It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails cloaking nibiru?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MarcMandrake

when they spray here it lingers all day long grayish ugly haze, i haven't seen a true sunsett in over 5 months.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Come to think of it, that makes sense... the sky has not looked as bright blue as they used to, never really thought about it, but you may be on to something.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

So....let me see if I'm getting this here....

You're wishing to assert (question?) whether something that doesn't exist is "cloaking" something else that doesn't exist??

That about right?

Hmmm no you're so wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
this is a thread inits self www.thebigpitcher.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is a really funny thread.

The only area where planes appear to be placing these so-called chemtrails in front of the sun is your area. Those same planes appear overhead to someone else and not in front of the sun.

This whole Nibiru claim is hogwash. If there were a large mass on the other side of the sun, then satellites would still see it. Amateurs would notice that predicted astronomical events would not happen as predicted. Lots of people would notice. The movements of the known planets make it clear that there is no unknown mass within the orbits of the known planets.

The idea that these so-called chemtrails are meant to hide a large object is crazy. If you are really looking up at the sky have you noticed that there are many clear nights when a great display of stars are visible. Happens here often. If these so-called chemtrails were meant to hide a planet, then they certainly would obscure all of the dim stars. That's not happening.

Gateway30, if you feel threatened that the opposing point of view is so good and clear and probably right then admit it instead of demanding censorship.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
How is it that the people who are able to understand atmsopheric phenomena, weather, aviation navigation, physics, planetary motion, astronomy, and all the other things that would make a theories like "chemtrails", "Nibiru", "Blue Beam" and all the other wacked out things mentioned so far in this one thread actually WORK are the deluded ones?

At least we have all studied, applied our knowledge, and learned something to try to understand the real world all around us and don't fall for every internet conspiracy that comes along. Since when is gullibility a good trait outside of the innocence of childhood? So in this alternate reality the less you know the better. And the one's promoting complete lack of intelligence are the only ones who know what is truly going on. And believing what you read on the internet is true without further research or thought is a sure sign of truth. Right.....

I need a new diversion. The ignorance is getting stifling.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm going to have to say that this is a ridiculous theory. If Nibiru actually does exist, and the purpose of chemtrails was to hide it from sight, there would have to be so many chemtrails that sky would be completely full of them. I mean, an absolute covering in the atmosphere that would be like an overcast sky. That is certainly not the case, at least where I live. I'm assuming that is also the case everywhere else in the United States.

FYI I don't believe in Niburu, and somewhat doubt the chemtrail conspiracy theory.
edit on 8-1-2011 by zyrna539 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
reply to post by MarcMandrake

when they spray here it lingers all day long grayish ugly haze, i haven't seen a true sunsett in over 5 months.
I travel allot, and over the years I have noticed that the air quality is more hazy then ever,.
no matter where I am,.
You see it everywhere,. and yes it is often after heavy air traffic,.
Watch the You tube vid called "What in the world are they spraying"
It IS more than just smog or city pollution, I live in a very middle of nowhere and yet
the air is always hazy,. So I do wonder about the chemtrail theory,.
But I dont think it has anything to do with the Mystical Nibiru.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Wouldn't this only be applicable during daylight hours as you can see through the atmosphere at night?..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hey

I'm from the UK, eastmidlands to be exact and I've been seeing these"chemtrails" recently...I seen it two days ago, since then the sky was a violet/pinky colour.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This is all anecdotal material. If you really want to know if the skies are any more cloudy just go to your local amateur astronomy club and see if they are having problems seeing into the sky.

A new planet entering into the orbits of the known planets is demonstrably impossible. There is no missing mass and certainly no new mass perturbing the known planets. Whole sky surveys would have picked up the object years ago. There are thousands and thousands of amateur astronomers worldwide who would report anything. It would have been visible to the naked eye by now.

If the skies were being clouded up the amateurs would all be in an uproar. It's not happening.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
And i just made an short vid
edit on 10-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

I sure use the word Milky allot
Don't like my voice, why did I made and post that video??

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
moon pics and 2 directed at sun. Just took them also

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Mathematic computation involving the earths rotation, trade winds, normal attention hours for people, and the celestial body your trying to hide.
NO PROBLEM! For a programmed computer that is. Link that info to your drone, There you go!

