It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real reason behind bird deaths?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I just found this link that contains a live, real-time simulation of Earth's magnetosphere activity.

www2.nict.go.jp...

The post that referred me to this was written by someone who says the changes in our magnetosphere are to be blamed for the deaths of these birds. Sounds plausible to me.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

SINUOUS AURORAS: US Department of Defense polar-orbiting satellites are observing bright bands of auroral light circling the North Pole. This display, recorded on Dec. 30th, was as bright as the city lights of Scandinavia below: [link to www.spaceweather.com]

Paul McCrone of the Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center in Monterey, CA, assembled the image using visual and infrared data from three satellites: DMSP F13, F17 and F18. "It shows the sinuous path of the energetic particles entering Earth's upper atmosphere," he says. These sinuous bands could descend south over Europe and parts of North America around Jan. 3rd when a solar wind stream is expected to hit Earth's magnetosphere. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras.

The birds timeline: 30 December to 5 January

Solar wind stream: 30 December to around 3 January

Correlation?

Sure:

December 2010: thousands of dead crabs washed up along Kent coast

30 December: up to 100,000 dead drum fish over a 20-mile stretch of the Arkansas River, 200km northwest of Little Rock discovered

31 December 2010: 3,000 of red-winged blackbirds rained from sky in Arkansas town of Bebe.

3 January 2011: 500 dead and dying red-winged-blackbirds fell into Louisiana highway in Pointe Coupee Parish

So we can say for sure its not fireworks or storm. Its our magnetosphere!

Its our core!!!! Animals are the first to suffer!!!

edit on 6-1-2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Spot on man,chinese have already figured it out the question is why

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Spot on ! I agree 100% with this .I was discussing the magnospheric changes with friends long before the birds stated falling . Commenting on how there has been no conductivity in the storms here where I live .Unprecedented rain followed hot weather and nothing .When hot and cold clash like that with all that moisture in the air it should be the good old crash ,boom bang , thunder and lightening .But nothing .Where I live in Queensland Australia we normally get something like 40 days of rain spread over our wet season . In the last 12 months we have had around 200 days of rain , not that I am counting .You just have to look at the flooding here .We have been in a drought here for years .But that's not my point , typically we get down pours , hot weather and then wild electrical storms .Hundreds of days of rain over the year past , hot ,cold nothing .That is until the end of last week (hmm?) and now three of them this week , the last being last night . Strange all in the same week as the birds .
edit on 6-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: corrections

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I am ignorant on this subject.

These changes effect birds and fish, and do nothing to humans?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
so the happening is happening to birds? Crazy. That movie sucked. What a way to go out

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Interesting.

I have my doubts. This could all be agenda setting for something.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

(I think I am wrong or at least can't interpret the data reliably)

All right, this is very interesting. I had a hard time interpreting the data represented on the website mentioned, but then I realized that the picture with the blue and red lines was very important. What is happening is, in the past records, the blue lines stay on the side with the blue mass and the red lines stay on the side with the red mass.

However, recently, the lines (presumably representing north and south polarities) are going in the opposite direction. In other words, this is the best proof I've seen yet that we are in the midst of a pole shift. Look at the archived images and compare. Someone tell me if I'm wrong.

Wow... the few pictures I checked from earlier dates *happened* to have the red and blue on separate sides, it turns out that hasn't necessarily always been the case so I guess I can't read these data.

edit on 7-1-2011 by darkbake because: might be wrong

edit on 7-1-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Just thought I'd pop this image in here. It shows what happens between/during a magnetic pole reversal.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

That's how I see it. It doesn't look normal right now, which means something is definitely going on. I'm wondering if the rate of pole shift will accelerate even more in the next few months.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I personally feel this theory makes more sense: ______beforeitsnews/story/344/873/Is_a_virus_released_by_BP_responsible_for_the_bird_fish_deaths.html

new topics

top topics

join