearly states that you have no idea what is in the so-called chem trails, but you know who does.

I have no idea what's in the chemtrail vapors however there are thousands of scholars who do.

So I asked "Why haven't you bothered to find out?"

Your response was

I have not personally done an experiment (if that's what you meant) however I have RESEARCHED it out and there is no doubt that chemtrails contain heavy metals including but not limited to barium and aluminum oxide.

I was not asking about you doing any research. I am curious why you stated you had no idea what was in them yet you gave them a name even though you could find out.

AS far as barium is concerned it would not be found as barium. I've read some really bad claims where barium was collected at ground level and ascribed to overflights. How bad is that? Aluminum oxide is common.

Got any places to substantiate these claims? Got any peer reviewed journals or is all of this more gossipy anecdotes?

As far people being laughed at, I am not laughing at you. That is silly childish behavior I would hope that the members of ATS are above. Are you above that type of three year old behavior?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

That is correct.
I PERSONALLY have no idea. Although that's a figure of speech I can see you tearing that up so let me rephrase. I have NOT personally sampled the air.

I have also never PERSONALLY sampled a Moon rock. Does that mean we never went?

I've gathered my information (and subsequently, formulated an opinion) from what I've witnessed for several years now and from what I've read.I am keeping things as real as I can.

We can go on and on with this if you'd like.

Let me ask you something seriously (off topic) Do you believe I've been abducted?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What about those of us that don't live close to major airports for whom a contrail sighting is a somewhat rare thing? Do you suppose "they" just expect that we never look up?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Also, the chemtrails I see (I mean the blatant criss-crossing of planes that makes one say "WTF?")

Do the criss crossing chemtrails look something like this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/632d04d81bdd.jpg[/atsimg]

or maybe this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b27bfcbb4056.jpg[/atsimg]

The reason I ask is because these criss cross patterns doesn't mean you are seeing chemtrails. So how do you know for sure that chemtrails will block a planet that is supposed to be hidden by the sun?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join