It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can homemade radar detect barium, aluminium in the atmosphere?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
simple concept
can it be done without people finding out i.e. plane your aiming at being able to detect?
cost?
the law involved?
why do some threads get deleted right away? not cool

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theblackirish7

Hrrrmm.. I donno; but what you COULD do is sterilize some mason jars, fill them with distilled water and leave them out overnight. You could even set up multiple with differing lengths of exposure (days, weeks, etc) and take them to a university that owns a Mass spectrometry.

Granted that last part would take a bit of social engineering to accomplish.. What would you find?
Probably something like what they found in What in The World Are They Spraying?
edit on 6-1-2011 by igigi because: Spelling Nazis; HALP!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

if you want to detect barium, igigi's idea is better and more legal, just put some jars out to collect stuff falling from the sky and have them tested. Barium is heavy so it won't stay airborne very long.

You have to have an FCC license in the USA (and presumably similar licenses in other countries) to broadcast certain EM frequencies including radar. And I'm not sure how you'd detect barium with home radar anyway.

Threads that severely violate the T&C can be deleted quickly, and a few other reasons like duplicate threads.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

A proactive thinker, I like!

Home made radar won't do the trick, but there are other methods of collecting data, here's a few that should point you in the right direction:

Soil sample kit

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac3a3b6913e3.jpg[/atsimg]

Air sampling unit

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce239b1b5905.jpg[/atsimg]

State by State list of soil labs

Air quality consultants

Also, here's a baseline for normal aircraft emissions, as I am assuming you want to know what's coming out of them?

www.coas.oregonstate.edu...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58ba628b337b.png[/atsimg]

And here is a means to collect samples directly from the trails:

Requests for access to research flight hours begin with the submission of an Initial Request for Aircraft Support (Word (35kb), PDF (30kb)) to the manager of the facility. Based on information provided on this form, a DOE-empowered advisory panel recommends to DOE an award of flight hours for the proposed use. Then the user completes a more detailed Research Aircraft Deployment Document (RADD: Word (180kb), PDF (85kb)) in coordination with the RAF manager. RAF users not associated with the DOE Atmospheric Science Program will need to work with the RAF manager on an estimate of the cost of offsite aircraft logistics such as 1) landing fees, 2) hangar rental, 3) ground support facilities, and 4) labor and expenses for a PNNL flight crew of two pilots and two scientific support personnel. During the preparation of RADD, schedules are confirmed and safety and environmental compliance requirements are addressed.

The RAF does not cover the cost of engineering studies and airframe modifications needed for custom installation of project-specific equipment and instrumentation. Such costs must be budgeted separately through a contract with PNNL or Battelle. When requested, RAF staff will assist users in estimating these costs.

www.pnl.gov...

Gulfstream-1 Research Aircraft

The G-1 is a large twin turboprop with performance characteristics of contemporary production aircraft. It is capable of measurements to altitudes approaching 30,000 feet over ranges of 1500 nautical miles, and can be operated at speeds that enable both relatively slow sampling and rapid deployment to field sites throughout the world. The aircraft is configured for versatile research applications. It accommodates a variety of external probes for aerosol, radiation, and turbulence measurements and internal sampling systems for a wide range of measurements. The G-1 has sufficient cabin volume, electrical power and payload capabilities, and flight characteristics to accommodate a variety of instrument systems and experimental equipment configurations. Internal instrumentation is mounted in removable racks to enable rapid reconfiguration as necessary. Data from most systems are acquired on a central computer that is tailored to airborne research data acquisition. In addition to acquiring the various analog and digital input signals, it can be configured to communicate with and/or control other systems onboard, and to provide time synchronization to other computers.

www.pnl.gov...

Good luck!

edit on 7/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Since you bring it up.....there were things used in astronomy called spectrometers. Are they still in use today?

Possibly new developments in tech would enable superior resolution using other methods.

A spectrometer would consist of a prism, crafted finely, which broke up the composition of light on distant bodies and would reveal their chemical composition. It was used on stars, as I lightly researched. You'd need a set up, camera, etc...

Perhaps if you caught the spray in the light, it would offer an image you could decipher. I would guess that there'd be some variables you couldn't control, such as sunlight not being that which you were attempting to decode, interfering with the data. With the spectrometer you would need light, I should think.

With enough money you could buy anything, and it might draw attention, like it will here. You would have to ask questions to find out what you would need, bumble around a bit, and that will get reported~Hi, I'm looking to buy some equipment to analyze chemtrails....as time goes along, more stasei.

There must be a laser of sorts that would read it. (The entire subject is so polar. On the one hand, does the pilot have a joystick he has to deploy in flight, one that activates the chems? Or is it simply in the fuel mix? We need Tintin for this).

I was just reflecting on how google's unmanned cars could be used to...nevermind. It would seem we're in for a storm. Their butts really deserve a spanking at this point.

Ball jars with clean water as a collection route will also be debunked, much as the thermite found at wtc's.
edit on 7-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: usc000106j

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
just a theory; our DNA is changing to adjust to our present lifestyle of microwaves and toxins that have been released since the industrial revolution, I just have a thought that if this process is done slowly then our DNA could change to b...e able to cope with aluminum and barium. Is this the purpose and if so why would we want to be able to cope with this, some sort of strategy to evolve, evolution to live in different purposes and if so where did they get this info and why,? alien life to be able to mix maybe. there is lots of sightings of UFO orbs since this started!

Sean Trow I just don't buy weather control (climate control)l, doesn't make sense

There is no global warming if anything it is cooling which I provide the info about this i wrote in 2006
www.associatedcontent.com...

new topics

top topics

join