It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Q' Conspiracy 2012 - 2013 The Event

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I found this somewhere and saved only the picture and not the page I found it at. I believe it was on someones blog. Some words are hard to make out and zooming in only made it blurry.

Basically, it states we have until the 2012 deadline to unite, to come into unity, otherwise judgement will be upon us. It states that it is the Baha'is who have the answer to avoid wrath and such.

Note, I am not supporting this document. I believe that this is actually is the Mark of the Beast mentioned in Revelation. To have faith in Baha'i is to have faith in man, ere - the Mark of the Beast. I tried to find the original web page of this document and could not but I remember it had something to do with native americans, mayans something along those lines. I feel the need to warn others about accepting this false promise of peace by becoming citizens of a baha new world order or 'baha'i'.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d98ed06ef6e.jpg[/atsimg]

To make things even more interesting is the 'Q' part of it. The Q document and term surfaced at about the exact same time as the Baha'is did. This is not a coincidence but it shows just how calculated and how much planning has gone into carrying out the evil agenda of the nwo.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Gospels of Matthew and Luke were written independently, each using Mark and a second document called "Q" as a source. Q is defined as the "common" material found in Matthew and Luke but not in Mark Q source (sometimes referred to as Q document, or simply Q) comes from the German Quelle, which means "source". It is a hypothetical textual source for the Gospel of Matthew and Gospel of Luke. Q is defined as the "common" material found in Matthew and Luke but not in Mark

The name Q was coined by the German theologian and biblical scholar Johannes Weiss
Johannes Weiss (December 13, 1863 - August 24, 1914) was a German theologian and Biblical exegete

Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i get a kick out of religous people on this forum, they think everything is a conspiracy but yet the bible is the greatest truth ever told,lol it is amazingly funny if you think about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What I have never understood, nor get a kick out of, is how easy it is for people to make fun of someone else’s beliefs.

Just because you do not hold the bible to be a truth, does not mean that someone else cannot hold it to be a truth.

We each can have a difference of opinion, but there is a more tactful way to go about stating an opinion than openly mocking someone for theirs.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
See, I'm all for religion, but you can't use the bible as a reference for things like this. well, at least not any bibole I know of.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

See, it's not an opinion either. Some of the stories in the Bible are fabricated, with about 600+ books missing or removed, and 30+ books being revised and summarized, it isn't the most reliable source.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

oh your confused im not mocking his beleifs i am mocking the hypocrocy of those beliefs , let me explain, the twin towers
chemtrails
aliens
NWO
terrorists
planet x
pole shifts
nasa
jfk
banks
jews
illuminati
and a million other things are all elaborate conspiracys

but the bible: written thousands of years ago, re written numerous times, with parts left out , preached by a person whom died and is supposed to return anytime now ,who's main establishment is the richest organisation in the world ( vatican) is truth and above suspicion.

keep the faith i hope it works out for you

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The document mentions Jesus right at the top of it. Why wouldn't I use the bible as reference for this 'sort of thing'?

Only those who have never read the Truth of the bible for themselves feel the need to continue mocking and scoffing, berating and belittling. It's always the same old story, the Vatican is all they know and associate with the bible and with Christians.

Everything is exactly as it should be.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
The document mentions Jesus right at the top of it. Why wouldn't I use the bible as reference for this 'sort of thing'?

Only those who have never read the Truth of the bible for themselves feel the need to continue mocking and scoffing, berating and belittling. It's always the same old story, the Vatican is all they know and associate with the bible and with Christians.

Everything is exactly as it should be.

With that said, may I add that I have read the whole bible three times, and I am a christian? =_=

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
From the poster image:

The Bah'i calendar is governed by the number 19.

19=Q

That's got to be one of the more ridiculous things I have ever read. What language is that? Are they all taking fluoride supplements?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Glenn Beck and Oprah tem up

