It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abu Dhabi successful in controlling the weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey guys, this is my first thread!

A lot of talk about weather control issues has been made in ATS recently, from mans influence in using HAARP technology to control weather, to chemtrails causing weather problems etc.

It seems like Abu Dhabi is the frst to claim ability to control weather and generate rainstorms after their £7 million funded research project into weather control.

Here is the link:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If this is actually true, it would prove that weather control is possible and may raise a lot of issues for skeptics about other weather tampering research programs such as HAARP.

I think there have been a lot of conspiracies regarding weather control, climate change and artificial disruption of the atmosphere. This simple £7 million secret project that has come out into the open. i true, has a lot of global ramifications and can give the country a lot of power if it can be emplyed in famine drought rich struck countries. Definitely surprising to say the least when reading such an article.

All those previous government research programs in altering weather, is there maybe more truth them then what we perceive?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Simpsons did it. (
)
edit on 6-1-2011 by igigi because: e.g. "Post already found on ATS"

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If Abu Dhabi can find a way to control weather for 7 million pounds then the U.S. MUST already have this technology. Also, I thought people have known how to "seed" the clouds to make it rain for a long time. Not that it's what Abu Dhabi is doing necessarily, but still. Maybe I'm wrong about people already knowing how to make it rain though...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The method they used is more like Wilhelm Reich's principle of Orgone. Rather than HAARP type tech....Also, this was done by a company from Sweden. Not Abu Dhabi. This is a European company that did this, but again. This is really old tech developed by people long ago
edit on 6-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: Wilhelm Reich

edit on 6-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: Wilhelm Reich

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If it is such old tech? wouldnt it have been used before, i mean it can do wonders for third world countries and droughts famine etc.

£7 million is hardly much compared to the billions they are spending on other such research programs.

Though i feel quite iffy on this issue, would it affect weather patterns in the long scale? And it does seem like playing god in a way dont it?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Neat find! Interestingly the Office of Naval Research has been doing work in this area for the last 60 years. You might want to check out Project Stormfury and Project Cirrus to get an idea of how evolved this technology is in the modern day.

new topics

top topics

join