It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Seagull dead in Toronto

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Yes!

This thread is now complete!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
To heck with the picture. Brush off the snow and get that dang
bird to the vet. Tell them you need an immediate autopsy or birdtopsy,
or whatever it is called.No kidding, just tell them about all of the
die-offs going on around the planet, if they don't already know, and
maybe they will do the birdtopsy for free. Act quickly. This is not
a joke and no disrespect intended at all. This is not funny.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Look enough with the insults i can clearly see its nothing more then insults, i will ask a mod to close the thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

On your more serious note....

Imagine of necropsies and chemical tests were run on every single dead animal found on a daily basis? Huge growth market for vets and labs, and the information that could be gained would be priceless! We might actually begin to detect patterns and contaminations and pollutions. We might be able to stop diseases before they spread.

Of course, we would have to tax somebody to pay for it all, but maybe we could make that up in fines to the polluters?

Everytime I read a story about West Nile virus or some other thing that is discovered because somebody alerted Fish and Wildlife to a dead bird, I wonder how many other millions of dead animals are lying about with evidence slowly rotting away?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

hahaha yes! You are so right! I really hope the picture(s) come soon, i called in sick to work to follow this thread!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I still want pics. I believe you are playing us on. By having the thread closed you would only confirm my suspicions that you were lying in the first place and causing distress for no good reason.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For no reason whatsoever I am in the mood to see a picture of a dead bird. Can you please post as promised. Otherwise this is just a fail on many levels.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
In all honesty op I am 30miles south of you in New York and I can say for sure that the usual birdies out my backyard haven't been around lately. That to me is odd because they are always around in the winter, trying to pick into any trash bag not in a can around here, but not this year so far. Have not seen a one yet just the usual squirrels. I know we have been below average temp wise the past couple months but not that cold in my opinion, its been worse.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Look i already promised a picture but my thread is becoming a insult frenzy.
Funny there was another thread on here about the member who saw two dead Seagulls yet he didn't even posted any proof yet everyone believe him because?
edit on 6-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
But that was 2 seagulls, not one.
Plus it was his missus. To tell you the truth I think they were flag hunting anyway.
Cool story though.
edit on 6-1-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Still no corroboration, the OP's been repeatedly challenged to provide pics and has failed to do so. I know the bird's covered in snow, but haven't you heard of a shovel ?

Mods, please move this to HOAX. I'm sick of these stupid threads.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why, oh why doesn't anyone on this site ever have pictures (they say they have) ever ready to go and included in the o.p.? I will never understand this... [shakes head]

As for the thread, well - if the death of a seagull in your area is part of the bigger picture of all the birds/fish showing up dead en masse, then it's another piece to the puzzle. Probably would have done more good contributed to an ongoing thread as then that piece of the puzzle would be tied in, but then - maybe a bird just died... it's been known to happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I agree. Just what is the life expectancy of a bird, seagull, canary?
It's not like they are turtles or elephants who are known to live longer
than some humans. Birds die. Fish die. Crocodiles die. Maybe not all
at once, but they give up the nest eventually. No big deal here. I would
bet that there are millions of bird deaths daily on this planet.

Now the deaths happening all over the world with large numbers of birds
and fish are another thing. But one seagull? At least give it a decent burial.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I can report this is a global / different species wide phenomenon. I went to the supermarket the other day and there was a whole rack of dead birds ( chickens I think ) .

They had clearly all died at the same time and their heads had fallen clean off. Combined with the obvious cause of death, all their feather had dematerialized.

I want everyone to go down to their local super and report back any similar incidences. This could be bigger than we realize.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

I bet those weren't even natural born chickens either. Foreign chickens, masquerading as one of ours, it's a total travesty to have them in the supermarkets at all.

Those two gay guys on the tv who adopted those kids ... what do they have to say on the subject ?

NOTHING. Tells you rather a lot, doesn't it ?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Sorry to hop on your thread Agent but feel I need to respond to this.

If a pictures what you want then I can sure go and see if the bin has been emptied and if not unwrap the seagulls to show you.

Certainly not 'Flag or Star hunting' as you put it. Been here long enough for that # not to bother me

As above though, can go check if you want

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I really don't want to scare anyone, but I have been seeing dead birds for decades! Every summer when it gets to 100 and the rain stops, you see them dead. Sure you might blame the weather, but that is merely a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It was probably a terroist bird trying to hit your house, but do to the enormous speed and lack of flying skills it completely missed your house.

You should call Homeland Security, you might have uncovered a major terroist plot.

You better save that pic or the conspiracy theorists here will deny there ever was a sea gull.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Becoming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Ok look that was a clear insult, now your all making fun me and thinking that i am crazy

So enough of the insults ok?

edit on 6-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Becoming

Ok look that was a clear insult, now your all making fun me and thinking that i am crazy, i guess i could say your all crazy no?

So enough of the insults ok?

I don't recall anyone calling you crazy, yet. But you sure as hell are sensitive. Relax!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join