It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Captures Israeli 'Spy Vulture'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Saudi Arabian security services have captured a vulture that is suspected of being a Mossad spy sent over by Israel to gather information about the country.

The large bird, which was carrying a GPS transmitter and a tag bearing the identification code R65 from Tel Aviv University, strayed into rural Saudi Arabian territory at some point last week, according to a report in the Israeli daily Ma'ariv.

Source

Say what?! Hmmmm, going old school huh? I don't know if this real or being hyped up and going viral on it's own, but it sounds intriguing.

Several weeks ago an Egyptian official reportedly claimed that a shark that attacked tourists off the coastal resort of Sharm el Sheikh was also acting on behalf of the Israeli spy service.

Well now I've heard it all!

spec

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hahahahaha!

You know, I wouldn't doubt it.

The Israelis are just that sick and twisted. They live in a really fcuked up paradigm.

It's all love though.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Aw now, let's not broad stroke the Israeli people. It is similar to America bashing and I always say blame the power/leaders, not the people. However, the Mossad and all their "smoke and mirrors" could very well be behind this, they are crafty in their intent.

spec

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
First sharks, now this? Those wily Israelis.

What's next, mutant sea bass with frickin' lasers on their heads?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Some people are way too paranoid for their own good.

This is just animal behavior tracking, nothing more.

Move along folks.

new topics

top topics

join