It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I starred and flagged this, though I have to say right off the top, I don't support violence in any way. But I do support civil action being taken by aware and active people, who are very assertive.

For example none of this would be going down if every single time they the leaders took away a freedom or concocted a bad bill or legislation or called a war, everyone or at least half the people, did not go to work, lined up outside their offices, until they backed down and in some cases left permanently, and also, supported each other. signed round table support. Ie. they arrest someone and millions show up and turn themselves in for the same "crime" telling them this bill or law is a crime and they're not criminal enough to follow it.

There would be big changes, and no need for a violent revolution.

In fact, not doing this first step, means you're not taking responsibility, if you wait till the last step and could have prevented this with numbers and bullhorns and not stepping back in line ever utnil you win, then its so very wrong.

All of this being said, for the fact that billions are starving to death in this world would cause enough for a nonstop general strike and demands that everything be changed, full disclosure, release of free energy and redistribution.

By the way, that along with freedom is the most important issue there is. War comes next.

But the process of discovering that all the billioins of aid that the common people contribute each year doesnt reach the people in need except in small trickling amounts but mainly funds corruption, and that there is a vested interest to keep it that way, would wake some ppl up, pronto, and then the wars could be dealt with too.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Excuse me, friend.
Did you just say we need to use violence to make our point cross and get attention from people ?

Don't we have violence from their side enough already?
No offend, but this is the worst idea I have ever heard in years.....you are one daring SOB, aint you!?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
reply to post by kennylee

but i dont want to be considered a domestic terrorist.

Too late for that son... you already claimed you want a Violent Revolution to take place.

You're definitely on big brothers radar now.

And for the record, violent revolution is a terrible idea and the absolute worst way to change what is going on within our government right now. Violent revolution will just continue to perpetuate the SELFISH and idiotic ideals that control this country today and have gotten us to this point.

If we expect anything to change within this country it has to start with us first!
edit on 6-1-2011 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Lmao...very well put

The OP will disappear anytime now.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know things are a mess, before you jump in it is important to understand the situation www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many difficult challenges that need addressing. One step at a time and we can get there, but we need to do it responsibly or the whole house of cards could fall down.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's obvious that we all want to see things throughout this world change, specifically here in the United States and in western Europe, and we all want the change to happen peacefully without violence.

But if you truly want to see a victory against the tyranny of corrupt governments and corporations, then you must be willing to do what ever it takes, including violence.

I too want to see things won diplomatically, but that is only going to get harder and harder to do, as our government officials will keep passing legislation making the peaceful options we have harder and harder to do.

The greatest power we currently have is a our right to vote, but we need to start picking and supporting our own candidates instead of letting the powers that be pick them for us.

Remember it's only a matter of time before the "powers" get so blindly greedy and start making mistakes that will wake everyone up to the tyranny.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

palin and beck, eh?

Why not 'styrofoam and chalkboard nails'?

Talk such as this gives the nazi eugenists a good name.

palin and beck....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You know, a lot of us if not all of us are already on "big brothers" radar, but we don't let that scare us.

OP I support you and your Idea of a better world.

Don't be scared off by these scare tactics. I have seen them before, and they will do all they can to scare people from this thread, including pirate it for there own agenda.

Just ignore them and don't let them trample on your convictions!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

sounds like the plot for V ,but Martin Luther King and Gandhi made the difference with peaceful non cooperation.
what is needed is leader who can focus a resistance, I think anything done by revolutionaries such an attack on some institution would only be interpreted or spun as an 'attack on America" the TPTB will shortly make an irrevocable attack on a town or area,Operation Northwoods style ,and that might turn out to be the catalyst you're looking for. When they commit open naked atrocity and people not birds die that will touch off a powder keg

I believe something close to this scenario is why everyone is holding their breaths right now

I mean think about it we've all been declared terrorists for all intents and puropses so It is my supposition that they feel perfectly justified in murdering us at will

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Sadly, since voting is fraudulent, and hacked all to death by various means. That option doesn't seem to work anymore.

Can't have a peaceful protest, or gathering of large amounts of people without asking for "permission" to hold a "rally".

Can't say anything in large media format, because they don't allow it, and the cost to get something on the tube is astronomical. Printing in the newspaper, gets put all the way to the back, in some obscure page.

Writing to congress and senate gets a "generic" reply.

Buying locally and such only goes so far, and considering the new food safety act, and things like Neotame being put in foods without getting any labeling, and GMO not being labeled makes it harder.

Mass-mailing is expensive, and papering vehicles is a no-no if your caught.

Passing out pamphlets can lead to being arrested.

Talking now with people in a coffee shop can lead to being reported by the patriot app via iphones.

So. since methods of communication are tapped, wired, monitored, and such.. Leading most likily to being put on a list of some sort.

I am really running out of options for ways to get the info out there to people on mass-do-not-comply ideas, or even just real information dispersed to people.

