It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things For Your Consideration As We Close The Cycle...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

There is youthfulness in your energy stamp. A little patience goes a long way.

What I am curious about is what your reaction is to the OP? So far you have only commented on "my version of history". That was not the point of this thread at all.

So what do you think?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Before I do that, perhaps you can tell me more about yourself? Maybe in regard to how you have gotten to this point or what your spiritual journey has been?

I have found that different people are better suited for different meditations. I don't make the same recommendation that often. But I can tell you that meditation is your gateway to Infinity. It just depends on which part you want to explore.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Hey good brother, thanks for passing it along.

I was without internet for over a week in the middle of nowhere. A trip I highly recommend to anyone. Getting off the grid is such a wonderful thing and provided me with many wonderful insights and explorations.

Looking forward to talking to you my man.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Glad to know it struck at home.

Serving one is serving the whole and I thank you as well

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Thank you as well.

I am interested. What is the clean up duty you speak of?

That could mean a couple of different things. I don't want to insinuate but I have some guess.

Nice to see another knowing their purpose.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Hi there. I am going to leave it as we both have different opinions of what has happened and that is perfectly fine. I think if you truly want to get your information out there, your own thread for it may serve better as to garner a full discussion on it. If there already is a thread about it, would you mind linking it up? I would love to read the discussion on it. The truth is what is ahead of us is far more important that what is behind us. It is merging our future selves with our present selves that will yield amazing results.

Where I am getting my knowledge from is wide spread. It is not just from one source but from many, many sources. I have spent a great deal of time putting together my knowledge. I will merely say that I am from a place that is very far away and that I have been given small windows through the Veil that have given me opportunities to see things others have not. Words are not whispered to me and I do not channel in any sort. That is certainly an area where mass distortion can come into place.

A couple of points to make about the rest of your post:

Don't hate the grey's. I totally agree. Don't hate on anything. Everything is made of consciousness so if we are all made of the same thing, are you going to hate yourself too?

Heal yourself and you will heal the world. I also agree whole heartedly with this. As far as I am concerned, a big reason why so many of my kind of come here is to heal from the inside out. This is a Free Will zone and thus everything goes. A Creator can't change things from the outside in because it doesn't like what is happening, it must come from within. The number one rule of teamwork is help yourself before you begin to help others. Putting yourself in a legitimate position allows one to service the whole better.

Not everyone is in a spriitual position to manifest properly. If some humans manifested their every thought, things would be even more messed up than they already are. One must be practiced in manifestation before going at it freely. Of course that just my two pennies.

-----

No matter what ends up being the truth, it is not long before we are all to find out. Personally, I cannot wait. It will be historic.

Thanks for your awaited response, UL.

From what I see in the racial unconscious, I do so agree too, that we are coming up on the end of the world as we understand it, and it is going to be a massive improvement for humanity. Getting rid of the Jue-sah alone (and the attendant given understanding of WHY they were getting away with such horrible behavior) will allow humanity to see the real way the karmic process works, and we all will start making better choices.

Right now, many humans don't realize that the Jue-sah have had their karma held in abeyance via the agreement with our racial unconscious and so they think that is the way to get ahead. But unless you are 'sanctioned' and given this opaque swirly gold flecked reddish 'marble' thing that melds into the flesh under your tongue, you won't have your karma held in abeyance.

But anyway, if they had succeeded in enslaving us as per the contracts stipulations, they'd never had that karma come due. But there's no way they're going to make that 80% enslavement of humanity before the contract ends in 2012, although they are going to try to argue that they do, especially if they manage to break America (which I don't see happening, although it might be a bit close).

So, what species are you from, anyway? I've seen a LOT of different spirit origins. Do you think you are an ex-elf? Your rather overbearing manner of ever so gently assuming 'any fool should be able to see the sense of what you are so kindly and generously, and let's not forget lovingly saying' would fit. The Elves (E-t*th is actually their name but we can't properly pronounce it) are a grand folk, with high ideals and great power that they use, in general, to help make the universe a better place.

But, like the ex-unicorns I grew up with, they tend to believe that they are 'right' and their way is the best and perhaps only way to do things. Problem is, THEY aren't able to make FULL enlightenment. They'll have to wait until we humans figure it out and then copy us, if they can bear the fully enlightened state.

I don't believe it is about love, at all. It may be all about SELF-love but equally importantly is knowing yourself fully and well. Being the truest and fullest you possible, even if it isn't 'perfect' by the standards of 'love and only love and service to others' imposed on us from the New Age (also Jue-sah written) movement propaganda. It was designed to rope in the ex-elder race spirits because it promises peace and beauty and all the other things the elder races, especially the ex-elves, really miss about their lives as the elder folk from their spirit memory of their time before being human.

