It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/Human Slave Trade:The Anunnaki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Question: If the Anunnaki are real...Are they Good or Bad?

Watching a show on the History channel, "Ancient Aliens", it describes a number of theories about the beginning of humans..(Zecharia Sitchin)
I"d like to know from anyone that's researched alien species or have any theories.

Google defines the words Anunnaki as : S: (n) Anunnaki, Enuki (any of a group of powerful Babylonian earth spirits or genii; servitors of the gods)

The Sumerians, one of the oldest civilizations on Earth, believed that alien beings came here and created humans.(God's creation)
More potential evidence and theories today are showing that, this may be true, and possibly used humans as slaves to mine resources from the Earth. In "Ancient aliens" it's stated that primates were too primitive to be useful slaves, and were genetically mutated to create what was the first modern humans, a more intelligent version of primate, (or in Christianity, "Adam & Eve") which the "Gods" or aliens, could manipulate more successfully to fulfill there bidding.

Are the Anunnaki also the infamous "Reptilians"?
Some scientists and theorists claim, that humans were wiped off the Earth multiple times, before "they"... got it "right".... As in a more preferably human hybrid.
One piece of evidence on this, is that, older extremely advanced ancient ruins have been found, in the time period when the existing newer world was not that advanced. Which in case may point to, the original civilization was destroyed, and replaced again by another civilization not as far in technology, and possibly several times over.

Do you believe Alien creators are slave drivers, and doing cruel experimentation on humans? Are they "good".
Or are they indifferent?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mastermook
The Sumerians, one of the oldest civilizations on Earth, believed that alien beings came here and created humans.(God's creation)

Absolutely, positively, 100% untrue. That is Sitchin's interpretation of Mesopotamian mythologies, an interpretation that often twists, truncates and takes out of context what these ancient peoples were saying.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This theory is as good as any about how we got to where we are today. Just like we are experimenting with stem cells today, the aliens who created us, may be harvesting our DNA for their own purposes. Don't let people bring you down if they disagree with your thoughts. Many of these people take the bible literally. Why are Ancient texts downplayed, and the bible is taken word for word? Because it's the word of God?.....The Sumerians held the same belief. Except their gods were the annunaki.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredgbear
This theory is as good as any about how we got to where we are today. Just like we are experimenting with stem cells today, the aliens who created us, may be harvesting our DNA for their own purposes. Don't let people bring you down if they disagree with your thoughts. Many of these people take the bible literally. Why are Ancient texts downplayed, and the bible is taken word for word? Because it's the word of God?.....The Sumerians held the same belief. Except their gods were the annunaki.

Not to mention there are still ancient scribes and books of the Bible being found,which have been hidden or destroyed, by kings, or other organizations. This being said, we only see certain parts of the bible which we view today, then what was ORIGINALLY written in it.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Mastermook because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
there are too many anomalies and out of order ancient artifacts for the time line to be as the official archeology claim it was

until we know more sitchin and daniken are aceptable theories as far as I am concerned

were the annunaki good? no- they were self serving and did what they did as it suited them

there are likely to be some annunaki who felt for us and liked us and there are some annunaki who only thought of us as slaves and tools

what i am wondering about [and I am only on the 3rd book of the earth chronicles series] if the last time the gods were reported as being on earth and alongside of humans was durign the wars of Alexander the great then what happened?

one thing that struck me is that their reported ages are coming down just like post flood patriarchs in the bible

perhaps that is why they abandoned having a permanent presence on earth? something here is preventing life spans of 1000 years and longer and it started affecting the annunaki

this i got from the 3rd sitchin book of the earth chronicles where the reigns of the pre human pharaohs is listed and it started with one pharaoh ruling for 1000 years and towards the end the reigns of the pharaohs were only 300 or so years. after that is when they started giving the job of pharaoh to humans

I am keeping my mind open to the possibility that sitchin and daniken are interpreting ancient writings correctly without comitting myself to believing that maybe I am wrong and they were wrong - still waiting for proof either way

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It is a bit to hard to say good or bad, like most things in life a bit of both. Here is one page with a couple of small pictures of recovered Anunnaki skeletons www.theandromedancouncil.org... There are others out on the Internet with lots of discussion. I am defiantly open to all these possibilities and consider it worth while endeavors for science to peruse for a better understanding of our heritage.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mastermook
Question: If the Anunnaki are real...Are they Good or Bad?

If for the sake of argument a race did create humans to do the work for them, would this make them 'evil'?

Haven't we bred (in other words changed the genetic make-up) dogs to work for us? Does it make us evil to exploit what we consider an inferior species in this way?

To get even more extreme with the speculation - what if their are 'aliens' with a taste for human flesh? Haven't we bred and farmed animals that we consider inferior for food? Is it evil to exploit them in this way?

top topics

join