It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Birther" arrested during Constitution reading

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Vicky32
b. Nothing about McCain's eligibility was ever published here! I never even knew it was in question... so I never even noticed your comment about him.
The fact that nothing about McCain was ever published there doesn't exactly explain why you didn't notice my comment about him, rather, it suggests you replied to my post without reading it, and reinforces my suggestion that you might want to read posts and comprehend them before responding to them.

Okay, you win, I ought to have noticed your throwaway line about McCain. But - I did say I wasn't singling you out, but had chosen you as a representative "birther". Who, IMO, are still nut jobs...
Vicky

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Isn't "freedom of speech" part of the First Amendment ?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Sound like to me that they make up the rules as they go along and public freedoms are non existant nowdays.

<< 1  2   >>

join