It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things For Your Consideration As We Close The Cycle...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Using earth as a school analogy, while you don't write the test or mark it, you can choose how much you will be studying for it.

Oh, well I was never one to apply myself to my school studies, so your analogy hits home.

We can choose to apply the effort to ready ourselves for this so-callled ascension, but the results are not in our hands. We don't get to choose whether we go or stay.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

My apologies in the delay of answering. It has been quite the busy past few days.

In regards to ascension, Polarwarrior took the words right out of my mouth. I mirror his exact sentiments.

As far as my opportunities to leave, it's hard to explain as it is something that happens on a soul level as opposed to a physical body level. Basically there have been three separate times in the past year where my soul begins to leave the physical body. I get to roughly ten feet above my body and I always stop it from happening knowing that it is not my time to go yet. The biggest work is yet to be performed and it would be rather selfish of me to make an exit at this time, especially considering this is exactly what so many of us came for.

It is not that I am less corporeal than others. It's more of a remembering on a soul level who I truly am and who I came with to perform our mission.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
We can choose to apply the effort to ready ourselves for this so-callled ascension, but the results are not in our hands. We don't get to choose whether we go or stay.

To a degree yes and a degree no. Polarwarrior had eluded to Free Will, something that is very prominent in every souls existence here. There is a degree of Free Will in regard to ascension. Everyone will be a part of the Zero Point/Harvest event. There will be a review with the Council of what is the best placement for each soul going forward. Some will move fourth density, many will continue third density existence elsewhere. There are other options as well.

One thing is for certain. Earth itself will not be capable of hosting third density life after the shift. So in a sense, everyone is going somewhere else.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have seen a few thread lately here on ATS, where the ascension proces, or ´The Event` as you might call it are described in details, how it will work out in 3rd dimension...
I am not sure I subscribe to those, I have some vague pictures in my mind, but most of all it´s a big unknown...
On a soul level I much agree with what is written here - knowing the truth is much differentiated, observed from different vibrations...
I am open to the possibility though, that some people do have these insights.
Ambivalence hits me considering this, and I ponder whether an emphasis on physical events might spread fear, as they will be understood out of their true context...
My questions are then
1) Is it really important for the purpose of this event to know how it´s gonna be played out
(thinking that maybe a strong connection to the soul, or the link to the One Life - e.g by considering what is mentioned in the OP would be a wiser focus of attention)
2) If yes, how can we explore these events
3) And if it is of relevance, how can we as responsible souls, present this knowledge or insight in a such a way, that it evoke inspiration rather than fear and terror
(Fear imo will only make the ascension more difficult, as it may veil the path to the true identity, also I ponder what may inspire one person may frighten the next... How do we differentiate, or will Life do it by itself through natural attraction tho what is needed or through synchronicity)

Just some considerations, which I truely appreciate your reading of

edit on 25-1-2011 by laffoe because: 3rd question

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

What if the person I cannot forgive is myself?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Elerow

Very candidly, my answer is that you will repeat the third density cycle.

And there is nothing wrong with that either. All is One....everything is equal, always. My question is, considering that everything around us is an illusion, what could have possibly happened to allow you the inability to forgive yourself?

Edit to add: I have been pondering this for a little bit and have two things to add to this.

One, the reason for repeating the third density cycle because of this is the self-imposed infliction not forgiving one's self leads to.

Two, your energy signature is not of third density origin. It is quite powerful and you are not one to repeat the third density cycle. You are here for the shift. Which is probably an even bigger reason that you should forgive yourself.

We need you.

And me telling you this is a big deal as it is very much on the borderling of breaching your Free Will but I am willing to suffer the consequences of such if it is to ignite the spark you carry withing you.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Beautiful. And it is most certain that those closer to their higher completion process will be tested the most. It is not all harmony, love and light once you set out on the path.

I have been tested so thoroughly, and have discovered that many of the things or people who push my limits are really guides in disguise.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well said my friend.

Literally, those who are travelling "higher" paths have the most work facing them. That is how it goes, it is part of the design.

I know the guides you speak of all too well. They have been around me too all of this incarnation.

Let me ask you a question as you seem to have a solid foundation for what is to come. Forgive the semantics, this is difficult to put into words. Have you had formless experiences in this life? That is to say, are you having experiences that are beyond physical? If so, do you feel like they are helping you prepare for what is to come?

Those words are not the best but I think you get what I am getting at.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I've done many things I regret. although I know I cannot go back, I have still hurt so many. Broken so many spirits if you will
edit on 13-2-2011 by Elerow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Elerow

Make sure you go back and look at my initial post as I just edited it to add a couple comments.

You are not alone. Before I began the awakening process, I treated many people very poorly. I had no concept of unconditional love, and hurt many, many people. Karma, being the universal balancer that it is, has given back to me everything that I have done to others.....it still does if I screw up now.

The thing is, we are spiritual beings having a human experience. The human experience is a tough one. Considering everything they have done to themselves, to come into the planet and be one is not for the weak. The pain and suffering run deep despite their illusionary nature. But that is it, it is an illusion. The truth will set you free.

There are no mistakes, everything is a lesson. If you carry forward with your being-ness having learned and not repeating prior errors, then maybe one day, when someone comes to you with the same "problem", you having already forgiven yourself, will be able to provide them with the same love that you need now.

