It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A watcher comes out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I've been checking this site out for awhile just to see how it all works and finally decided to join up so I could learn more.
I'm in the U.S. Pacific Northwest and I believe there is a Bigfoot, there are aliens visiting us, ghosts are real and Dick Cheney is the anti-Christ...While I can prove none of this, I love to stir it all around in my brain and see what floats to the surface. I love a good conspiracy theory almost as much as I love deep-fried foods...Maybe more.
Ive already learned alot just reading the posts and replies and I love how the debates and disagreements don't devolve into name calling and mud-slinging.
There is more to life than meets the eye...Our government doesn't tell us the truth about anything and HAARP is so scary I need somewhere safe to worry cause nobody around me gets it.
Glad to finally meet everyone.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ReluctantBlossom

Welcome to the forums brother! Keep an open mind; but:

"[Practical gentlemen] have a number of bitterly sarcastical comments on persons whose minds are so open that their brains fall out."
-- Max Radin (1937)

Don't let certain ATSers pull any wool over your eyes! Independent research and verification is on YOU, not the OP of the thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's not so open that it has fallen out yet...lol However , I do like to allow for possibilities, and I still require proof.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ReluctantBlossom

Good decision to start speaking.

Heres my tip for new members. When you speak. Speak the truth as you know it.

Congradulations on a wise decision and

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thank you...My truth is all I have.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
hello and welcome to ATS. I like the way you think. Have fun here, I know I do.

new topics

top topics

join