It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass animal deaths, what's the real trend??!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Is the absolute number of cases rising sharply or...

...We are only getting more global media coverage and hype??

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Personally I think the magnetic field is playing a part in all of the deaths. Both birds and certain fish use the magnetic field to help them with location, and after reading that recent post about the Tampa Bay airport adjusting their runway because of the magnetic north pole shifting (Is that what it's called?), I think that might be the cause, even though that is a natural occurrence. One of the explanations I heard for all of the fish deaths was the cold of the water. While that may seem like a typical BS MSM explanation, maybe their failing navigational system led them to the colder waters, which ended up killing the small fish?

I think that if things like these happened this frequently in the past, we would definitely hear something about it. Sure, there's the occasional strange animal death in large numbers from time to time, but to my understanding nothing near as serious and frequent as this.
edit on 6-1-2011 by DontLegalizeDecriminalize because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I dont know ahnggk,
It seems that it is quickening.
and the number of deaths seem to be
increasing with break neck speed,and all around the globe.
The Mainstream Media still seems to be ignoring it.
I asked a female friend what she thought about it
and she was like what ?and said she had heard nothing about it.
I was shocked ! So I think it is surely happening
more and more,people just seem intentionaly uninformed.
I do not watch T.V. and have not for over four years.
I believe they are Beta-tests/trial runs,
and more are to come.And I think we're next.

That's my 3 pence.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

Wow, that's strange, literally every person I have asked has heard about almost all of the recent events all around the globe involving the dead animals. But yeah, I definitely see that it is speeding up, and at the rate we're going, only 1 week into 2011, I can't imagine that we'll make it to 2012. I say that now, but I'm sure we'll end up making it to 2012 just like any old year, and I'm just paranoid.

top topics

join