It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Steaming Over Strip Club Neighbor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Airport Steaming Over Strip Club Neighbor

dfw.cbslocal.com

FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – One of the busiest airports in the world will soon be a neighbor to an upscale gentlemen’s club, but some prominent North Texans are trying to shut it down before it even opens.

A new Rick’s Cabaret is about to open near the South entrance to DFW International Airport.

Thursday the DFW Airport board of directors met in a closed meeting and members officially agreed to join American Airlines and others on the list of club protesters.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So now only TSA get to see the strip shows ? What a bunch of hypocrites .

I just find it funny the Airport board is trying to block this while the Airport is doing virtual strip searches and gropes in public .

Maybe they should leave it alone it might get people in the mood to be virtual strip searched and groped .

Better yet combine the strip show and TSA screening maybe some passengers might get a few tips before boarding even . IT might even lessen the complete boredom while waiting for your turn to be striped searched or groped . After watching the strip show you might enjoy the grope or the strip .
sarcasm > off

I searched and didnt find this topic

dfw.cbslocal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6-1-2011 by Lostinthedarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

So now only TSA get to see the strip shows ? What a bunch of hypocrites .

Interesting article, but I wasn't going to comment, but then this line cracked me up!!

Why would an airport care about a strip club? Like the sound of jet engines and the 24 hour traffic isn't already disruptive enough? Like the intrusive searches and long lines, and sardine can seating is already completely "family friendly."

Come on, hopefully this goes away quickly. Surely Rick's has some incriminating security footage of these guys coming and going from their other locations, they should be able to shut this protest down with one phone call!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I am amazed on how they can be so intolerant with the strip club which has people stripping who want to and on the other hand be so accepting of the government who is virtual stripping people against their will make no sense in this crazy world these days .

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'll bet you anything the TSA agents go to the strip-club while still in uniform to have drinks and lap-dances after they get off duty at the airport. Hell--they probably get a group discount.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maybe TSA got video fetish lah .. If it not on their scanner they dont know what it is... Wouldnt complain here if was a stripclub next door.. Strippers much better neighbor than TSA..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

It's a Gentlemen's Club - what do the Airport administrators and TSA have against "gentlemen"?

Thugs don't like gentlemen.

edit on 6-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Agreed they are hypocrites. They can 'legally to their pen' strip and fondle you, but they take offense to this. Lol.

Anyone else miss the true USA way to fly. Taking family to airport (even the gate), not worrying about long screening lines, allowed to take scissors on a carry-on, really enjoying the whole flying experience?

I miss it. I do not fly anymore because of all this (whole airport process is garbage). Its sad too because I used to love to fly. It was a fun experience instead of a nuisance.

Cross country trip coming up and I would rather fly for time constraints but will be driving so I don't have to be groped, stripped, and harassed. Sad.

new topics

top topics

join