It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails cloaking nibiru?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hammaraxx

Dumping stuff in the sky sounds pretty expensive. Why not dump it down an old mine or pour it off a ship?
Making a material sprayable and putting it into a plane and managing to spray without being caught for an extended period of time sounds like a complicated mess that isn't going to work.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This is something I've thought of too but......much to my chagrin, by the time I get through that thought, I think of 18 other reasons they're probably doing this too so. Who knows.

Who are "they?" What do you think they're doing? Why?

.....whatever active ingredient this chem cocktail contains, it needs the heat or radiation of the Sun?

What evidence do you have that this is happening? Can you provide peer-reviewed analysis of "chemtrail" vapors, showing that these are indeed some kind of "chem cocktail" as opposed to the standard contrails that have been commonplace since the dawn of the flight age? If not, why would you jump to such specific and accusatory conclusions?

Also, the chemtrails I see (I mean the blatant criss-crossing of planes that makes one say "WTF?")...

You don't suppose flight paths that roughly intersect at similar times are made at different angles to, say, avoid collisions? Can you prove that these contrails are actually "criss-crossing," or do they simply appear to from your perspective, when in fact there might be many kilometers between them? Even if they are "criss-crossing," why is that unusual or significant?

...only seem to be out there when it's a very very clear day. I've never seen them when there's a slight over-cast, or when there's a storm on the horizon.

Could that possibly have something do with the fact that an overcast or stormy sky tends to obscure anything above a certain altitude? It follows that you would, indeed, notice fewer aircraft under such conditions, on top of the reasonable inference that there might literally be fewer aircraft in the sky, depending on the severity of the weather.

Ignore the molls, trolls, disinfos and (more than likely paid) shills that will be on here by the time I click 'reply'.
Their main roll is to confuse (yet amuse) people seeking answers. It's all a game to them so just don't participate.
Chemtrails are painfully in PLANE PLAIN sight.

While insulting people who don't agree with you can certainly qualify as a "response" of sorts, it does little toward answering any of the criticisms raised.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I never said they're ONLY being sprayed when people can see them. Please don't twist my words around to fit your beliefs. Your argument is convoluted.

I can't see stars during the day either....does that mean they're not there too?

I was just questioning if some people think chemtrails might work in conjunction with the Sun. That is not to say they're not being sprayed around the clock. I just happen to be up and about during the day more than the night time. Call me a nut!

Chemtrails are most definitely real and denial doesn't effect the reality of the situation one bit.
Although my acknowledgment doesn't make things better......your ignorance can hurt you in the long run.

I rather feel betrayed, pissed and aware rather than trusting, complacent and vulnerable.

I'm just sayin'........................

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I'd agree very expensive and I can't think what it could be that would be to dangerous to "throw down an old mine" and they'd choose spraying instead.
I'm not aying that's what it is, just playing with my 'lateral' method of looking for a solution, another angle.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UndeadDinosaur

They = ones flying or controlling the planes.

You can try to make me look foolish but the one who really looks pathetic (either by choice, mission or total ignorance) are ones like you.

Your debunking will only work on the impressionable, the blind and misguided ones.
I am way out of your league!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

They = ones flying or controlling the planes.

Hardly a satisfying answer, but at least it puts a function to the pronoun.

You can try to make me look foolish but the one who really looks pathetic (either by choice, mission or total ignorance) are ones like you.

The majority of my previous reply to you consists of questions, and they were logical based upon the statements you made beforehand. You answered one of them, sort of. Several others you've ignored in lieu of insulting "ones like [me]," whatever that is supposed to mean.

Your debunking will only work on the impressionable, the blind and misguided ones.
I am way out of your league!

I think only "the impressionable, the blind and misguided" will look at this exchange and not realize you have completely dodged all attempts to have you critically think about your own claims.

Will you answer my questions or not?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UndeadDinosaur

You're asking me (playin' with me actually) to answer questions that I'd have no way of knowing.

You ask whose flying them?

I'll answer, who cares?

Next, you ask do I specifically have proof they're criss-crossing?
Ummmmmm, my 3D vision hasn't failed me yet in 50 years. But yes, I have photos on my cell (not uploaded) and there are thousands of photos online showing just this pattern. So why you're asking me sounds like you're attempting to set me up for a personal attack and it's not worth it.
Here ya go. Random photo:

Flight paths are just that FLIGHT PATHS. They don't deviate off them too much. I know the 'flight paths' in my 'hood. These planes are not on any path. In fact, some make a U turn. Explain that!

I have made up my mind about this. People who absolutely don't believe (skipping over the 'consideration' aspect of reasoning) are:
Too conditioned.
Too trusting.
Too ignorant.
Too obvious in their role of disinformants.

So no matter which one of those four categories you find yourself in, we're in different camps never likely to play together.

I also find the following totally amazing.
Most people like me NEVER go on "Chemtrails are a hoax" threads.
But you people certainly like coming onto our threads.
Why is that? To me it speaks volumes and of an agenda.

I (and several million others) know they're real.
We don't care if you believe it but you seem to care what we think. Why is that? (see: agenda)

You don't believe?