Where and when to spray no problem!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This is something I've thought of too but......much to my chagrin, by the time I get through that thought, I think of 18 other reasons they're probably doing this too so. Who knows.

What I've been wondering though is, do you think chemtrails work in relation to the Sun? Although I am not certain of this at all (mostly because we can't see) but I don't hear or see of too many night-time chem-spraying.

I suppose they CAN be spraying at night and by the sheer number of those of us sleeping, we simply don't notice but assuming they don't spray too much at night, could it be.....whatever active ingredient this chem cocktail contains, it needs the heat or radiation of the Sun?

Also, the chemtrails I see (I mean the blatant criss-crossing of planes that makes one say "WTF?") only seem to be out there when it's a very very clear day. I've never seen them when there's a slight over-cast, or when there's a storm on the horizon.

So my question is, when you see chemtrails, isn't the Sun usually shining bright that day?

Ignore the molls, trolls, disinfos and (more than likely paid) shills that will be on here by the time I click 'reply'.
Their main roll is to confuse (yet amuse) people seeking answers. It's all a game to them so just don't participate.
Chemtrails are painfully in PLANE PLAIN sight.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Don't know if they're hiding something or not, that'd be pretty hard actually, to cover all angles that someone could be looking from.

I can remember one afternoon in the late 90's a caller into Triple J radio Australia (It was Dr Karl's show, must have been a Friday) made the comment that for years he had not noticed contrails (he called them 'cotton trails' on radio).
That opened a short discussion on why they happen and a few people called in to say that they were still seeing them on occasion, most of those callers were from the Northern Territory.
I DO remember thinking to myself, 'I haven't noticed any for a while either, perhaps I'm just not paying attention' I used to love seeing them in the sky as a kid and remember wishing that they wouldn't fade so quick. (be careful what you wish for?) I started to look for them after hearing that radio show and yes, I did end up witnessing a few and didn't give much thought for a few more years.

I did start to notice these thick 'contrails', long lines of them in the Melbourne sky sometime in the early 2000's 2002-2003? I thought they were strange, there would be many of them (side by side) that they went horizon to horizon and didn't disappear like all the contrails I had ever noticed in my life since the early 70's, but I don't recall suspecting anything sinister, even though I noticed them in parts of the sky that weren't typical flight paths (as far as I knew) and they were no doubt different.

One of the cool things I liked about these 'new' type of 'contrail' at the time was that they stayed up in the sky much longer that 'they used to' sometimes even longer than a sky writers words do (doesn't that ring an alarm alone?) I resent them for that feature now.

Compared to how many I see these days (and that's far too many in my opinion) they were much more "full on" back then, much more of it was going on or so it seems.

I don't agree with "Chemtrails" just being an internet craze as I hadn't heard the term 'chemtrail' until late 2004, when a new bloke started at my work and sent me a link to a chemtrail page. I was a sceptic to begin with too but seeing more bizarre things about them and with my personal observations over the past 30+ years something just won't let me be convinced they are just contrails.

The main things that make me suspicious: stop start trails, the forming of grids, the fluorescent colour of them if the (sun is in the right spot - you know what I mean), they don't fade like they 'should' but turn into overcast clouds where there was previously none, they bugger up a beautiful blue sky (I can't remember the last time I saw a real blue sky free of clouds), AND there is a history of using planes to spray stuff for all sorts of reasons, not all bad.

Here's another theory: What if they are not actually spraying to put something there, but 'dumping' stuff someone thinks is safer to spread out rather than dump in one place. - hmmmm still not a very nice thing to be doing.
Either way, I'd love to know.

And what's with "GACP field campaigns"?

edit on 10/1/2011 by Hammaraxx because: it's far too late and he should be sleeping not making typos!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Your notion that chem trails are sprayed only when people can easily make videos is certainly a good point that chem trails are a false idea.

Think about your idea that chem trails require bright light. If planes are spraying, then ground conditions should not matter. An overcast sky may be only 5,000 or 10,000 feet up. Planes fly well above the weather at 30,000 or more feet. It's always sunny up above the weather.

I of course see this as another reason that the idea of chem trails is a false one. You might consider your idea that bright light is required as a weak condition. I think it means that people get better videos of ordinary contrails.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
is this a contrail? (skip to 0:58.sec)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join