It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming A51 Show on National Geographic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HexagonSun

I should point out that Bob Lazar has never produced any evidence he has a college degree. So much for the accuracy of that video.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Does anyone know if there's a documentary about the illegal dumping and burning of toxic waste materials at Area 51?

I've seen it mentioned in a few shows, but nothing really in depth.

Yeah I would like to see a video on this, from what I’ve read on the matter is that the only reason the US acknowledged A51 was even a base was because employees complained about it.

I imagine it will just be crap they were putting into their bombs or whatever else there building there.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

I should point out that Bob Lazar has never produced any evidence he has a college degree. So much for the accuracy of that video.

He says he was erased from history. When investigators were researching him, it turns out he wasn't even born, never mind had a college degree. When trying to prove who he worked for, or who paid him, they said they'd never heard of him. Even though he was in the company phone book. He's got proof on that.

All I'm saying is that I've got an open mind on this subject. I know that UFOs exist, and someone must be working on them, developing them, reverse engineering them etc etc. Why not him?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

He claimed his education was erased. He never said he wasn't born. Put it this way. There would be no way he could have gone through the legal system for his pimping arrest if he didn't exist.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Ok all, here is the link to the documentary:

sn93.com...

It does not mention allien presence but one of the men interviewed at the end says that they only revealed 5% of what is going on in there. So that leaves you wondering......
If the link does not work try you tube since the documentary cannot be seen in some countries.

Here is a link to some photos of a secret project plane crash:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Enjoy!
edit on 28-9-2011 by DonSergio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

He claimed his education was erased. He never said he wasn't born. Put it this way. There would be no way he could have gone through the legal system for his pimping arrest if he didn't exist.

It wasn't pimping. It was pandering. Which means he got caught banging a hooker.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Has this programme aired yet? anyone got a link if it has?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HexagonSun

He says he was erased from history. When investigators were researching him, it turns out he wasn't even born, never mind had a college degree. When trying to prove who he worked for, or who paid him, they said they'd never heard of him. Even though he was in the company phone book. He's got proof on that.

All I'm saying is that I've got an open mind on this subject. I know that UFOs exist, and someone must be working on them, developing them, reverse engineering them etc etc. Why not him?

Not true. When investigators were researching him in 1994, they discovered quite a bit. Including his birth certificate.

Robert Scott Lazar was born in Florida in 1959, according to his birth certificate.
He was adopted in the 1970's.
Given a social security number in 1974. Issued in New York.

Graduated from W. Tresper Clarke High School (740 Edgewood Drive, East Meadow Union Free District) in Westbury Long Island, New York in 1976. He was ranked 261st in his class of 369. Entrance into MIT or Cal Tec requires you to be in the top 10% of your class.

Moved with his parents to Woodland Hills, California in 1978.

Claims a Bachelor's Degree in Physics and Electronic Technology in 1978 from Pacifica University. The university was a correspondence school which was shut down in 1978 for selling fake degrees.

Claimed he went to Cal Tec in 1978. Was not found in either administration records, yearbooks or student rosters.

Got married in 1980. Claimed that he was an "electronics technician" on his marriage certificate.

Claimed a Master's Degree from MIT in 1982. No record of him in any student directories, yearbooks, alumni registers, or master's degree lists.

In 1982, he claimed to have worked for Los Alamos National Laboratory. It was discovered that he worked as a photo processor at the facility for Kirk-Maier, a subcontractor. He didn't work for the government. But he was in the phone book because he was a technician working for a subcontractor at the facility.

In 1982, the article came out about Lazar building a jet car out of a honda civic hatchback. In the article, he claimed to be a physicist at Los Alamos.

In 1986, he filed bankruptcy. He listed on this document that he was self-employed as a photo processor. He and his wife operated a small photo business. According to the documents, they had operated the business from their home for 6 years. There was no mention of working at Los Alamos in the file.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparta
I cannot wait to see this, even though they might be finished projects and now have moved onto other stuff this program wil lbe awesome. Without a doubt I'll be watching this

Me too! I love anything produced on Area 51. The history of this top secret facility is fascinating. I think there has been a lot of information disseminated lately about Area 51's early history because most of its founding workers are getting older in age, their non-disclosure contracts are coming due and I think they share the need to discuss what important work they performed out there. It is very interesting history.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I agree with you...Bob Lazar is probably a fake and has never produced any evidence of anything. You think someone with an advanced degree like he claims would have college papers laying around at home. I have all the papers I wrote during my bachelor's degree. He suppposedly has nothing to produce from his Master's degree? Highly unlikely. What's more likely is that he is a fraud. BUT, I do have a few questions...if Area 51 was largely unknown at that time, how did he hear of it? Was it from his time spent at Los Alamos as a photo processor? I wonder...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It aired 2 nights ago. I taped it for my 10 year old.....it was called: Area 51 Declassified...It was very good. They did speak about some of their old projects & they also had some old photo's..I am sure the rerun will be coming on soon...I just checked, it's on Thursday evening at 6 p.m. Eastern time, October 6th, on the NG channel..hope that helps for those that missed it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join