It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things For Your Consideration As We Close The Cycle...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
While time is certainly an illusion in the cosmic sense, from our very limited Earthly perspective, it is very real. The cycle is closing. You can feel it in the air. There are certain things that will take you a long way in handling the transition to the best of your ability. None of this is mind blowing material, but when put together as a whole, it is a beneficial addition to your spiritual arsenal. These are in no particular order.

Forgiveness

It seems pretty straight forward but it is very noteworthy. Obviously forgiving others for their actions and in particular, when those actions directly impact you is important. The vast majority of the population is unaware of how much they affect the whole, their oneness with the Creation, and the interconnectedness of everything we know of. The biggest conspiracy on this planet imo is the truth of who you really are. If people had the slightest inkling of this, the current reality would be shattered in an instant.

More importantly than forgiving others is forgiving yourself. Very much in line with the old adage "You can't love someone until you love yourself." Humanity while once designed to be perfect has been so tampered with genetically speaking, that they are far from their original glory. The glory is returning, but everyone makes mistakes. Being able to look within, refrain from beating yourself up, and actually moving forward knowing that there are no mistakes only lessons, will greatly aid in the handling of the transition.

Only when you forgive yourself are you able to begin forgiving the whole. Another way to go about this is to see the Creator in everything you do. If you watch someone making a poor decision, watch it happening as if the Creator itself was doing. The perspective change is quite refreshing and prevents judgement of others.

Make Peace With Your Death

Some of the most adept, in tune humans I know are struggling with this concept. It comes with the territory of being inside a place where those "in charge" have created a fear based existence. Even knowing that this matrix is merely an illusionary training ground can seem to not be enough for some to come to grips with their own death. This appears to be a process that no words being expressed by another can be of assistance, that it must come from within.

Would it help to know that your soul is so old that its origination point was not on Earth? Perhaps it would be beneficial to know that you have been born and died so many times that it would not be worth counting. I don't have the exact answer on this one but personal exploration to come to your own answer will be of great assistance. The death/rebirth process is such a natural one that even the planets go through it as well. This is what we are beginning to see and experience here on Earth.

Which is the perfect segue into the next section....

Remain Calm During The Storm

Because this process is well underway and has been for quite sometime, we too must go through death just as the planet is. The consciousness vibration that has been compounding upon the planet for quite some time now is going to be handled in many, many different ways. Forgiveness plays back into this because you cannot tell someone how to feel or what to experience during this process. The majority of the population is going to be scared and somewhat clueless as to what is happening around them. They will cling to the old paradigm desperately for it is all they know.

So many are making physical preparations (food, ammo, water, shelter, etc.) when they really should be making spiritual preparation. While the current paradigm exists in the energy of the solar plexus (octahedron), we are moving into the heart center (star tetrahedron aka merkaba). To delve into the depths of this center is pivotal for what is to remain. Moving into this state will greatly assist in remaining calm during the chaos. People will not be able to understand how or why but that is no matter. This is the melding of your soul with the incoming energy versus those who resist the vibration.

In the end, what you perceive death to be is what you will get no matter what you believe. Remaining calm as it approaches will make the process a joyous one.....just how it is supposed to be.

Allowance

This is somewhat tied to the prior two subjects. Energy has a wonderful flow to it, one that is toroidal to be exact. To fight against its current is to bring upon dis-comfort or dis-ease. Fully letting go and letting Energy guide you will make the entire process a seamless one.

This is another aspect of society that people are completely caught up in: choices. Everything must have an exact answer, you are either left-brain or right brain, Republican or Democrat, so on and so on. The masses fail to see that there is another choice that can be made: the choice of allowance. It's one where no determination is made and instead gliding with the winds of Soul Energy, everything flows perfectly.

The number one way to improve one's ability to allow is to remove the function of the logical brain. A task that is much easier to speak of than actually perform.

Absolving Karma

There are two types of souls here on Earth: those fulfilling a karma profile (most of the population) and those fulfilling a destiny profile (small portion of the population). Karma is something that goes back beyond this incarnation and can be something that has lasted for what in Earth years would be measured as tens and hundreds of thousands of years. Until karma is absolved, the souls must continue with lessons in its current energies. It is the explanation for why people come into the world with birth defects, handicaps, and illness. It is the reason life events are setup for the individual the way they fall. Most often they are specifically intertwined with prior incarnations events that lead to current events.