I think it's important for people to understand the need to know themselves.. just cuz they 'love' themselves, doesn't at all mean they know themselves. It means owning all of you, be it the part that is happy, angry, sad, petty, generous.. all of it, and accepting and loving yourself even when you behave that way.

It's human, and to try to suppress the emotions that actually empower us, like anger, is to buy into the Jue-sah's control game meant to disempower us and make us less likely to revolt and kill those who've been trampling on us. And that is pretty much why 'love and only love' has been crammed down our throats as the way to be 'holy/spiritual/morally superior'. No, it is really only for the propose of keeping the Jue-sah and their flunkies safe from having their head ripped off by a totally angry mob.

It is so totally ok to be angry if it is justified. But as always, healing yourself to reach the place where you can use all your emotions appropriately is critical. That is why self healing is the only way to make yourself ready. It doesn't have anything to do with loving and saving the world. They all have to do it for themselves, and you trying to 'help' them may actually enable them to avoid doing their own work because they'll be dependent on you to do it for them. So when I hear someone out there trying to rescue people, it always tells me that they are probably avoiding their own stuff by 'being of service to others' aka enabling. It is a pretty common problem in the counselling field.

And we all manifest constantly. To try to 'forbid' non spiritually advanced humans from doing so will simply leave them focusing on what they already are, usually on that which they hate and fear. I don't think most people even realize they do it. So I simply want to point out that it is critical to learn to manifest the things you want that will make your life better. Focus on what is for your best and highest good, not the negative stuff. It really isn't that hard to understand, but darn tricky to put into practice! *lol*

And I do have some threads, talking about the history of the world I see, and about some of the alien races I see that have members who have died and ended up in human bodies, and why. I don't know how to to do the linking thing though. Sorry!

edit on 4-6-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

There is youthfulness in your energy stamp. A little patience goes a long way.

What I am curious about is what your reaction is to the OP? So far you have only commented on "my version of history". That was not the point of this thread at all.

So what do you think?

It isn't youthfulness.. it is a predator spirit origin. My challenge is going to be doing the full connection part required by physical enlightenment. Not likely I will lose myself though! *lol*

Most people on this planet are from group-type spirit origins, either herd or clan or family group or hive mind. They needed each other and so learned to 'accommodate' the needs of others by giving up some part of themselves so they could remain a part of that group and not be kicked out to fend for themselves and probably die.

Consequently most of the people on this world are prone to co-dependency. As an ex-dragon rider, I am so NOT. So I see things from a different perspective because of that. I don't feel any need to lie to protect other's feelings, for the most part; I'm not inclined at all to feel that it is my job to save the world.

And the Jue-sah never bothered to make a religion to spin us predator origin types because there weren't that many of us, and believe me, we are soooooooo not spun by the traditional types of religion. I'm finally not that alone anymore though, because the blues have been dumping a whole planet's worth of indigo spirits here since the early 80's. They are a group predator, but their awareness of the spiritual stuff is much more predator than group.

If there were time, you'd see a religion appear for them too, since they aren't controllable by guilt and shame like the ex-group spirits are. That's why the Blues dumped them here.. to mess up the Jue-sah's chances of enslaving humanity even more. There's nothing the Jue-sah can do to 'enslave' the indigos. The Jue-sah aren't, in the least, prepared to deal with ex-predator spirits. I don't even think they really understand what it means, actually.

My lack of a 'need' for belonging is a big part of why the old indian fellow told me I was chosen to speak for the racial unconscious. He didn't have to get thru all that 'love and only love' programming so many others (who are prone to being co-dependant) are so vulernable to. I suspect he knew fellows such as yourself wouldn't be able to handle knowing how badly they'd been spun. And yah, you are a swell guy, all lovey dovey and soooooooooo nice and calm and 'wonderful'---exactly what the Jue-sah want.

Preach and live the ideas that 'love and service to others' are the only answers and any self healing is meant only to make you better at 'being of service to the world', and you become their mouth piece; their alter boy. As far as I can tell, you're barking up the wrong tree and leading people off to the side of where they really need to go, although everyone adores you here. It is in part because your kindly tone and oh so spiritual sounding rhetoric makes you sound rather like their favorite priest or minister from childhood but with a better sounding message, I suspect.

But like I said, I'm a dragonrider.. I speak what I see in the racial unconscious and do my best to honestly tell people what I see is needed to get thru what is coming, and make full enlightenment in the process; I so won't bow to the co-codependency disguised as 'love' fobbed on us by the Jue-sah and their flunkies though. It was only meant to control us and throw us off track as to what was needed for making full enlightenment.

edit on 4-6-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

reply to post by ChungTsuU

Thank you as well.

I am interested. What is the clean up duty you speak of?

That could mean a couple of different things. I don't want to insinuate but I have some guess.

Nice to see another knowing their purpose.

UL:

Sent you a message.

Regards and nameste,

-Chung

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join