There is nothing to regret. If you didn't experience all of those things, you would not be the being you are in this current moment.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I am certainly not weak, and yes I agree with you. But that doesn't change what I have become. I can't stand myself anymore. Hatred for this thing I have become consumes me. I'm filled with this sense of helplessness. Not entirely sure I still have a purpose for being here.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Elerow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Elerow

Listen I have to go to work so please don't take me as ignoring you. Can we talk later? I have been where you are before. I'm going to PM you my email address if you're okay corresponding that way instead.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

sure, sounds fine

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Oh boy, yes indeed. However nothing translates like I would like for it to so it takes a brick wall to fall on my head before I get it most of the time.
edit on 13-2-2011 by antar because: it

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by Elerow

Two, your energy signature is not of third density origin. It is quite powerful and you are not one to repeat the third density cycle. You are here for the shift. Which is probably an even bigger reason that you should forgive yourself.

We need you.

And me telling you this is a big deal as it is very much on the borderling of breaching your Free Will but I am willing to suffer the consequences of such if it is to ignite the spark you carry withing you.

I was interested in the part about different types of souls, souls with a karma profile, and souls with a destiny profile.

You didn't elaborate on exactly what that means, but my understanding would be that some souls incarnated here to be a part of these great changes, to spread awareness I guess.

That would be the 'destiny profile'?

And everybody else are working on their karma, is that correct?

I was also interested in your reading of Elerows energy signature, saying he feels like 'fourth density material' for lack of better words. I guess I'm wondering about where I myself stand..

For the last couple of years I have gotten the impression that I'm on a mission, so to speak. I've also(at least in my mind) identified parts of my life and thought: "ooohh.. so that's why that happened.." "that's why I incarnated here, that's why I went through that", sort of like I had decided prior to incarnation the most optimal life to serve as a catalyst for learning and spreading awareness.
I don't do much other than read, contemplate and study.. I guess I'm quite dedicated.

Also, through the years my very intuitive mother have told me that she believes I might be an incarnated buddha, guru or bodhi.. she tells me how serene and at peace I was at birth.. I don't really know if it's true. I myself have gotten the strong impression that I was chinese in one of my recent lives, so maybe there's something to it(I also look sort of asian despite being white and none of my parents have these strong features, weird huh? People think I'm an immigrant
)

So I wanted to ask you, what are my energy signature telling you?

Another question, I got the impression from one post that realization of oneness is the 'graduation test'? Or did I infer that myself?

I don't really know when I came to that realization, it wasn't startling so I guess it was gradual, maybe I knew it all along on a deep level.

Thank you for the thread. Looking forward to your answer cosmic brother. =)
edit on 13-2-2011 by TheLaughingGod because: Fixed broken smily.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
From what I can understand, there isnt supposed to be any "karma" - we are supposed to be "self contained" as individuals, and interract through completley self-perceived channels. However, karma represents some kind of force that entangles our decisions, that causes us to collide with each other, that creates unforseen events and unpredictabilities. "Karma" could be an evil force, we could be free without it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Elerow

I have been there, there eventually emerges a sense of guilt, like this sense of emptiness, desperation. I started to hate my own tendencies, when I felt an emotion that I hated, my hate for that emotion would bar it from being expressed, felt, or acted upon. From that point onwards, I started to recognise my sins, started to bring myself to a more natural state.
edit on 14-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Thank you for your post.

You are correct, I did not elaborate on what the different types of souls are. This was done intentionally in the hopes that someone would ask. It is tough when speaking on such a subject to consider everyone's Free Will who may be reading this. It is better to say less, then answer questions that may come up.

You are correct. Some sould chose to incarnate here. Spreading awareness is part of it. Increasing the harvestable percentage of souls is part of it. Helping bridge the transition from third to fourth density is part of it. There's more too but those are the more major reasons. Overall, your assessment of the different souls is accurate. Those who are on a destiny profile have already worked through their karma profile.

Before I tell you what I get from your energy signature, I want to clarify in that I did not say Elerow was fourth density material. I actually don't think that is the case at all. There are those who come from the fifth and sixth density as well that incarnate here. Most in fact, are of sixth density nature.

A quick look over your signature brought a couple things. The first word that came to me was Wanderer. If you are unfamilar with the term, it is the term given to those who have incarnated from the fourth, fifth, and sixth densities here physically. Almost all do so for the shift though their are a few who do it for personal growth due to the vast amount of catalyst and polarity currently on the planet.

The other thing that came up what that you do have the spark. The phrase "fan the flame" came up in relation to it. Almost as if to say to spread the spark further. Metaphorically it would be like adding gasoline to a bon fire.

"Another question, I got the impression from one post that realization of oneness is the 'graduation test'? Or did I infer that myself?"

I'm not sure what post that was from but if I portrayed that then my apologies. Oneness does not need to be known precisely to graduate fourth density. The lesson of third density is self-awareness. The other marker for graduation is being a certain percentage orientation of either service to self, or service to others.

Look deeper within in regards to the mission that you are on. There are many answers there for you that you have always wanted to know.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I would have to disagree with you my friend.

It isn't karma that entangles decisions, it is the Free Will of the entity that makes said decisions. Entities cause collisions not karma.

Karma is the justice of the Cosmos. Without it, people can steal, murder, rape, etc. without any reprecussions.

Because the entire Creation is One, and has no polarity towards negative or positive, all remains neutral and in balance. Karma upholds the balance.

Per Cosmic Law, here is the Law of Karma:

THE LAW OF KARMA
The Law of karma is that Law wherein entities arrange within themselves, on any level, to make just payment for any action committed that affects the welfare of oneself or another. The Law of Karma is irrevocable and may be depended upon to bring those who stray from the Law of Unity back into balance through this Divine Justice of the Universe.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

eh, i'm not really anywhere as of now. I'm disengaged? Or maybe just isolated

I'm not interested in anything anymore. Not interested in forgiving anyone or even in forgiving myself

maybe things will change?
edit on 14-2-2011 by Elerow because: add

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join