Fine. Stick to "Chemtrail are hoaxes" threads. Your presence won't be missed on these threads.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Expensive? There IS no money. Nothing is too expensive as long as it's owed.
Ask Rumsfeld with his 2.3 TRILLION misplaced monies.

Weather Modification PDF

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think it is a very distinct possibility that they're masking or cloaking "something," and have thought so for quite some time now and have even mentioned it here before at least once that I recall ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ). There was a definite shift in the direction of spraying in a seeming effort to cover up/block views of the sun here in the Atlanta metro area sometime in 2007. Very interesting stuff here. Thanks.
edit on 1/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: one part wasn't clear.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I guess, then, you don't understand perspective and location??

IF you are in, say....Atlanta....and it's 10:00 AM, and the contrails....(Yes, they are just contrails) happen to be in-betwewen you and the Sun at that time and moment....what do you think would happen if you moved instantly 300-500 miles due West???

Can you see, now, why this entire notion of "blocking anything" with clouds is ridiculous?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Flight paths are just that FLIGHT PATHS. They don't deviate off them too much. I know the 'flight paths' in my 'hood. These planes are not on any path.

Sigh....have you yet, or have younot yet, gone to www.flightaware.com...????

Unless and until you do, then YOU HAVE NO CLUE as to the "flight paths". You also have no way, unless you monitor with the "live" tracker, which airplanes are being radar vectored OFF course....that is what happens, every day, day in and day out. Movement of air traffic is fluid, and changing.

Did you, yet, go to www.skyvector.com...? Putin your airport nearby (KPBI) and look at the "Enroute H" charts for your area, to see the ACTUAL Jet Airways?? Compare that, with the FlightAware live tracking (for those flights that are NOT arriving/departing from KPBI).

In fact, some make a U turn. Explain that!

Do you know what a holding pattern is??

en.wikipedia.org...(aviation)

pilotsweb.com...

These are not mysterious....EVERY pilot who advances far enough ot get an Instrument Rating learns them......

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I think you and I have been here before, and whereas I understand where you're coming from, it doesn't seem silly to me. They started covering the sun. For what reason I have no idea, but there was a definite change in the pattern that has continued. I noticed because I photograph them almost daily when they are at their peek times around here. I am no physicist or mathematician...I only know what I've seen and observed since the late 1990s and the change, It would be very hard for me to explain using vectors and coordinates and other fancy science that can so easily be used to shut my experiences down, and unfortunately, I was not prescient enough when it started to start keeping detailed records about time and temperature and air traffic and it's altitude and my own coordinates to correlate with the changes I've noticed.

As a result my observations are more anecdotal...for example, when I dropped my son of at school every day for 10 years, the spreading trails that were always over the schools in X direction for 7 years suddenly shifted to Y direction as if to block the sun from view first, Again, for what reason this happened, I don't know. (And by the way, our airport is in Z direction,..not that this would be of any value to you) And they've stayed in this pattern since. So again, this might sound "silly" to you, but it seems simply noteworthy to me.

edit on 1/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: why is my entire post (and yours it seems) underlined??? trying to add an end-underscore to fix.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So at least we're being told one use for chemtrails.
Weather Modification

But there's more than one purpose. Don't believe the trolls and don't feed the moles.

Rosalind Peterson: The Chemtrail Cover-Up

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

We don't know what they're doing with the Chemtrails anymore than we know what's on every Shuttles' payload.

So just because we don't have an answer (as to what Chemtrailers are spraying) these debunkers take that (weak area of argument) and run with it.

It's a ridiculously obvious attempt at wasting time by making unsuspecting (alert) people chase their tails around the same old argument!

I don't need to know the name of the pilot on Southwest Airlines (whose taking off right now at WPB) in order to substantiate their existence

You think because something is not popularity accepted it ceases to exist? Man, you have a long way to go in this evolutionary process.

We are constantly being lied to and we all know it. Why would this be any different?

This is not a Mensa quiz nor the Spanish Inquisition so.....to all the believers/knowers I implore you to stop playing these games with these moles. You're falling right into their trap even though they're the vermin.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

edit on 10-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
And also used to hide pictures like these?
How can you explain why this looks like what was depicted by the mayans etc?
i51.tinypic.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yep. It's kind of why I answered the way I did. I can't play the game. Perhaps, as I said, if I knew how important it was to have become, I could have prepared better. As it stands, I know what I see and am neither clinically insane or stupid about everything. I think weedwhacker has some points that are perfectly valid when considered by themselves and in a sterile and static environment. A big part of scientific theory and proof of theory is observation and waiting, I guess, and considering all these unexpected variables.

As for those shuttle payloads and the increasing and frenetic trips and who makes them and is involved in their planning...well that's a whole other topic that simply knowing a little bit about opens up the floodgates to speculation and concern. More answers we may never get.

edit on 1/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: needed clarity....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You're asking me (playin' with me actually) to answer questions that I'd have no way of knowing.

Those questions are logical outcrops from your statements, and I think you should have answers, given the implications and accusations you've been throwing around.

You ask whose flying them?

I'll answer, who cares?

