It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I know posting this is dangerous. But here i go.

There is a revolution going on. Only about 100 people are helping though... If that.
A lot of people do not like the government. I do not like the government. But I love my country. If any of you want this country back to the way it is meant to be then you need to speak up. Get people to join you. The best way to get the Attention of the public is violence. Anyviolent acts would be kept quiet with the media. so it would have to be big. You will really have to do somethig. If you get the publics attention then some people will join it. If enough people join the cause then there is nothing they can do.

If the 1-2 million people that marched at the white house in march decided to take over the white house then i wouldnt be posting this. we would already have our government back.

Its time for change. And we need people to speak up and help out now! Everyday the situations get worse. Stop Complaining and help out a little.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I agree, but the problem is that if you want a big and violent act to make a statement, the odds are very likely that at least some people would be killed in the process. You may have a hard time finding a large group of 'revolutionaries' these days willing to buy into that...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Replikant
I agree, but the problem is that if you want a big and violent act to make a statement, the odds are very likely that at least some people would be killed in the process. You may have a hard time finding a large group of 'revolutionaries' these days willing to buy into that...

Its either that our slowly being killed, like all of us

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Those who impede peaceful revolution ,ensite a violent revolution ! JFK
Hmmm now who do I have to see to get a permit to have a peaceful revolution ? Get my drift ?

edit on 6-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: Additional comment

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

How are we being slowly killed. Most people are working, going to ballgames, watching their kids grow up, buying new Pick ups and flat screen TVs, going on vacation and living life pretty much as usual.

My business is picking up, I'm making more money than when Bush was in office. I really don't know what you are talking about. Please elaborate!

And to add....Revolution takes leaders and planning. I don't see that happening just abunch of whining.

edit on 6-1-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Joining a group you say needs to do violent acts to get noticed isn't something I would or most people would want to be apart of. But if it's protests and things like that then count me in.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010

Its time for change. And we need people to speak up and help out now! Everyday the situations get worse. Stop Complaining and help out a little.

First tell us what you are doing to get the ball rolling. That way we can make an informed decision as for the proper course of action.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

How are we being slowly killed. Most people are working, going to ballgames, watching their kids grow up, buying new Pick ups and flat screen TVs, going on vacation and living life pretty much as usual.

My business is picking up, I'm making more money than when Bush was in office. I really don't know what you are talking about. Please elaborate!

And to add....Revolution takes leaders and planning. I don't see that happening just abunch of whining.

edit on 6-1-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

I dont think the majority lives in your reality. But, I think its great for you.

To elaborate a little. Thanks to wikileaks we can see the world stage unfold, with a key role of the Vatican.
Thats alarming to me. The pope is for example pro GMO thats alarming too.
Test by mice indicates that in 3 generations they lose the ability to reproduce?
edit on 6-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I agree that something needs to be done about our out of control government, but to come on a public forum and call for violence tells me one of two things.

1. You are young and are not very wise

or

2. You work for DHS or the FBI and are phishing to see who you can get into your trap.

If you want a revolution, then the first step is massive peaceful protests in DC. You have to exhaust ALL other options before you just go out and start hurting people, probably innocent people.

So which is it? You're young or a government agent? You registered on Christmas last month, then want people to follow you and do violence? Not happening...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

im not young and i do not work for the government.

If you have not seen, people have been protesting pretty much most of the laws that have been made since bush. And nothing has happened. It seriously pisses me off! I want to post more but i dont want to be considered a domestic terrorist.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If you have not seen, people have been protesting pretty much most of the laws that have been made since bush. And nothing has happened. It seriously pisses me off! I want to post more but i dont want to be considered a domestic terrorist.

It's a little late for that now don't you think. Coming on a conspiracy board crawling with govt. spooks. Have you ever heard the phrase...."discretion is the better part of valor"?

Probably not..........

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
No thanks.. There are much more civilised ways to make the world better without using violence. Theres already enough misery in the world ...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

This is exactly why nothing has happened. yea some people protest. thats no big deal. they dont HAVE to listen to it. everytime they make a new law they watch to see if anything major will comeout of it... nope... then they just keep making more. Whos going to stop them?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Agreed. However, your delivery is going to result in a deleted topic as it has countless times in the past; believe me I know.

