It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could someone please direct me to a photograph showing an alien ship or life form.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hi!
This is my very first extra special post, smiley face.
I have a broad interest in the unexplained and remain fascinated by UFO's.
I would very much like to take a look at some photographs of UFO's that can clearly be identified as being of Alien origin, or even some photographs of alien life forms.

I hope someone here can point me in the right direction because I have searched on the internet and all I can find are night time pictures and fuzzy videos of lights in the sky. These are my criterea:-

1, the actual picture of video footage must be clear, sharp, in focus and not blurry or distorted by the motion of the person capturing the image.

2, the image must clearly identify the UFO as being alien to our planet, so simply lights in the sky wont suffice.

3, their must be a contextual setting that allows the image/video to be scrutinized for authenticity.

I am sure this exists, but I am just rubbish at finding it. After all, aliens may have been visiting for eons.

thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

Try that ATS search function, that should get you started

Plenty of pics here, with speculation and critique.

spec

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well...I think thats what we'd all like..I'm not sure if you're new to reality or whatever..but I'm pretty sure everyone who visits this very site, would love to see those pics too.um..but thanks for pointing out the obvious optimal criteria for those who didn't know.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Welcome; please do a bit of searching around. If there was "ultimate proof" then you wouldn't be brazenly scoffing at "UFO Believers".

Here's some "anecdotal" "evidence"

Edit (prediction): OP: "All of this is blah blah photoshoppe blarg CGI lawls."
edit on 6-1-2011 by igigi because: They see me trollin'... they hatin'..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
here you go.

I got this from steven greer, it is 100% proof of a cloaked UFO being piloted my an alien moth.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a340c077e38.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kayzar

I cant see it at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kayzar

Yeah, Greer even got a few of them to testify to Congress.

Seriously though... www.disclosureproject.org... very credible accounts of UAP/UFO actions. Tons of free videos of these conferences online on YouTube.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You are looking for something that you will not find until "disclosure" happens, because actual pictures of real alien craft get hunted down and destroyed.

If you have a picture of an alien, an alien artifact, or picture of an et craft, you will not have it long.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Thats just awesome

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Thats just awesome

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay!!
Good luck finding what you seek.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

LOL my favorite when i saw that pic i cracked up,used to love that show

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hi!
This is my very first extra special post, smiley face.
I have a broad interest in the unexplained and remain fascinated by UFO's.
I would very much like to take a look at some photographs of UFO's that can clearly be identified as being of Alien origin, or even some photographs of alien life forms.

I hope someone here can point me in the right direction because I have searched on the internet and all I can find are night time pictures and fuzzy videos of lights in the sky. These are my criterea:-

1, the actual picture of video footage must be clear, sharp, in focus and not blurry or distorted by the motion of the person capturing the image.

2, the image must clearly identify the UFO as being alien to our planet, so simply lights in the sky wont suffice.

3, their must be a contextual setting that allows the image/video to be scrutinized for authenticity.

I am sure this exists, but I am just rubbish at finding it. After all, aliens may have been visiting for eons.

thanks in advance.

I hope this one fits your criterea, a UFO, an Alien, four witnesses and a contextual setting.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5578ecb40cf0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Or www.archivosovni.com...

But that case was just a Yatch (as most skeptic-minded ATSers will tell ya.) Go ahead.. try it; the search function is amazing.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

You are looking for something that you will not find until "disclosure" happens, because actual pictures of real alien craft get hunted down and destroyed.

If you have a picture of an alien, an alien artifact, or picture of an et craft, you will not have it long.

mmm, so in other words if an alien craft appeared over my house tomorrow morning and I along with all my neighbours rushed out and set up our tripods to photograph and video the great occassion, then all this evidence along with any local media coverage would all be seized and no one would be any the wiser?

This presents a dilemma. If this is the case then how will the world ever become aware of the truth?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

More than likely what will happen is that your story will get new coverage at the local/regional level; more than likely not national news (e.g. fringe reporting).

Now, should your encounter also accompany military jets in pursuit (as many cases do) we'll probably get some sort of debriefing (read: your visual account being recorded) from a government official.

Make what of it you will, that's probably what would happen (based on historical accounts).
EDIT: Public disclosure is probably done through targeted television programs (Ancient Aliens, UFO Hunters, I Know What I Saw, etc) and getting the *truth* out of our government (acknowledgement) ... probably never.
edit on 6-1-2011 by igigi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble pal but they do not exist! The only unidentified space craft cruising our skies at
night are our own. Can anyone give a credible scenario that would explain why aliens with vastly superior
craft and technology would bother hiding from us during the day and then at night come out to play?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

These are my criterea:-

Since ET craft, Black Ops craft and Plasma Critters all have energy fields around them while in flight, getting a clear sharp in focus image would be no more possible than getting a clear sharp focused image through jet exhaust

Well unless you have access to top secret protocols the chance of you finding such images are somewhere between slim and zero...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Americans go to Europe all the time for vacations. No inherent reason why; they just want to.
Are we humans the only sentient life-forms that likes taking vacations? Who knows, maybe it's scientific research.

One clue remains though, military/corporate documented sightings increase around interesting technologies (nuclear power plants/missile storage facilities).. during times of war/battles.

All very curious, and *that's* the rub isn't it? The "Alien Agenda" mystery...
edit on 6-1-2011 by igigi because: Zorgon.. skeptic/finder of weird *^$%.. mah man.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

That creature is fake... you can tell because it has fur on it's palms

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join