It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Clouds??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
anybody ever notice the fake ass "clouds" in the sky?? im over here in sacramento and i notice them up there almost every other day!! and thats on a good week. it seems like the sky gets whited out at least once a week with majority of it being this fake ass stuff that hangs in the air up there. i say "stuff "cause i have no idea what it is.

i've seen these 2 planes up there countless times. way up there. and they leave this trail behind them that expands into this fake ass cloud thing over time. they make these "clouds" for hours at a time. coming and going in and out of sight. one plane leaves 2 trails and the other leaves 4 trails. and the trails start further behind the plane that leaves the 4.

im not sure whats in this stuff that they are trying to pass off as clouds. and when it rains... it comes right down here.. not sure what it does to open bodies of water. or when we get rained on?

just not really feelin the whole thing and was wondering if anyone else notices these "clouds" or planes? or just what anyone thinks for that matter?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's called a chemtrail, but alot of people will hop on this thread and either call it a contrail or a cloud that you don't understand

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yep, there everywhere.

you looked into the 'chemtrail' phenomena?

I and many others believe we are being sprayed with all sorts from planes that make these clouds...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Accel

I have been seeing some weird looking clouds a lot lately to

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguesoul
Yep, there everywhere.

you looked into the 'chemtrail' phenomena?

I and many others believe we are being sprayed with all sorts from planes that make these clouds...

ya ive looked into the whole chemtrail vs contrail thing and looked in depth into chemtrails for quite some time. these guys are makin full blown clouds out of this stuff tho, not just little trails. ive even seen them cross hatching the sky with the stuff before.

has anyone gotten a good look at the planes before? my binoculars just arent cuttin it for how high up there these guys are, and i dont have a telescope currently. i still try to look and make out any detail i can every time tho. have you gotten a decent look at them by chance?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yeah, chemtrails or contrails, fiercely debated topic.

All I know for sure is what I've seen for myself. I live near a fairly busy airport, traffic in and out all day, but they don't ever appear in the sky here. But then I'll travel to other places to visit people, and they literally fill the sky, criss-crossing patterns, hard to miss. But the funny thing is, most people don't even take notice of them.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Geo-engineering? Isn't that another word for terraforming? Why is the government spraying who knows what into the atmosphere. Is our planet being terraformed to better suit an alien host? Tin foil hat area some will scream. Until the govt. becomes accountable for all black ops, we will never know.....The solution is for more people to "wake up". The U.S. Govt. has rarely had the best interest of the general public in mind it's day to day operations.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I first started noticing this phenomenon about 5yrs ago in my town Asheville, NC. There would be what looked like a contrail in the sky, and it would start to expand. Then there would be more and more and suddenly the day would be cloudy. I always wondered about it but then I found out more about the Chemtrails and the spraying. Ironically enough I never paid that much attention to the sky until after 9/11. I always wondered how many more people noticed this after that. I mean we all became much more attuned to the air after that.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredgbear Tin foil hat area some will scream. Until the govt. becomes accountable for all black ops, we will never know.....

I can about gaurantee you that you will never know all the black ops that are going on. I was in the Army for 6 yrs served in Kuwait for about 6 months monitoring recordings from the Iraqi government and never had one clue what we were recording just monitored equipment to ensure that it was not malfunctioning and ensuring that packages were sent out for analysis. Saw some crazy stuff over there as well in the skies, and basically was told we didn't see anything.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
Yeah, chemtrails or contrails, fiercely debated topic.