The problem is that when most people hear the word "violence", they immediately believe the publicly spread meaning of hurting other people. Violence, in all actuality, doesn't need to hurt anyone at all. It could be the destruction of an idea or perhaps a symbol that could be considered violence.

The destruction of a symbol, something with meaning, something to prove a point - that would open the peoples eyes to the truth. However, it would take a martyr. Not in the sense of losing ones life, but giving up their freedom in its entirety in order to procure the greater good. Because, you see, if an act were to set revolutionary thinking in motion, the only way to see that it would have the desired effect would be to make sure that everyone knows exactly who is responsible, why it was done, and the reasoning behind it. If these steps are not taken, the context will be skewed and destroyed by the mass media and the effort will have been made in vain.

None the less, a symbol is more powerful than words or protests, especially those where government no longer listens nor cares. The destruction of a symbol that once stood for something would make people open their eyes that it is more than just the object that was destroyed, but the things it promised us that no longer exist.

For that... we shall see what the future holds.
edit on 6-1-2011 by gwydionblack because: Spelling errors

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is a Nutzo suggestion,THEY want us to, this which automatically means DON'T DO IT!
IF nobody renewed their drivers license or insurance or paid their taxes ,I mean if everyone did this,or moved their bank accounts to local credit unions,if everyone who wasn't a multimillionaire DIDNOT invest in a wallsrtreet portfolio ,or mutual funds, and a whole host of other things buying local foods etc...

that would bring the whole house of cards down without violence it's called Peaceful NonCooperation and it has a proven history of working

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
while there may be many who would enjoy seeing the crooks of Wall Street and Washington DC get what they truly deserve, I think such action will never occur.
how long do you think you could really continue to recruit like-minded people before the group is tainted by someone who is a paid undercover / law type? not very long.
we are blessed with a governing body that will spend hundreds of thousands just monitoring and false-friending one man who only wants to live off the grid with his family. there has been to many Ruby Ridge and Waco type incidents. the black suits have made it very clear that no shenanigans will be tolerated.
random acts of violence will merely be masturbatory fodder for the 9/11 - homeland security brigade. they can't wait for the unemployed, hungry and newly homeless to rebel. it will give them the excuse they seek to tighten the iron fist even more.
be careful out there, fella. it's real easy for EVERYTHING to be traced on the InterNetz.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

but i dont want to be considered a domestic terrorist.

You already are my friend, you already are......

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

But it isn't going to happen and you know it.

No matter how long you preach to people about how much we play their game and fall into their ways of living, for every one person you get to realize the truth and step away, 10 more replace them, falling victim to the same old system.

People are never going to give up the welfare state that we have become, at least not in the numbers that will make any kind of difference whatsoever. So long as resistance sits at such a small percentage of the population, the public will never go for it. They need something to open their eyes quickly and efficiently; something that will start a domino effect that cannot be stopped.

The only way that is going to happen is through SOME kind of act of violence. And no, regardless of what people say, innocent people do NOT need to be harmed in order to make the point that is needed to be made.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
This is a Nutzo suggestion,THEY want us to, this which automatically means DON'T DO IT!
IF nobody renewed their drivers license or insurance or paid their taxes ,I mean if everyone did this,or moved their bank accounts to local credit unions,if everyone who wasn't a multimillionaire DIDNOT invest in a wallsrtreet portfolio ,or mutual funds, and a whole host of other things buying local foods etc...

that would bring the whole house of cards down without violence it's called Peaceful NonCooperation and it has a proven history of working
They cannot even lose their cell phones. It is as if they welcome cell towers and cancer causing radiation in their back yards. But if everyone dropped their phone, I assure you tptb would panic, as well as have to explain why towers are still going to be built, maintained, serviced with more military industrial gear etc....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Lessee... You were OK with Bush but Obama ticks you RTF off so now you're wanting action, right?

I really miss the Streak For Impeachment movement that led up to Nixon's resignation. I would enjoy seeing more of that. Didn't do much good though, the music got sucky and everything turned to disco for a few years. Now we're just right back to where we were before but worse. In retrospect Nixon doesn't look half bad anymore.

Maybe if you got your friends together and started campaigning for Palin and Beck it would lead up to a massive movement of violence and/or disgust if you got them elected. Maybe you can get Palin and Beck to streak. That will solve the world's problems about as good as anything, I imagine.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join