It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you've got red hair, you may be a Neanderthal.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Exactly this thread is pure rubbish. Red haired people in britain where considered witches, this makes people subject of hate as people cannot stand it people can tune into nature unlike them.

Evolution is pure garbage, mankind has been done over and over again. Shame red haired people are out of style, but alot of them are strong willed, lol. Strange how there is not many red haired people in uk today.
edit on 2/4/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by squandered

Actually, the oldest bones ever found were in Israel just recently and aged to 400,000 years. Thats alot older than those ever found in Africa.

If you check, those would be the oldest bones discovered of modern humans. Our oldest forebear, Australopithecus afarensis, is 3.3 million years old, and definitely African.

That is not human remains, at least not post Intelligent Design times (when genetics was used to kickstart us into intelligent humans).
The OOA theory is debunked and has no place on this thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Exactly this thread is pure rubbish. Red haired people in britain where considered witches, this makes people subject of hate as people cannot stand it people can tune into nature unlike them.

Evolution is pure garbage, mankind has been done over and over again. Shame red haired people are out of style, but alot of them are strong willed, lol. Strange how there is not many red haired people in uk today.

Well said, mind you, as this is the science and tech thread I suppose we are on the evolution people's turf, so-to-speak.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Hi Hi - I thought you might like this article.

Rare, Red-Haired Hamadryas Baboon Born

Ten days ago, a rare, red-haired Hamadryas baboon was born at the Safari Park in Ramat Gan, Israel.
According to the Safari's Curator, Amelia Terkel, it is the first red-haired baboon born there in two decades.
“We thought the genes that are important for the determination of hair color had actually disappeared from our population,'' Terkel explained.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
No way haha. Neanderthals had Gingers too? That's very interesting. Since modern humans coexisted with Neanderthals for a brief time period, I wonder if two gingers from each had met and struck up a ginger friendship. Perhaps they were closer to each other than their peers. Physical looks go a long way in creating a who's who in society; hence racism and every other physical attributed reasoning.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Actually, the oldest bones ever found were in Israel just recently and aged to 400,000 years. Thats alot older than those ever found in Africa.

Actually, the oldest bones were found in Afar Depression, Ethiopia discovered November 24, 1974, age is cataloged at 3.2 million years old. Common name Lucy.

"LUCY I'M HOME!!!"

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonoluminescence

I was referring to HUMAN bones. Lucy was much less human-like than Neanderthals!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

If you check, those would be the oldest bones discovered of modern humans. Our oldest forebear, Australopithecus afarensis, is 3.3 million years old, and definitely African.

That is not human remains, at least not post Intelligent Design times (when genetics was used to kickstart us into intelligent humans).
The OOA theory is debunked and has no place on this thread.

Those 'are' human remains, The Out Of Africa theory can't be debunked because it's not a theory it's fact.

Another fact is that so call human evolution is not natural but highly accelerated which by default make's it artificial and is the only logical explanation why a being like Lucy is now the so called intelligent humans today after about 3.2 million years. While with normal evolution would take another 50+ millions of years to get to were we are today.

And apparently the aliens( Guardians Of Deception[GOD/GODS] ) forgot to implant some common sense and peace and harmony genes in some humans because these humans are responsible for the mildness bloodshed and corruption of the civilizations that broke away from that ignorant 'creation programming' that inspires nothing but genocide, lies, chaos, wars, pointless technological/thinking/social redundancy that ultimately will lead to the self annihilation of the entire human species.

And everyone is just an advanced Lucy. This modern society is not true intelligence. True intelligence comes through natural evolution not artificial. Everything we think we know is simply programmed from history. That programming seems to carry suicidal tendencies because humanity is now finding the stupidest things to degrade and kill each other. The main problem in modern human society stems from how we treat each other.

These wounds and scars stem primarily from the atlantic slave trade. The sub Age of pioneering so many ways to degrade the human being that it can't be changed even to this day.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Sonoluminescence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonoluminescence

The out of Africa theory is not a fact. It can't be proven. It's nothing but a theory. Why make such an impossible assertion to say it's fact? Lucy isn't a human. Neanderthals were pretty close, but still not humans. The earliest remains predate anything found in Africa. This alone doesn't disprove the theory, but it's a tad ironic...