All I know for sure is what I've seen for myself. I live near a fairly busy airport, traffic in and out all day, but they don't ever appear in the sky here. But then I'll travel to other places to visit people, and they literally fill the sky, criss-crossing patterns, hard to miss. But the funny thing is, most people don't even take notice of them.

thats the whole reason i jumped on here!! i couldnt believe the number of people that i talked to that were just like... what? what fake clouds? or dont notice that while the entire sky is whited out with these fake ass clouds, there is a clear blue sky behind this "cloud" veil. every once in a while i would catch a hole in the "clouds" and its totally blue sky!!! how are people so oblivious to this stuff.

you guys are awesome im glad there are at a few people Awake in the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

edit on 6-1-2011 by Accel because: posted a 2nd time in a row by accident

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theonlywoody
reply to post by Accel

I have been seeing some weird looking clouds a lot lately to

have you seen the plane leaving the clouds by chance?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Let me be the first. They are clouds and contrails.
A "normal" cumulus cloud, a medium-sized puffy one, contains 550 tons of water. You cannot possibly spray that much material. It would take a fleet of 50 planes per cloud to do so.
What you see behind a plane is the condensation caused by jet fuel burning in a jet engine. Just like your car in the winter, but much higher up and much colder. The plane's exhaust provides lots of water and pollutants to cause the water already in the atmosphere to condense and create a cloud. They are the same make-up as a cloud (water in some form and pollutants), and they will spread, move, dissipate, drift.....everything a regular cloud does.
They have been studied for decades, with lots of science. The earliest science publication I can find online is from the end of World War 1. They are still studied today, because they persist and spread. It's not known how much this effects the overall climate; some reports show a cooling effect during the day but a warming effect at night which cancels each other out.
There have been tests of the trails, taking samples from the trails from specially outfitted planes. It has always shown just the chemicals of exhaust. Just like any gas engine would.
People who believe in "chemtrails" will say that a real contrail will dissipate quickly and a "chemtrail" will spread and persist for hours. They are wrong. They apparently forget that clouds can last for hours and spread to cover the entire sky. So can a contrail. On September 12, 2001 there was only six airplanes in the sky. They made contrails that persisted for up to 10 hours and spread out to cover 7898 square miles. From just six planes. Source Now imagine a normal flight day. They will spread out. It's one of the prices we pay for having airline travel.

People will also think that the patterns of grids and "x" are somehow something to be suspicious about. Wrong again. Planes fly in all directions, and when they leave contrails, the contrails will travel in all directions. There are route corridors that planes use for navigation, so seeing contrails in lines is normal. You should read up on how planes navigate to understand. But really, just take a pencil and paper and try it yourself. Or get the "US Scheduled Flights" app on Google Earth. Click on the airport around you and see how many planes there are over you. And where they will be flying. Then go to airports not far from you and see how many planes just fly over. There are lots of planes in the sky, and most of them can produce contrails when the conditons are right.
If you consider the logistics, you would need thousands of planes flown by thousands people from hundreds of airports. And no whistleblowers? That is not going to happen in the internet age.

"Chemtrails" as a plan to do anything would be the most obvious, high-priced, high-maintenance, scatter-shot way to deliver anything at anytime by anybody. If you just sit down and think about it, it gets sillier as time goes by. Please, research both sides of the issue before deciding. I reccommend highly
Contrail Science
for the science and logic behind what people see and say about the matter. I don't recommend any particular "chemtrail" site, because they are all wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i was driving on 84 west from Ct to Pa and noticed 6 horizontal "con/chemtrails....the VERY weird thing thing was that 3 trails in the middle of the pack stopped at the exact same point, as if the planes disappeared, (or stopped spraying) while 2 on the left, and one on the far right kept going. they were all approx. the same altitude. Sorry no pics, but was driving.

be good

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have no doubt that chemtrails are an authentic phenomenon. I grew up around air force bases and have become very familiar with a contrail vs. a chemtrail...

A CONTRAIL results from crystallization of water vapor and usually dissipates within minutes (sometimes as fast as 15-30 seconds)

A CHEMTRAIL can stay visible for hours and it does seem like the sky usually ends up getting cloudy soon thereafter.

I have heard many different explanations from weather modification to mass mind control and the population reduction agenda...I don't think anyone really knows exactly why they are doing this...
But...it's very hard to argue that they aren't spraying SOMETHING.

Here is some excellent footage of chemtrails in action!

www.youtube.com...

Please someone embed the vid...I haven't learned how yet....Thanks!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Explain this video genius...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Accel

yes actually i allways see it comming from planes

top topics

join