/sigh

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
First off, let me say that I have called for open revolution since 2008, openly and on these very forums. I have no doubt that I am on a big brother watch list, but I am still uncompromisable in my belief. There is no disappearance, no black bag, no nothing, and I will continue to speak of my beliefs on the subject until a day comes which I am required to act on them.

reply to post by MrsBlonde

MLK is a bad example. Many believe that he had the effect only by the extra support of violence from revolutionaries such as Malcom X and his side of the bargain. I believe in this situation it took an array of action to change something.

In the situation with Ghandi, yes it was non-violent action, but it was not passive action as many people seem to believe. Just as with a violent revolution, his actions took people that were willing to die and sacrifice for their cause. In this country there is a severe limit on people that are willing to sacrifice anything and thus such an action is absolutely impossible.

My plan is very similar to the plot of V simply because it would work. There would need to be clear cut responsibility taken for an action and reasoning given, and then the video would need to be made viral quick enough that the government would be able to do nothing to quell the impact.

reply to post by Cygnis

All too true. Passive action becomes impossible the more the government issues their decrees and entangling laws. With communication lingering, any sort of action becomes impossible. This is only more of a reason to act swiftly because if we wait until their are bugs and cameras in our homes and cars, there will be no organization to be found and we might as well forget about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The only way to make you voice be heard loud enough is to hack or takeover a major network and broadcast your message. Either that or kidnap a few CEO's of the banking system and let's talk negotiations. Violence isn't going to work it's only going to make things worst. Obviously like people have said it should only be used as a last resort. If we get 10 million people to start protesting and they start tear gassing and arresting us then I guess we will have no choice.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

palin and beck, eh?

Why not 'styrofoam and chalkboard nails'?

Talk such as this gives the nazi eugenists a good name.

palin and beck....

You're right, such a suggestion should have me drawn and quartered. I got the feeling from the OP he was a Bush fan and those two clowns seemed the natural progression to his line of thinking. Upon giving it a second thought his suggestion for a violent overthrow would be more humane for all concerned.

I still prefer the idea of bringing back streaking. The suggestion I made to persuade Palin and Beck to streak sounded more revolting than the revolution proposed by the OP.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Is this what you had in mind?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

God help us....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by Replikant
I agree, but the problem is that if you want a big and violent act to make a statement, the odds are very likely that at least some people would be killed in the process. You may have a hard time finding a large group of 'revolutionaries' these days willing to buy into that...

Its either that our slowly being killed, like all of us

How are we being slowly killed. Most people are working, going to ballgames, watching their kids grow up, buying new Pick ups and flat screen TVs, going on vacation and living life pretty much as usual.

My business is picking up, I'm making more money than when Bush was in office. I really don't know what you are talking about. Please elaborate!

And to add....Revolution takes leaders and planning. I don't see that happening just abunch of whining.

edit on 6-1-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

What planet are you on ????
www.dailyjobcuts.com...

The above site has been posting every day for a long long time and there aint no good news to be found anywhere !!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I hope we as Americans have a peaceful revolution. One where we can live together in harmony..
Why are there people out there that just want power?.....Just want control?
Why and where do these motives come from?...Do you not want joy and happiness?...And love?..
Those are the things we need. ‘The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing.’ ...
Let the good reign out ...all over this country and all over this world...
Remember this......without people, without a populace, your power reigns over NOTHING.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I know posting this is dangerous. But here i go.

There is a revolution going on. Only about 100 people are helping though... If that.
A lot of people do not like the government. I do not like the government. But I love my country. If any of you want this country back to the way it is meant to be then you need to speak up. Get people to join you. The best way to get the Attention of the public is violence. Anyviolent acts would be kept quiet with the media. so it would have to be big. You will really have to do somethig. If you get the publics attention then some people will join it. If enough people join the cause then there is nothing they can do.

If the 1-2 million people that marched at the white house in march decided to take over the white house then i wouldnt be posting this. we would already have our government back.

Its time for change. And we need people to speak up and help out now! Everyday the situations get worse. Stop Complaining and help out a little.

You are not addressing any issues that you actually want to change. To me, it seems like you are pretty much just saying that you want to blow up a building like Timothy McVeigh or send Anthrax through the mail to various congressmen. Maybe even shoot up a school or office building. Or try to assassinate a congressman. Whatever short lived and equally stupid act of attention you can think of.

In the end, a major act of violence will achieve nothing. Countless innocent civilians who didn't share your point of view will likely be killed or injured. You will be labeled as yet another whack job domestic terrorist. And in about 2 weeks, it will be back to business as usual until the next whack job comes along. There will probably be talk of putting up a memorial to this tragic event, paid for by taxpayer dollars.

But what do you want to change? What exactly are you unhappy with? Or is it the idea of a government in general that you don't like?

Maybe you just don't like black folk in your oval office. Is that why you want to storm the white house?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

There is a revolution going on. Only about 100 people are helping though... If that.

Who are these 100 people?

How do you know there are only about 100 people?

<< 1   >>

join