It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk
www.gigdig.com...

Hmm, bit of a repeating looking pattern in part of this picture on page 11 alas.
A good story tho' - just being in that tiny passage would be terrifying enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Has anyone gone here... www.gigdig.com... ?
Apparently, it has been "updated" by his sister? C'mon, they are KILLING the story. "Are you out there?" BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Leave it alone!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Great story. The Jan photo has been photoshopped to remove the hole.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well, i'd really want to know who wrote the "story". could prove useful to know if that person is "missing"

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
heh, and if you go here : www.edaddyo.com... (the images is here), you'll see that all of the pictures was edited or uploaded on
04-Mar-2004 09:48. curious.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
very interesting,
isnt that site that shows the pictures being uploaded recently the new site, were his "sis" is looking for him

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SabreOne
very interesting,
isnt that site that shows the pictures being uploaded recently the new site, were his "sis" is looking for him

nope, the new site is here : www.gigdig.com... .
and the images there loads from that server. i couldn't get a filelist there.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Posted by Dr. goodrich:

it was a great work of fiction. i did not notice it at first. but only a very adept 'writer' keeps a journal that 'flowery'. nope. premeditated fiction.

I agree. I noticed that as well. On about the 2nd or third page I noticed that I was "Sucked in" and my attention was concentrated on it. Usually, writing can't keep me that interested unless it was written by a professional writer. It's hard to make anything of it though. I mean, if it is true...I feel so bad for that guy especially since he's most likely lost or dead (Judging by the fact that he didn't update it again). I'm thinking it's just a story though. I was believing it..but then the part about the light breaking and everything else that happened afterwards. Also, after he got home....yeah. Did anyone else notice that the dates aren't accurate halfway through the story? At one point it says "March 3-4" Then a little ways down it says "February 13"!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
would make for a good mini story in creepshow 3!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The story is a ripoff of the original story, now called The Fear Within

Nice how Ted was able to give us pictures, though. It
wouldn't surprise me if they were from his own experiences.

Page 15 of the PDF file continues the story where
Ted left off. I wonder if Ted was discovered reproducing a
copyrighted work and was 'stopped' somehow. Anyway, for those
interested, check the PDF to conclude the story.

I liked Ted's ending better.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Raistlin]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Raistlin, thank you for finding "the fear within" for us to read....yeah I kinda like the other ending also...little spookier...but its nice to get the end of the story cause I know I would have been bugged by the "not knowing", angain many thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raistlin
The story is a ripoff of the original story, now called The Fear Within

Nice how Ted was able to give us pictures, though. It
wouldn't surprise me if they were from his own experiences.

Page 15 of the PDF file continues the story where
Ted left off. I wonder if Ted was discovered reproducing a
copyrighted work and was 'stopped' somehow. Anyway, for those
interested, check the PDF to conclude the story.

I liked Ted's ending better.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Raistlin]

Am I the only one that can't seem to access the ".pdf" version? I'm getting a 404 error for that link.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Looks like the site is down, and I cannot find another copy on the net. It is possible that it was saved on the computer at work when I originally read it, but I will not be there until Thursday night. If I find it I will try and pass it along to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Looks like the site is down, and I cannot find another copy on the net. It is possible that it was saved on the computer at work when I originally read it, but I will not be there until Thursday night. If I find it I will try and pass it along to you.

cool tyvm

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh I remember this, it kept me to the edge of my seat hwile I read it. A very good read, just fiction though. Its kind of a horror and a fantasy for some of us to get caught up in a situation like that.
Have a nice day

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
yes, this story was pretty damn freaky, i remember telling it to my friend who freaked out a bit. I wonder what caused the scream in the story..

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Alright, first off this story was awesome. I have been caving a few times, and can relate to some of the fears stressed in the story. Although the weird happenings were something I am glad i never encountered. As we are all 99.9% sure this is a work of fiction, I did a little digging on for some contact information.

Obviously the web address is www.holyshiite.com/caver but if you cut it down to www.holyshiite.com something weird happens. The first time I attempted the www.holyshiite.com link I ended up getting a 404 page not found error. I attemted to find the IP address of the page and found that the address www.holyshiite.com is related to this ip address 207.44.248.101 . After I followed the IP address to an administration page, I attempted the holyshiite.com address again. This time it came up with 4 links on the page and a description saying there was nothing to see here.

Alright if you look at the following information you can deduce that the server is located at the listed address, along with contact information. I think it might be interesting if someone could follow up on this by contacting the tech, Randy Williams @ 1-713-400-5400 or [email protected]. I would attempt to do this, but I am getting ready to leave work and head home. I wont have internet access unitl I come back to work in 4 days, plus I am not one to go digging for more information than I already have done.

OrgName: Everyones Internet, Inc.
OrgID: EVRY
Address: 2600 Southwest Freeway
Address: Suite 500
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77098

NetRange: 207.44.128.0 - 207.44.255.255
CIDR: 207.44.128.0/17
NetName: EVRY-BLK-11
NetHandle: NET-207-44-128-0-1
Parent: NET-207-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.EV1.NET
NameServer: NS2.EV1.NET
Comment:
RegDate:
Updated: 2002-05-08

TechHandle: RW172-ARIN
TechName: Williams, Randy
TechPhone: +1-713-400-5400
TechEmail: [email protected]

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE477-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: ABUSE
OrgAbusePhone: +1-713-400-5400
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgNOCHandle: NOC1445-ARIN
OrgNOCName: NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-713-400-5400
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: RW172-ARIN
OrgTechName: Williams, Randy
OrgTechPhone: +1-713-400-5400
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: VST3-ARIN
OrgTechName: Stinson, Valarie
OrgTechPhone: +1-713-400-5400
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

I really hope that someone will try to followup on this. I know that it is more than likely a hoax, and a BS story, but who knows.

Fry

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I found the PDF of the original story if anyone is still interested. I will need to hear from a mod on if it is OK to distribute since it copy written, and if so how to do this.

The copy write is to Thomas Lera 1987-2004.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So even though the last reply in this thread and the other one on the same subject was four years ago, a moderator closed this one because other threads already existed... four years ago.

www.freewebs.com...

All of the images are on a photobucket account, with stuff like halo video game screenshots and stuff like that, so the guy is either still around or somebody saved the pictures.

His closing paragraphs were pretty obviously meant to lead people on, but it was a pretty good read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join