It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Playoff Prediction/Fabrication

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Good evening. I will now present you my first, and probably only thread in the Prediction forum. which has now been moved to U.S. Sports, and probably still only thread in this section too.

Many would say that Pro sports have some sort of "rigging" going on, and whether its a meaningless FG to cover a spread, or fake penalties to even up the over under, or collapsing a dome, for who knows why.. Not saying it is true, just saying people will and have said sports are fixed. I don't wish to argue this case, just setting a tone to my conclusion, so moving on.

With that said, my prediction for the NFL Playoffs.

Michael Vick has been the talk of the NFL, for sometime now. His story has spread across the world and back again. Many people have chimed in to get a glimpse of what appears to be a remarkable story, and the making of a legend.

I think that the NFL wants to role with that for whatever thats worth.

I believe the Eagles will win against the Packers in a very close game. Close enough for the fans to be irrate, whatever that tells ya... But nonetheless, the Eagles will prevail. They will then goto Chicago, and win yet another close game. The Bears may have the lead late, but it will seem like the Bears sorta fell apart..

They will then travel to Atlanta for the NFC Championship game. The Falcons will get there easily as the Seahawks will freak out the Saints like no one knows what happened, and everyone knows the Seahawks are beat so they wouldn't stand a chance against the Falcons..

The Championship game is already setting up another perfect part to the greatest NFL stage ever.. Michael Vick against his ex-team.. Sort of a redemption game.. The Falcons want to prove and solidify that getting rid of Vick when he went to jail was the best thing for them.. and Vick wants to prove that he has moved on from his past, and destroying Atlanta.. The game will be one of the greatest ever! The game people would talk about for decades.. but the Eagles will prevail..

I don't have much to say about the AFC, except that the Patriots will win the Championship.

Tom Brady will most likely win the MVP, and he presents a very clean and perfect character, or persona. He's the legendary Tom Brady, rarely beaten, doesn't pick a fight, eats all his vegetables, wants to be a politician.. cough cough white cough

Vs.

Michael Vick, the ex-con, dog beating ritheless horrible evil that has been released from the prisons, only temporary until he hopefully falls into the trap of "the system" and gets put back in... cough cough black cough ..
who has to upstage the Eagles old quarterback of 10 years, and over power the great Tom Brady, what Mcnabb couldn't, 100% solidifying his status and renewal..

The story of Vick is one of redemption and renewal, like 2012.. and so the Eagles will prevail. It will be a great experience and a great story... and since you may have heard it here first... it may have been conjured and executed..

Eagles 31
Patriots 27

oh, and if this story could get any more odd, I venture to guess, they may just let him have a dog again..

Please enjoy, and do what you wish.. Good luck Michael Vick and the Eagles, and to anyone else ..
edit on 6-1-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Seems like a decent prediction to me. Although being born and raised in New Orleans, I will have to hope you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Good theory and it's possible but one thing: Eagles' offensive line is crap and they are the main reason why Vick has to run so much lately. Patriots will prevail and crush anyone standing in their way because they are kinda like the corporation team of the NFL - very cold, sterile, professional, and greedy much like American corporations.

42-13 Patriots over the Eagles. Yep, a blowout.

I'm a Colts fan but I know what will happen, like every year, to them.

edit on 6-1-2011 by DevilJin because: no reason

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

I'm telling ya, its all about the dark sun.. and renewal.. the Patriots will fail again.. causing the downward spiral of Brady's career in football, and his rebirth into politics..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Well the Seahwaks suck so they'll get stomped by the Saints. Who also suck. Go colts.
The Eagles can and probably will beat the Packers. They can also beat the Bears, but if the Bears can stop Cutler from getting sacked 10 times in the game then Vick may just be out.
As for the Saints and Falcons, I hope the Saints lose. Thats kind of a close one to call. I'll have to wait and see. But Saints do have the edge. And the Saints against the Eagles is also a tough one. Eagles may have the edge on that one. DeSean Jackson is pretty good when you equip him with a quarterback like Vicks vapo rub. But lets not forget that the Saints arent that bad either. I give that one to the Eagles though.
Now for the AFC. All I have to say is.....Peyton Manning.
Colts vs. Jets......Peyton Manning.
Baltimore will beat Kansas City like Ike beat Tina Turner.
Colts are going to beat the Steelers like Chris Brown beat Rihanna...which probably wouldn't have happened if she didn't challenge him to a dance off.
And Baltimore will be demolished by New England even though I want it to go the other way.
Colts vs. Patriots...Peyton Manning.
Superbowl: Colts vs. take you pick.....Peyton Manning.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zak89

I'm sorry, I had peyton in my fantasy league and hes a choke victim this year.. no way Colts take the AFC.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
its all about the NFL drafting the greatest comeback story ever. its an epic story, one that will be thrust into mythology like the clash of gods.. thats where the money lies.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
mind controllment son....dont ppl notice that sports music and entertainment is on every channel for a reason.. all ppl talk about is sports rap music and angalina & brad pitt... all this is constantly rubbed in our faces to keep us off of whats really going on... all of that shyt is planned out theres already a chosen team to win every year

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PublikOUTLAW

yeah.. the Eagles.. this year its not just a predetermined team, but a whole story.. Vick representing the Dog star.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Aaaaah, Sports...The only aspect
of life where men can stop time,
and restart it at will.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PublikOUTLAW

I realize that football is a distraction but I don't think its rigged. I think someone woulda said something through all these years. Those guys can't keep their mouths shut. lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

a VERY good prediction ...

and as said by someone ..Vick will then be fed to the "lions" (PATRIOTS) ... .. to receive more punishment for his "transgressions"... ... (hey this is Professional wrestling + roman gladiators) ..

see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

it has been determined! what if.... Brady tore an ACL ..? wonder what plan B is ...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm tellin ya.. Seahawks win this game to make it an easy entry for Atlanta.. keep watching.. keep watching

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I will tell you as a Saints fan there is no way in hell the Saints would lose this game so Atlanta can advance to the Superbowl!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

I'm just saying.. I said it here before it happened.. its going down as I described above..

and no, its so Atlanta can walk into the NFC championship.. where Vick over throws his past team, and in essence his past self..
edit on 8-1-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Off topic but Seattle is putting up a fight. lol. I thought the Saints would run them over.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

not necessarily off topic.. I included the Seahawks would win in my OP I believe... so far prediction right on pace!

booyaa

looking back at my op... oh yeah they freaked out the Saints... Prediction Champion Right HERE.. but we just getting started

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
Off topic but Seattle is putting up a fight. lol. I thought the Saints would run them over.

The key to your statement is "run". The Saints lost every running back they had to injuries, seriously, we were down to the guy they signed a few days ago. Prompts to Seatle, I knew they would have a great season since I saw them in preseason, I think they surpassed everone's expectations. Carrol is a great coach.

But I stand by my statement, there is no way any team in the NFL, much less the Saints, would ever throw a game. The refs are another matter.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

I never really said throw a game... I was vague in how its done.. its just very predictable when you step outside of the game and see it from a different, theatrical perspective.. they could have given the Seahawks the plays.. given them calls.. but I knew it was going to happen.

anyone going to buy into my predictions yet? totally got this locked

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

not necessarily off topic.. I included the Seahawks would win in my OP I believe... so far prediction right on pace!

booyaa

looking back at my op... oh yeah they freaked out the Saints... Prediction Champion Right HERE.. but we just getting started

You might want to declare yourself the official ATS prophet if all of your predictions come through. I'm still shocked that the Saints loss to a crappy team like Seattle. As the other commenter said, no run game.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join