It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gallup Finds Unemployment at 9.6% in December

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Source

The U.S. unemployment picture may seem unusually confusing these days. Gallup monitoring showed a sharp improvement in the jobs situation in November, particularly as companies added holiday workers. However, the government surprised Gallup and most other economic observers as it reported last month that the U.S. unemployment rate increased to 9.8% in November. It appears that the government made a larger seasonal adjustment than was generally anticipated for the month.

So, with all the data running around, and now Gallup is saying it wasn't as bad as we were lead to believe, makes one seriously wonder what the TRUTH is.

Do we take this as evidence that things are supposedly getting better, or do we take it as more disinfo?

Personally, I want the truth, not skewed numbers.

What say you all?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The whole economy is truly based on illusion, it really is.

I am sure they can go through all gov figures for out of work people for as long as there are figures and you can see its made up.

I often wonder when you first get employed at these places, and they tell you its all just made up, and you must just wonder what else is. I am talking about the figures in so many economy markets and things.

Amazing how they do it, and people take it as facts.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Thats because most people don't wanna stop drinking the kool-aid that provides them their "free" status-quo of star-bucks, iphone, etc.

But I agree, it's all smoke and mirrors, cloak and dagger type stuff. I would even venture to say those putting out such numbers are drinking the kool-aid like the rest of the masses.

Truly tho "What you don't know can't hurt you" is the ideaology of what is in play here, because we are the slaves that afford them their life-styles. So they must perpetuate the ideaology to continue their charade.

new topics

join