It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whiny Man with Misogynistic Blog Declares, to Crickets, He Is Boycotting American Women

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by havok

I have been lied to, cheated on, had a spouse that gained a lot of weight, been called names and abused, been hit and been treated like dirt by American men. And several foreign men, too. I don't hold that against the whole gender. Not all men are jerks, my family members are proof of that, and so are my sons. I know plenty of American men who treat women just fine.

The fact he has to whine about his poor experiences in such a generally misogynistic way is disgusting.

He didn't say all women are jerks though. He said most American women are.

As a generalisation he's probably right. Most people, male or female, are imbeciles. He's just relating it to his own experiences as an American, and probably has a naive view of foreign women.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

Well all that I can say is that everyone wises up at different times. I suppose I have very strong visions of what I am prepared to tolerate and what I am not prepared to tolerate. See my reference to Manalos above. If you sir have no idea of what you are willing to tolerate then you are doomed and need to give up women. I have gone for the cruises and fine dining when I was flush and avoided it when I was broke. Simple.

Never seek to buy anyone!
edit on 7-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Exactly! He takes no responsibility for the possibility it is HIM not us.

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Lol... well, in many cases, you get what you seek and you draw to you what you put out there... Of course, all of us have had a bad experience or two, but there does come a time when one needs to look internally and evaluate/re-evaluate and resist the temptation to blame-shift.

How do you know it's him? The irony of this thread is you sound just as bigoted and 1-eyed as the blog poster you're against.

This whole 'us vs them' thing. Grow up a little.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Of course he doesnt no one does, that is a given. How does one defend the grotesque misogyny plastering his pages? It goes well beyond a couple bad experiences with American women. This blog is straight out of woman hating 101.

Originally posted by AdAbsurdum

Exactly! He takes no responsibility for the possibility it is HIM not us

It doesn't matter what kind of man he is.

He does not deserve to be exploited, betrayed or otherwise abused.

The sad part is, if he was a man hating woman he'd probably be the editor of a gossip rag. Because he's a man he's confined to internet blogs.

Consider yourselfs lucky that Western society is hypocritical and sexist in your favour.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well he does come across as a wuss. Everyone gets hurt in relationships at times. Again if you keep finding yourself in the same bad scenarious you MUST analyse your contribution tothe mess you find yourself in. I believe the all of us can be a amaximum of 95% right or innocent in any scenario. We can also at maximum be 95% wrong.

I have been hurt in relationships and have put up with crap when i should have been long gone but I just did not give them victory by crying like a little boy.

Man up guys or leave the party.
edit on 7-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Poor bugger. Sounds like he's never met a normal girl in his whole life.

I on the other hand have, and not all women are like that. Hell I don't think I've ever met a girl who has said she doesn't want any kids.

I live in Oz, but women cant be that different over the pond. So he's just had real bad luck, or is a bitter little man.

This guy needs to suck it up and keep trying to meet the woman he really wants.

Or get a mail order bride from the philippines...

edit on 7-1-2011 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by BoneMosaic because: To add a little schtick.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
American people are dumb, fat, stuck up and egotistical, generally, in my opinion. So that would make American women the same way, again, generally. Where's the issue with this?

Some of the responses to this thread make my brain hurt.

Not to mention Americans have the worst nasal voice in the world. Have that thing going on where they speak through their nose and sound like children.

Urgh.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic
Poor bugger. Sounds like he's never met a normal girl in his whole life.

I on the other hand have, and not all women are like that. Hell I don't think I've ever met a girl who has said she doesn't want any kids.

I live in Oz, but women cant be that different over the pond. So he's just had real bad luck, or is a bitter little man.

This guy needs to suck it up and keep trying to meet the woman he really wants.

Or get a mail order bride from the philippines...

edit on 7-1-2011 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by BoneMosaic because: To add a little schtick.

The problem is 'normal' isn't much normal at all. Normal girls who don't conform to society make up a very small number. Ditto for men.

Most people male and female, are slores, studies continue to prove it.

We've living in societies without even the minimum level of morals.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm also boycotting american women, give me an asian, preferably one that doesn't speak english. lol

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It was an attempt at humour through sarcasm, yes. I leave it up to the reader to judge my success. I don't always find success with all my attempts.reply to post by jessejamesxx

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I dont know if it is him, partly him partly them, or all them. I dont know him from Adam. I saw a blog that was nothing more than a venue for some of the nastiest unhealthy woman hatred I have yet to run across. I do not find myself very sympathetic to him, and have judged him for what he put forth. I do not ever just take someone's word for something, there is something called critical thinking involved too, and it is not outside the realm of POSSIBLE that this guy may not be the best catch himself. All we have is his blog, where he claims he is posting other men's opinions, but they really sound authored by one person, whom I suspect, not know, suspect, is using the venue to promote a twisted attitude towards women.

