It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails cloaking nibiru?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
everyone has noticed that chemtrails seems to be directed to cover up the sun,some think because of global warming,
others think poison, depopulation etc.. and the debunkers think its just plain contrails, here is a theory that has some science behind it, explaining that the chemtrails are cloaking something like nibiru! with all the crazy things happening on our planet currently, also since the beginning of the year people on ats have been posting how the chemtrails have gotten worse in their location , i believe that as we get closer to 2012 they will get even worse, as nibiru comes closer. here is a video explaining how the chemtrails purpose might be to cloak nibiru, let me know what you think..

youtu.be...
edit on 6-1-2011 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Firstly, let's embed your video:

Click the "VID: YOUTUBE BUTTON" and input the relevant code: 3tb0u-jlFqM

Secondly, it's an interesting theory though I doubt many will find it plausible.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'd change the title to something more relevant if you're hoping for a discussion.

Example: "Are chemtrails masking Nibiru?"
edit on 6/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

good advice however that is a red flag for haters and debunkers lmao

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

thanks , where did you get the number from.?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I agree, Pretty wild.
and here's another spin on it
how about it being used for other reflective reasons,
say, a movie screen for project Blue Beam
just a little something for their Holographs to float around on ?

Peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

i agree with that theory also, maybe its for both !

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yea there's no doubt about one thing
they are up to no good.imho.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

have you noticed it going on where you are?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

So....let me see if I'm getting this here....

You're wishing to assert (question?) whether something that doesn't exist is "cloaking" something else that doesn't exist??

That about right?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

i obviously dont need to say it.... but i will LOOK AT THE SKYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think Nibiru is on the other side of the sun... it's self propelled. Many have visions of a large blood red moon showing up 2012.
Should be fun.

Chemtrails on the other hand... have a few purposes, including just to mess with people. A large part is also experimental, like learning how to disrupt our metaphysical connection to the sun.

I've also heard a few visions of when UFOs show up, they are using powerful harmonic equipment to force people onto ships. Chemtrails saturate the entire Earth with nano metal particles, including us, this has caused everything to become extremely conductive to weapons like HAARP.

Electric phenomena:
imageevent.com...;jsessionid=lgkv21gnf4.eagle_s?p=187&n=1&m=-1&c=4&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=3
edit on 6-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm in one of those areas that is getting bombarded with these trails. I can only guess what the use is for, but for what its worth, they ARE always placed in front of the sun. As the sun rises in the morning, I watch numerous planes go by and cover that portion of the sky, while leaving the rest of the sky clear blue. I can only imagine what awful reason/s these trails are for but they are definitely linked to the sun.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

that just made me think of something... someone posted a few posts back about maybe the chemtrails are for project blue beam, well if they were to try to fake Christs return , what better way to do it !! fake a rapture also , maybe these particles will somehow assist in that..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
I'm in one of those areas that is getting bombarded with these trails. I can only guess what the use is for, but for what its worth, they ARE always placed in front of the sun. As the sun rises in the morning, I watch numerous planes go by and cover that portion of the sky, while leaving the rest of the sky clear blue. I can only imagine what awful reason/s these trails are for but they are definitely linked to the sun.

Yes, I've noticed the same thing.
Always as the sun is rising, always where it rises, and always in an X formation.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Yeah, a lot of scenarios like that can and will play out...

but when the time comes... the real goal is to GET PEOPLE ONTO SHIPS.

It's a sheeple thing.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
FINALLY some progress!!!!!!!!!!!! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Oh, dear..... :shk:

Well.....I'll check in tomorrow....Earth is very dark, where I sit. I think the Moon ate the Sun, so I'll throw some deer blood into the fire, and make the spirit dance, hoping the Sun might return in the morning. I can only hope I haven't angered the Moon gods in some way, and they will let the Sun free for one more day.....

Meanwhile, when you take a break form looking at the "skies"....you may wish to try some books or something. Meteorology would be good to start. More advanced stuff, will be aviation-related learning. But, those are higher-level education courses.

You might want to try to learn about CONtrails, at least. They've been around for a very long time. Did you know they were even a problem in World War II?

When the Allies decided to conduct daytime bombing runs into Nazi targets in Europe....the darn contrails wold form, on some days....kinda makes the "surprise bomb attack" a bit more difficult, and gives the enemy better targets to shoot the anti-aircraft weapons at..........

PS....there is no such thing as "nibiru". AND, nothing can "hide behind" the Sun!!! The earth, if you wil remember, moves around the Sun, in a really, really, really big orbital path. About 93,000,000 miles in radius....that is a circle about 186,000,000 miles across!!!

It's like....if a bad guy were hiding behind a tree, and you couldn't see him....and then you just walked about twenty feet over to one side....VOILA!! Now you can see him!! Simple..........(Oh and no....he, nor the non-existent "nibiru", doesn't just keep moving around to "hide" from you....if he, or the non-existent "nibiru" did that, then he could never come get you......).....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I don’t know if Nibiru exists or not… but for arguments sake, lets say it does. Years ago I read somewhere that it was assumed that when/if Nibiru was close enough to be seen that the gov’t would use chemtrails to try to keep it hidden from view. Maybe this idea is not so far fetched.

I also recall somewhere on here in the past week I read that there has been increased chemtrail activity in the Tampa, Florida area. While I live in the Tampa area, I have to admit, I don’t know how true the increased activity is because my schedule usually has me sleeping during the day and busy at night. The reason I bring that up though is this… it was widely believed that Nibiru would be seen from the southern hemisphere first, and people in the northern part of the globe would start slowly being able to see the planet. Now… has there been increased chemtrail activity in the south? Or is this something that is increased all over the US as well as Canada? I would think that if the purpose was to cover up Nibiru sightings, that we would see heavy chemtrail usage in the southern US first, and slowly see increased usage as we progress northward.

Originally posted by BrainGarden
how about it being used for other reflective reasons,
say, a movie screen for project Blue Beam
just a little something for their Holographs to float around on ?

This was something I totally forgot about, but I thought there was a few postings on ATS in the past about a “fake” alien invasion, so could very possibly be what’s used for the holograms. My only question here is… it seems a lot of the chemtrails or contrails that I have seen dissipate in a short amount of time, relatively speaking of course. Wouldn’t they save this trick for the time when it is needed the most? Or can they spray this junk in the air and it stays for an extended period of time?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

everyone has their point of view, maybe you should start your own thread called i dont believe in chemtrails and nibiru
and post 5 paragraph long explanation on the subject, you will probably find it easier than going into every chemtrail thread and typing numerous paragraphs trying to push your point of view on people. this thread is for people who are not fooled by your explanations!! and i hope the bill in this thread gets passed that way we do not have to discuss the matter anymore www.abovetopsecret.com... then you can move on to debunking aliens or dead birds or get to whacking weeds whatever .. peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join