It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"planned-opolis"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You've heard of all the "sustainable development" committees; U.N. Agenda 21
watched thefuture totalitarian utopia movies: THX1138; Gattica; Demolition man; Brazil."

Now they are starting the "new think" ( rethink?) ( collectivization and desensitization for the future citizens of 2040. There's 4 animated videos plus an intro from the folks behind the vids.

Real bang for your buck! presents Climate change; class war; state sanctioned veganism!

nd the people responsible for the propaganda.:
intro:

Scary or positive????
I honestly don't know how to react to all of this.I think its dangerous for society.. but I am an adult and realize nature doesn't negotiate (peak oil) I'm all for electrics and public transportation.

It's coming, there's a party going on and kids you're just not invited. You're just excess human capacity to be housed; fed; watered and transported...You're just a "problem" for the government. to handle in the most cost effective manner.

"I've seen the future: and its a 40 year old celibate; drinking a broccoli shake in his pajamas and singing " I'm an Oscar Meyer weiner"( Dennis Lleary's outlaw character from the movie" demolition man")

Bewell citizen

edit on 6-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by 46ACE because: embedded all 4 videos.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
You can go with this, or you can go that... You can go with this, or you can go that... You can go with this, or you can go that...

Demolition Man or some whining pathetic weakling?

I'll have another strawberry martini, shaken, not stirred.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

Whaaat? a socialized futuristic new " real man " can't be carbon neutral"???

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Yeah, the "perfect" drone / slave society for the elites. They are really freeking crazy to think Americans would live like these "proposed" euro-slaves. Well, at least half of us who aren't Soros followers drinking the Huffington post Kool Aid anyway.

Here they made a nice little cartoon to show you how us slaves will be
living in 2040 in 'planned-opolis', where the Global Food Council only
lets you eat meat if its your birthday and only the mega-rich (which isn't you) have
cars.

______beforeitsnews/story/342/967/Planned-Opolis:_Infomercial_for_1984-Style_City_of_the_Future_video.html

No, this is not a sarcastic video. It is a real, serious scenario.

To sum up:

* Food and water is regulated and rationed by a “Global Food Council” which seizes total control over farming. Meat is a rare treat only to be enjoyed on special occasions
* The state decides what your job will be with “designated career announcements,” nobody has the choice to decide their own vocation
* Movement and behavior is controlled by a calorie credit card linked to a smart phone that rations the amount of travel the citizens of planned-opolis, are allowed to make. Private ownership of cars will be banned for non-elitists because, “the state knows they just aren’t practical anymore.”
* “It makes so much sense doesn’t it,” insists the smiley faced slave “Vee,” who enjoys the fact that she can “switch off brain and go to work,” adding, “With this many people around I’m glad there’s a mega-computer in charge.”
* those who resist and still cling to some semblance of freedom in defiance of the state and the super-computers running the slave grid, there’s the “cry freedom ghetto,” prison camps for malcontents who are blocked from getting jobs, accessing high speed transport or the Internet

Other scenarios conceived by Forum for the Future are slightly different but they all have common threads: drastic reduction of rights, privileges and freedoms; constant reference to “an elite” having exclusive rights on cars and other luxuries; state controlling all aspects of life.

A New World Order is not a conspiracy theory, THEY are selling it to you as we speak.

edit on 6-1-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Starred.
Scary stuff man...reminds me of the Jude Law movie "repomen" where people are sold into debt slavery by the transplantation of hideously expensive artificial organs on a payment plan. Miss a payment and these guy show up and slice your "arforg" ( artificial organ) out of your writhing body with a knife.. People who escaped the system hide from the system in in rundown the ghettos on the edges of the city..WelI I probably won't see it; I would tend to object to that kind of authoritarianism.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I like ghettos

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
I like ghettos

DAYUUUMM!

new topics

top topics

join