I think the identities of the alleged perpetrators are significant. If anything you say is even remotely true, knowing who is responsible can be invaluable in determining what they are doing and why. And vice versa.

Next, you ask do I specifically have proof they're criss-crossing?
Ummmmmm, my 3D vision hasn't failed me yet in 50 years. But yes, I have photos on my cell (not uploaded) and there are thousands of photos online showing just this pattern.

But that's just the issue --- you can't tell if these lines are actually "criss-crossing" from that perspective. I looks to me as if they are not, as the lower lines are visible even as they pass under the upper ones. Didn't you notice this?

And again, even if these trails are "criss-crossing," why is that significant? Is it really so unbelievable that planes might fly through the same section of sky, but heading 90 degrees apart?

So why you're asking me sounds like you're attempting to set me up for a personal attack and it's not worth it.

How is asking questions about your claims "setting [you] up for a personal attack?"

Flight paths are just that FLIGHT PATHS. They don't deviate off them too much.

Generally, no, but they can and do.

I know the 'flight paths' in my 'hood. These planes are not on any path.

So you have intimate knowledge of each and every inbound and outbound flight in your area, on a daily basis?

Why does a turning aircraft need to be explained?

I have made up my mind about this.

That's pretty clear at this point.

People who absolutely don't believe (skipping over the 'consideration' aspect of reasoning) are:
Too conditioned.
Too trusting.
Too ignorant.
Too obvious in their role of disinformants.

I'm none of the above, except for maybe the third option in some respects, which I try constantly to remedy. What does your opinion of people who don't agree with you have to do with defending your own positions?

So no matter which one of those four categories you find yourself in, we're in different camps never likely to play together.

We don't have to be friends, but you're posting claims in a public forum. Providing I follow the terms of this site, I have as much of a "right" to question those claims as you do to make them. You're under no obligation to respond, insofar as I'm aware.

I also find the following totally amazing.
Most people like me NEVER go on "Chemtrails are a hoax" threads.

I never visit "Chemtrails are a hoax" threads, either.

Why is that? To me it speaks volumes and of an agenda.

I don't really have an "agenda." I suppose I do have a smattering of motivation.

* I like science and philosophy.
* I like new information, especially in the form of evidence that helps me distinguish truth from falsehood.
* I dislike charlatans, bad science, poor reasoning and hoaxes.
* I like to argue.

If that's an "agenda," well, I guess you got me on that one.

I (and several million others) know they're real.

Can you provide peer-reviewed analysis of "chemtrail" vapors, showing that these are indeed some kind of "chem cocktail" as opposed to the standard contrails that have been commonplace since the dawn of the flight age? If not, why would you jump to such specific and accusatory conclusions?

We don't care if you believe it but you seem to care what we think. Why is that? (see: agenda)

Actually, no, I don't necessarily care what you think. I might up to a point, but beyond that I will continue to engage only because 1) I enjoy arguing and/or 2) other people might not be completely sold on a given set of bad science or reasoning, and I'm glad to correct nonsense. On rare occasions, I've even entered a thread I considered woo-woo and wound up going: "Hmm...."

You can think what you will of my motivation or "agenda." It changes precisely nothing in terms of the questions and arguments themselves.

You don't believe?

No, I don't.

Fine. Stick to "Chemtrail are hoaxes" threads.

I've neither started nor posted in such a thread, ever.

Your presence won't be missed on these threads.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I never said they're ONLY being sprayed when people can see them. Please don't twist my words around to fit your beliefs.

Please don't twist my words around. I stated the following:

chem trails are sprayed only when people can easily make videos

That's quite different from being able to see them isn't it?

I'll meet you halfway on this one I should have said, "... sprayed when people can easily make videos ...".

What you glaringly failed to address was that the planes are always in full sunlight. The weather below does not matter.

Chemtrails are most definitely real and denial doesn't effect the reality of the situation one bit.

Chem trails are a hoax and no matter how many people believe in this hoax it remains a hoax. Being fearful of imaginary threats is not exactly what one might call stability. There are real threats in this world. Why waste effort on the nonexistent ones?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You are delusional in the claims of no money. Are you living on your own or are you being supported by your parents and have no idea how the real world works?

There are far cheaper and simpler ways of illegally dumping. Why do it where everyone can see? Why not dump it over the side of a ship where there are few eyes?

Start doing some critical thinking as undead dinosaur has asked.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Ummmmmm, my 3D vision hasn't failed me yet in 50 years.

At the distances of aircraft your 3D vision is unable to detect whether or not the lines cross or not. Parallax input from eyes is only workable at short ranges.

Planes can turn. I'm glad you realized that they do not always have to fly in a straight line. That's very observant of you.

Here are 2 conditions for those that fall for the hoax of chem trails.
Too gullible.
Too ignorant.

Fortunately, these are fixable conditions. It's a matter of education.

How long have you been afraid of being shown that it is a hoax? Don't you want to making even a trivial attempt at showing why you hold the position you do?

The remainder of your post reeks of someone with their head in the sand afraid to admit that they have made a huge mistake in being so gullible. That's fixable through learning and examining the evidence and applying critical thinking. Are you up to the task? I believe that the others here that do not believe in this hoax think you can do this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join