There's nothing scientific about your theory of evolution. As much as might like it o be real, there's no science behind it. I don't buy into alien intervention because it's unlikely. Perhaps you'd like to meet people still living in their primitive ways and you'll see people just like they would have been 100,000 - 500,000 years ago. They would have been barely distinguishable from Neanderthals in the way they lived. There would have 1000's of human like species around the world at the time. That's also why the out of Africa theory is largely irrelevant. It skips 2-3 million years of evolution around the planet.

"'creation programming' that inspires nothing but genocide, lies, chaos, wars, pointless technological/thinking/social redundancy that ultimately will lead to the self annihilation of the entire human species."

Now you are scaremongering. Speak for yourself. Who are you to judge humanity?

Because you like to play with your theories and argue they are scientifically proven, here is one of my latest theories you can play with...

Satan is the voice of the souls collapsing inside black holes. There's no time and space (quantum physics) and they are always a step ahead - rewriting our past.. so yesterday you ate a chicken sandwich, watched a movie and had some evil thoughts, but today you remember yesterday as awfully painful like you've subscribed to false history as you described. Step back and look at it all logically and you know that 99% of human history is just simple people getting along with their lives. That said, the devil is always a step head while he re-writes the past to keep you on his radar...You haven't even embarked on his journey if you think that plucking a few rare events and calling it normality is going to finish us off.

Every new moment is a matter of choices. You can influence your future choices with a history of "creation programming", but I know I have a choice so I'm going to be grateful to be alive and I won't mistake theories for fact.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
This is stupid. End story here. The most tolerant and intelligent human I have ever known is a natural red-head, my lady, so peddle your eugenics somewhere else.

Aside from the fact that you knowing a certain person that exhibits some traits, in no way means all of the people of that type also exhibit those traits, that WAS NOT THE POINT of the OP. Why do you instantly take offense to something where no offense was implied or even intended? Did you even read the OP?

Eugenics? Seriously? So why is being called a neanderthal an insult? As someone else said they had larger brains. Whether or not they were of greater or less intelligence cannot be known. But that doesn't even matter at all, because the OP DID NOT EVER SAY RED HEADS WERE NEANDERTHALS. You people FAIL horribly at reading comprehension.

This is a quote from the OP:

"Why is it that it seems like scientists are jumping to the conclusion that the human trait for red hair is linked to an inherited trait from Neanderthals? "

Another:

"Now we've found out that Neanderthals shared a trait for red hair. That doesn't necessarily mean that that's where the human trait for red hair came from. "

Did you read that? The OP is questioning the assumption that the red head gene is from neanderthals. Then you people jump on his back about saying redheads are neanderthals, WHEN HE NEVER SAID THAT!! What the heck!

Originally posted by smitts_lgp
wow, this deserves some kind of medal.....not only did you misrepresent the information sited....you expect people to lighten up while you call them neanderthals...rofl.

way to label yourself as the epitome of ignorance.

ROFL indeed. You sir, have labeled YOURSELF as the epitome of ignorance. What did he misrepresent?

The op questioned the assumption that redheads were related to neanderthals NOT SUPPORTED IT! Why can nobody read? What is going on here? Get a grip.

Originally posted by andy1033

This thread is just to hate one more on a certain type of people.

Again, what is wrong with you? Nobody actually read the OP? How is this thread to hate on a certain type of people, I will say it again because obviously you people cannot comprehend what you read very well THE OP DID NOT SAY RED HEADS WERE NEANDERTHALS. Do you understand that? He questioned the assumption by science that they were related to them.

And I'm not even going to comment on the fact that you think redheads have superpowers.... wow that's another level of crazy.

I'm sorry for the strong wording here, but all you people are bashing the OP for no reason at all. You are mad with him because he is saying redheads are related to neanderthals, but if you actually read the thread he is challenging the idea (put fourth by scientists, no him) that they are related to neanderthals. Then you act as if this theory doesn't even exists, so he posts several sources saying that it's a pretty common theory that red heads are related to neanderthals.

Deny ignorance... please. Or at least actually read what someone is saying before you bash them on no basis whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
The out of Africa theory is not a fact. It can't be proven. It's nothing but a theory. Why make such an impossible assertion to say it's fact?

Genetics strongly support OOA theory. Just look at this map of mitochondrial genes. What else than OOA explains this observation? Nothing.. Also maybe you didn't know, but evolution is a fact. The theory of evolution attempts to explain how it works. In principle the theory could be wrong (but it's not), however the actual phenomenon of evolution is a fact.
edit on 14-2-2011 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join