The process of absolving karma is circumstantial due to it being the specific karma that soul has created for their self. There is no unilateral method for freeing of karma. The biggest blanket concept would be forgiveness of all. The best way to my knowledge to determine karma is to go into deep meditation and begin exploration. With how little time is left before the cycle actually closes, the sooner one can start this process, the better.

Instantaneous Paradigm Change

This is hands down my favorite subject out of all of these as it is also the one I am most adept at. One of the most amazing abilities of being within a Free Will existence is the ability to flip the script on the drop of a dime. This is done through polarity. So long as one is acquiring polarity, it does not matter which direction the person is heading. It is those whose energy moves with the pace of molasses are those who will find it near impossible for such a quick paradigm shift. Those who polarize with intensity to energy will find the ability to be in many places at once so to speak. No matter what your current perspective is, no matter how right or wrong it is, it can always be changed to something in greater resonation and alignment with the soul.

Meditation

I almost forgot to write about this as it is such second nature to me, I didn't even think about it. Simply put, meditation is the key to Infinity. It is the key to getting outside of this space/time matrix and remember what existence really is and who you really are. You are so much more than your wildest dreams. All of the stones are already turned out there. You simply need the desire to go see it. If there was only one of all of these to practice and follow, meditation is unequivocally the answer.

I'm sure there is more but those are the big subjects off the top of my head. There is no doubt 2011 is going to be amazing. The energy of its presence alone is total confirmation. The old way of existence is out. It is time to usher in the new wave. What a wonderful time to be incarnated this is. All of the pain and suffering being experienced is coming to an end. The Crown of Light has been placed upon the planet. Darkness is being purged. Light is in abundance and there is plenty to go around.

The only question that remains is what timeline is the collective population going to contribute to producing as we whittle down all of these potential timelines to the final one in closing of the cycle. It will definitely be exciting to watch it unfold.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thanks for your words of wisdom, they resonate deep within. I have been on a spiritual journey for several years, and I can finally say, I GET IT! Let's get this show on the road!

What meditation techniques would you recommend?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Hey there friend. Your energy seems overwhelmingly familiar. Have we talked before?

Anyways, let me ask you a question before I respond. Have you meditated before? If so how long have you been doing it and what kind of techniques do you use? Answering that will help me better give you answers.

You wouldn't teach a 1st grader calculus and you wouldn't teach a 12th grader addition.

Glad the words resonate. It's going to be an amazing ride.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Wow - Beautifully written and well put together.

As recipients of God's unconditional love, who are we to love conditionally, pass judgment? And Allowance also means for me to love BECAUSE of our differences, not despite them.

And meditation? Heck to the ya...Sometimes twice a day and a few times a week with the whole Fam.

Just one thing, though:

So many are making physical preparations (food, ammo, water, shelter, etc.) when they really should be making spiritual preparation.

I'm doing both. I figure if I (we) transcend into a new earth or realm, the supplies will be left behind for those who do need it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Very nice! S&F.

In the spirit of this thread, I would like to add a couple of links that might help. This music:

genesgreenbook.com...

And this video:

vodpod.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Right on. You make very valid points that I left out. Treatment with condition and passing of judgement are two very debilitating concepts. Both can be quite difficult to overcome in a society that teaches that it is not only right to do, it is the way to acceptance. You also made a perfect addition to the allowance section. I couldn't agree more.

In terms of physical preparations, it is my understanding that the planet is shedding her skin much like we will be. Because of that material objects will become obsolete. Of course I very well could be wrong and in that case, what you are doing makes perfect sense.

I had a bug out kit, shelter in the middle of nowhere, etc. but when I moved, I scrapped all of it. It was a gut call and could be the wrong one. Of course I am one who loves to roll the dice so we will see how it plays out. It certainly can do no harm by being ready for the physical. For most people however, those are the only preps they are making which is more of what I was alluding to.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't think we've met before.

I meditate several times a week using ambient celestial music and the different solfeggio frequencies found on YouTube, I close my eyes and let the music take me away. I've tried some of Drunvalo Melchizedek'z meditations too but slowly detatched because I saw no benefit.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Davidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

My friend, that is wild. I don't know why but I have always been very drawn to Gregorian chant. Most likely for the exact reason for you posting it. I'm listening to it now and definitely digging it.

I'll check out the vid shortly. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The cycles are getting to be quite overwhelming. I am physically, emotionally, and mentally drained. It's getting to the point where i feel physically ill being around certain people. At first, I noticed i lost my attachment to anything material, which for me was extremely strange. Now i'm noticing my attachment to certain people or relationships is gone too. I feel the second wave of ascension is near. Not months, possibly weeks or even less. I've made amends with friends and people i've hurt. I've tried to do my best to be of service to as many as i could, but now i think there is only one more way to be of service and that is ascension. I'm ready. Are you?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Hmmm.....maybe we met in a prior life then eh?

