It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush-Lay Letters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Some memos between Ken Lay and George Bush while Bush was governor. Some fluff, some interesting. Its worth your while. Makes me wonder if the indictment today means something, or if its just fodder. Will Bush protect his buddy or let him fry? We'll have to wait and see.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

[edit on 8-7-2004 by sublime4372]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Source: Guardian, UK
WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House sought Thursday to minimize President Bush's ties with indicted former Enron chief Kenneth Lay, saying it has been a long time since they talked and suggesting it was only a passing friendship.

coupled with:

Source: Guardian, UK
When Bush was governor of Texas, he called Lay ``Kenny Boy'' and Enron was a big financial backer. Bush has received more than $550,000 in donations from Enron, its employees and their relatives during his political career - the most from any source.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Ken who?
I wonder if he holds other things in such high regard...

[edit on 8-7-2004 by shanti23]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
now all that remains to be seen is what will happen to him. my psychic abilities(which are slim, at best) tell me that it will go like this. lay indicted, nothing happens till next year. long enough to make alot of people forget, but close enough to the election to let them say "see? we dont protect anyone, ken lay has been indicted". but honestly, what does that mean? give me a conviction before november, and Ill be impressed.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Election year and Enron under the microscope, Oh Boy - quick goto plan Z!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanti23
Election year and Enron under the microscope, Oh Boy - quick goto plan Z!

Plan Z enacted. Tom Ridge warned of terror attacks this morning during a press conference to take the heat off the Kenny Boy story as well as draw attention away from the numerous meteors incoming over North America.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hmm, a bunch of stories/posts on "What would happen if a death astroid were coming for earth" and they all said "The government would keep it hush hush" and now a ton of meteroites over NA? Makes one wonder.

Also, the terrorist attacks would come only if Bush got his "If terrorists attack within a month of the elections, they are canceled and I remain dictator. I mean president." bill/idea passed through congress. If not then no attacks are coming.

new topics

top topics

join