Just like he is entitled to his valid opinion, no matter how odious, so am I.reply to post by NadaCambia

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I will say that relationships are difficult at times as is the modern UK driving licence but throwiing all of your toys out of the pram and crying hysterically under the bed is never the answer. That is what this kid is doing!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Eh. Who cares. That is one man who is making a choice. To each their own.

Really, As a woman and could give a rat's ass what that man thinks. He could be right. He could be wrong. His opinions will never affect me and my relationships.

He just hasnt found the right one. Maybe the issue is him. Maybe he really is finding crappy women

It is very very hard to find your perfect match....trust me, I know. He obviously has not found his yet and is unhappy.
edit on January 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Please, please, please don't tell me that this blog site is actually indicative of US male female relationships in any way.

If it is that is just sad...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

What about the males who where targeted by females for what ever reason to have there life destroyed by them.

But of course to you lot all females can plan to commit any wannabe murder they want and the males should love it.

Unbelievable some people and how people think that males should like females.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think no matter how you look at it, it all comes down to individualism. I have a friend who once upon a time everyone was jealous of because he had a killer down to earth faithful Wife who wanted nothing but him and to grow old and happy together. She treated him like a king. She is American. From Georgia. He was the type that thought the grass was greener on the other side. He had quite a few affairs on her. She found out through another one of our buddies Wife. She was crushed and left him. He soon found out that not only was the grass not greener, but it was weeds on the other side. Now he is with a gold digger from Australia (no offense to the Aussies) that spends his money quicker than he can make it. That of course is his own damn fault.

I think him boycotting America Women is his prerogative. Its his loss. I'm guessing relationships is probably not one of his strong points. .

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I believe that those "targeted" are in the vast minority.

I have been in more than a few relationships.

I have even been stung financially really badly in one.

I still don't believe that she entered the relationship with the "intent" to do that.

My views and beliefs are shaped by my experiences, it may be vastly different in different areas, but I sincerly hope that it isn't.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

If your one of the minority thats still 100% as its your life.

No words on this earth describes the people in this earth that want to ruin innocent peoples lifes.

My life has never ever involved females ever, and you want to see what they did to me. There are good reasons sometimes when males do not want anything to do with females and my life is one, if it was there way i would be dead or in prison, and i have never done 1 single crime or did anything to any female ever.

So do not ever consider there is males out there that do not have a right to never want anything to do with the female gender ever in there lifes.

I said the day i left school at 17 i would never speak to that gender again, and you should see what they have done to my life, and they just made it all up.

If there are males out there that have been treated like me, i would advise you just never ever talk to a female in your life and your better off, fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

OH MY GAAAWD!!! Say it ain't so!!!! THAT! Is hideous.

I guess I really have no right to judge art or what other people decide to put on their own bodies, but.... wow.

I do hate the whole Twilight thing, so that might be the real reason this tat makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I dont know if it is him, partly him partly them, or all them. I dont know him from Adam. I saw a blog that was nothing more than a venue for some of the nastiest unhealthy woman hatred I have yet to run across. I do not find myself very sympathetic to him, and have judged him for what he put forth. I do not ever just take someone's word for something, there is something called critical thinking involved too, and it is not outside the realm of POSSIBLE that this guy may not be the best catch himself. All we have is his blog, where he claims he is posting other men's opinions, but they really sound authored by one person, whom I suspect, not know, suspect, is using the venue to promote a twisted attitude towards women.

Just like he is entitled to his valid opinion, no matter how odious, so am I.reply to post by NadaCambia

The real mystery is why you care so much?

As I said earlier, you should consider yourself lucky that such opinion is confined to internet blogs. If we had true equality, the type of rhetoric he's engaging in would be common place in male media. Fortunately for yourself, you don't have to listen to such drivel if you don't want to. We males don't have that option. We're subjected and victim to sexist bigotry every day.

Why don't you start a thread on that? Why don't you start a thread on any number of well respected anti-male bigots in America? The magazine editors, article writers etc. Where is the thread on their prejudiced views?

The fact is if you really cared about bigotry and sexism you'd create a thread against sexism and bigotry. This isn't a thread about sexism or bigotry, it's a thread about some lone dude who hates American females. And you can't bare it, because you yourself are probably a subconscious bigot.

I'm reminded of White Republicans who kick up a fuss over token incidents and complain against racism against them

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join