It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could someone please direct me to a photograph showing an alien ship or life form.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I donno... I mean, look at the way the light bounces off it's eyes!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
This presents a dilemma. If this is the case then how will the world ever become aware of the truth?

No dilemma... it won't

There will be no Disclosure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is the plan

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Since ET craft, Black Ops craft and Plasma Critters all have energy fields around them while in flight, getting a clear sharp in focus image would be no more possible than getting a clear sharp focused image through jet exhaust.

I have it on very good authority that while there may be aliens somewhere in the galaxy, most of the UFOs and strange "beings" encountered by people are government craft and agents utilizing secret high-energy and plasma technology based on the work of the incredible genius Nikola Tesla.

That's what the Tesla Guy always says, anyway.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

^100%. Browse through some of Zorgon's posts; they're very thought provoking. Welcome to ATS and take off your TIN FOIL HAT.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a340c077e38.jpg[/atsimg]

Thats just awesome

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay!!
Good luck finding what you seek.

Yeah, right. Don't try to fool me with your admittedly top notch but still CGI trickery!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by igigi
reply to post by zorgon

^100%. Browse through some of Zorgon's posts; they're very thought provoking. Welcome to ATS and take off your TIN FOIL HAT.

That's right. Tin foil is so 1980's. These days, we're all wearing sleek yet colorful carbon-fiber bicycle helmets to keep out the alien/government mind control rays. They're stylish and effective.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Kayzar

I cant see it at all.

Which is undeniable proof that it is in fact a cloaked ship. Now if the drake equation is right that means there are 2435908247594032853405409 aliens in that photo. Remember 1000 years ago we knew the earth was flat so in 10 years we will know that the picture has a cloaked craft in it. Absence of evidence is pretty much proof because it is not evidence of absence.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
That's what the Tesla Guy always says, anyway.

yeah well the Tesla guy and I are at odds over "Plasma Critters"

My favorite life form capture is this one

Part One
video.google.com...#

Part Two
video.google.com...#

Motion Tracking
www.youtube.com...

Critter giving birth

But I don't consider them ET's as they live in our atmosphere and near space

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Here we see an expert light/shadow analysis of the photo in question. It CLEARLY shows multiple light sources that would NOT be possible if this photo was taken on the MOON as alleged by NASA.

Er... sorry; ATS does things to my brain.
edit on 6-1-2011 by igigi because: skulduggery.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I am sure this exists,

It doesn't exist. If it did, there would be no question about alien visitation. All that exists are blurry out of focus or darkened objects and or points of light in the sky. Nobody knows who is flying them or where they come from, so there is no guarantee they are alien.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Here we see an expert light/shadow analysis of the photo in question. It CLEARLY shows multiple light sources that would NOT be possible if this photo was taken on the MOON as alleged by NASA.

I was thinking CGI actually.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Sigh.What will it take to convince you guys?? Here's yet another pic, taken directly from CCTV camera footage, circa 1985.The creature is obviously about to perform an abduction, and is checking to make sure the coast is clear.
Open your eyes,people!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here's the problem, my friend. It's been a dilemma in UFO community for as long as I remember.
If a picture were clear enough to see, it would be considered being photoshoped.
If it were not clear enough, then it would become a "Chinese latern" or "weather balloon."

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

You are WRONG!
This is classic swamp gas, not CGI. .

ontopic:
You will find nothing, because there's NOTHING. No photos of real thing, etc.
Civilization that is able to reach our small world is too wise to waste its time for it.
It is SO simple.
This is so simple, that took me 15 years to understand that fact.
I could explain more, but languague barrier prevents me from trying..
edit on 6-1-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I was thinking CGI actually.

There is a Chinese version of this photograph somewhere I am trying to find the link now but from what I can remember of the translated text it runs something like this.

In eagle furry of the most understandable upon moon and amazed at this that should such to present for upon the face of in spacial composition. We many applauding once that of light in view of dark such eagles of fur flight of crafts.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I love this one. It was the pic on wikipedia's ufo page, but the miserable gits took it down for some reason. Probably because it was just too cool :

Anyone know if this was confirmed fake or not? I took notes from the upload page incase it got deleted :

Photography of one of the Triangle-UFOs which were seen over Belgium in the 1990s; taken on 15th November 1991 at 5 pm in Wallonia, Belgium; camera: Minox 35 GT-E

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by cluckerspud

That creature is fake... you can tell because it has fur on it's palms

I thought all the guys on ATS had fur on their palms? No hi fives on this board....LOL

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

Yes photographs fitting your criteria do exist on ATS of real aliens and space craft. Do not be dismayed by the jaded and cynical response you received. This is a photograph of me taken by my wife while i was driving my car at 45 mph. Look at the light around my head, it is more than it seems, it is alive. It bends around my head in a way the earthly light we know cannot do.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com...[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01011c8f3a60.jpg[/atsimg ][/img]reply to post by Moonbeast1111

There are two Saucer shaped craft in this photograph, the larger one landed near the top of the mountain and one in the air, barely visible at the top of the window line. This is the source of the light beings that appear in the first photograph..
edit on 063131p://pm3148 by debris765nju because: picture did not post first time[/editby\

There are 20,000 more alien related photographs here.
edit on 073131p://pm3121 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung
Anyone know if this was confirmed fake or not?

Yep Not only that it is a fake of a fake
The photo of trees and barbed wire is real... the UFO is CGI. Not bad though

Here is the original..

Seems the makers friend took a copy of the tree photo and tried his own version. Story here...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join