Have you ever tried a more specific visualization meditation that leads to the unknown? Maybe as in using doors to explore what you have not yet? Just an idea...

Couldn't agree with you more about Drunvalo. I don't find any resonance with him either.

If you like, I can PM you a couple ideas if you are looking for a more advanced meditation.

I'll be back in a few hours.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thanks for YOUR posts! And thanks for the kind words.

Always go with your gut. I admire your courage and faith. Who knows? Maybe the physical preps I have made illustrates a weakness in my faith. Maybe I should eat all that food tomorrow!!!

Much Love

Namaste

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
I don't think we've met before.

I meditate several times a week using ambient celestial music and the different solfeggio frequencies found on YouTube, I close my eyes and let the music take me away. I've tried some of Drunvalo Melchizedek'z meditations too but slowly detatched because I saw no benefit.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Davidius because: (no reason given)

I use binaural beat brainwave entrainment tracks for enhanced meditation as I don't have the 20 years to become a yogi master.

I've made these two available at ATS, which you might enjoy.

Bach To The Future Alpha-Theta-Delta (Homemade, laid over Classical Music with Schumann Resonance imbedding)

Compassion Metta Bhavana

If new to BB Brainwave Entrainment, you may wish to start slow, but I've been using them for a couple of years now and there are no negative side effects and they are harmless, unless you listen while driving or operating heavy machinery!

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Nice post and very timely, thanks S&F!

I would add that we should not discard logic, choice, and judgement but synthesize them with higher mind and soul. It is not absence of judgement that frees us but right judgement. When the scriptures say Gods judgement is just it doesn't mean he is going to punish the bad guys, it means he is correct in his judgement and we must be correct on ours. Unjust judgement is incorrect judgement such as judging some one as an inferior being etc.

Logic is the first test of truth, if it doesn't make logical sense chances are good it is not true, couple that with the inner voice and you can discern all truth. Choice is the essence of life on the 7 planes. Everything is a decision, the decision to read this thread, the decision to respond, the decision to incarnate and follow this path, indeed we are decision! There is no non-decision for even choosing that mindset is a decision.
Embrace it and synthesize it.

We are indeed in transition. We are at the beginning of the new cycle at the same time. It is always wise to prepare for some hard times ahead both temporally and spiritually as the new age and it's new energies distils on us, but to each his own.

edit on 6-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Ok, So I have been a casual reader on ats for about a month or two now and this thread hit me in a way that I have to ask questions! so please answer me.. I have noticed that within the last 6 months or so I have been changing.. Like i have inadvertently been doing the things you have listed above. Could this be my spirit or somethin trying to tell me something? and I never used to have dreams, but when this happened, I started having very vivid dreams that I can't begin to explain..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Oh my friend I could not relate more. I have been through all of that. I feel those words greatly.

There is no doubt I am ready for ascension. The only thing I can say is that I am going to hold on to the bitter end. To the very point where there is literally no more service to be performed. At that point, I am certainly out. But that point hasn't come yet. I am still attempting to spoon feed those who are close.

The out point is coming soon. Soon, but not yet.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

I don't see it as a weakness in faith at all. You're being covered on all angles (angels), and there is nothing wrong with that.

At some point, you will look inside and know the answer. We all will.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
With a lot of haze on this topic, your explanation and values are very clear. Good one.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Out? Where are you planning to go? Are you really old or something?

I never knew that ascension meant "lift off" except, perhaps, in the case of the resurrected Jesus, who apparently went up and vanished in a cloud, which matters not to me (if it's true), since the Spirit is always alive and that wonderful person, surely vindicated by God in his hour of trouble and triumph, one way or another.

edit on 7-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thanks for putting those up. I have used Bach to the Future for a while now and had stunning results.

I haven't used the second one yet and am excited to see the results.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Indeed.

The concepts of discernment and allowance can seem to breach meaning of the other yet both are equally important. To perform logic via the soul is important. To remove oneself from the logical world is important as well if you catch my drift.

You touched on an interesting point. We are at the end of one side but the other side is embracing it as the beginning. Such is the death before rebirth cycle. You have to love seeing it from their perspective. It shows exactly what the future holds. I myself am very much looking forward to it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join