^ just stumbled across this, thought it may interest you havent read it yet though im about to, sounds no good though.
If you dont already know Oprah has her own church, total blastphamy, she states she does believe in Jesus and there are more than one way to get to God....plus more. This is no good, they are leading people away with false hope, these people are false prophets and thats what that bullentin paper you found it as well. It saddens me to see young people like me feel so passionate about this whole, pretty much, new age (one world religion) planning....i mean yes it promises unity and peace and all that good stuff, but what about eternal life in heaven?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"Q" is a being with supernatural power appear in Star Trej TNG.
"The Event" a show airing on NBC about the government and E.T.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Like today's media, religion was used to control the masses in the past. The Bible is all about the fear of losing your eterrnal soul in Hell. Thou shalt not kill is a commandment, and look at how much blood has been shed in the name of religion. I'm not saying the Creator does not exist....I am saying that religion was not meant to be bastardized to justify war, repression, or domination. And as for the apocalypse, it has been predicted many, many times in history; sky is falling again?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Is this fact? id like to see this info...wow, im just shocked i watched this movie just yesturday called Revelation, its waspretty low budget but a good message. The O.N.E (our U.N.) was planning this days of wonder where the people where to take the mark or be sacraficed in Satans name, weird thing was was that their symbol was the 'all-seeing eye' and they sacrifice tool, the be-header, had the 'all-seeing' eye at the top....weird stuff.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeah, man.
It is a scifi movie fact.
Check it out on wikipedia.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fredgbear

God knows all that. He is a righteous Judge over all. Do you not think he will remember all the innocent blood shed over the years?

Matthew 7:22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

And yes, the apocalypse has been prophesied over and over again but did they ever take Hosea's prophesy into account?

Hosea 6:2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2 days = 2000 years

We are in the third day and the time of revival. Sometime in the 'third day' is when the resurrection is going to happen. Better to be ready at any given time.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

I wish I could take a closer look because I can hardly read that

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Their language is Farsi, they are Persian and breakaways from Islam

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It was pointed out that religious people mock each other. I see that right here in this thread in the OP. The problem is the bible is that it is taken to be truth rather than a collection of important statements on ethics and living a good life. The bible does not describe the origin of the world that we see. There was no global flood. Creation is not in the order of either of 2 versions given in Genesis. There is no evidence for Exodus. The list can go on and on. That does not mean that the lessons in the bible are any less important.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

You are a wee bit too late the last of the "Mark of the Beast" legislation just passed.

This is the Mark of the beast for food:

Food Safety Law

B. FDA shall establish a product tracing system. (see page 111) - this is NAIS that farmers have been fighting for several years.

Sec. 404. COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS Pg. 239 Line 20 “Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed in a manner inconsistent with the agreement establishing the World Trade Organization or any other treaty or international agreement to which the United States is a party.

A. FDA is authorized to establish standards for how fruits and vegetables are grown and
harvested, including standards for “soil amendments, hygiene, packing, temperature
controls, animals in the growing area, and water.”

This the Mark of the beast for People:

The "Obamacare" law included a revision to the 1099 tax regs that will force businesses into using credit cards instead of cash. click This may eventually lead to a cashless society were if you do not have an RFID tag you can not buy food.

RFID are already showing up in Passports, drivers licenses and credit cards.

Imbedded RFID tags to get medical care.....

You didn't REALLY think Obamacare was for OUR benefit now did you?

2006-07-19: Insurers Study Implanting RFID Chips in Patients 2 year study with 300 patients. "VeriChip has given several New Jersey hospitals—Beth Israel, Clara Maass, Columbus, Hackensack, Kimball, Newark, Ocean and PBI Regional—equipment to read the chips and access the companys database"

Employees in the Mexican Attorney General's Office, workers in a U.S. security firm, and club-goers in Europe have also been implanted.

VeriChip Markets Its Implantable RFID Tags and Services Direct to Consumers

The company has launched a three-month advertising campaign for its newly rebranded Health Link system, and hopes to convince 1,000 South Floridians to get injected with rice-grain-sized transponders linked to health records.

April 28, 2008—VeriChip has launched a direct-to-consumer initiative known as Health Link, making its RFID system—previously branded as VeriMed—available to customers in South Florida's tri-county area. For $149, a consumer can have a passive 134 kHz RFID chip, compliant with the ISO 11784 and 11785 standards, implanted in his or her arm, with the transponder's unique 16-digit ID number linked to a database containing that individual's medical records and, if they so choose, a living will.

VeriChip is partnering with hearing care provider HearUSA to make the chips available. With the system, consumers can call an 800 number for additional information. HearUSA telemarketing personnel will answer questions about the system and direct interested parties to HEARx stores in their area. Customers can visit one of HearUSA's eight HEARx locations in Florida's Palm Springs, Martin and St. Lucie counties, and have a VeriChip-licensed nurse implant the transponder there in the store. Consumers need not be HearUSA or HEARx customers to have the chip implanted....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join