It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hitler kill himself? Or not?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpsdasnake
its not you beeing a kid that bothers...its your "show-off" attitude that does.

OH Noooo! Another 11 year old boy slips through the cracks!

He's showing off!! STOP HIM, QUICK!!
Put him on Ritalin before he turns in to a man!!!

Kid! Keep it up!

illigitimi non carborundum! live by it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hitler was a stooge for the 'illuminati', who financed both sides of the war. the russians reported, after the conquest of berlin, that hitler had escaped but the official story changed after the arrival of the americans, to the 'his-story' that we all think we know. remember that years later it comes out that the u.s. harboured scores of nazi war criminals to use for their own nefarious purposes. hitler was a gay prostitute whose mother became pregnant with him whilst working as a maid for a certain rothschild in vienna, directly connecting him to the illuminati. he also, according to his sister, spent time in england around 1913. a pawn and a patsy in the making. i think the safest way to go is to officially disbelieve everything we are told officially...WW1, WW2, VIETNAM, ALIENS, JFK, 9/11, CANCER, AIDS, CHEMTRAILS etc. etc. ec.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Who was it ? Adolph & Eva that were supposed to be in the Berlin Bunker as the Soviets were
rushing headlong to capture him or skin him before the Allies got to him...

my personal opinion; is that at least himself and maybe up to 50% that his girlfriend eva braun
excaped death by staging their death by cynide capsule & the bullet to the brain, self inflicted death scene.

the personal Aide and underground staff are the only ones who really know...

the Soviets from Russia were too anxious to drag the bodies (some say body doubles) to the
surface and douse them with prodigious ammounts of fuel to burn their bodies to unrecognizable
charred remains...

Hitler & possibly his main squeeze flew to a submarine on the European coast & secretly
traveled the south Atlantic (in a U-boat) to Brazil & eventually settled in either the infamous
compound in Paraguay ... or else hid out in liveable sorroundings in the areas known as Patagonia
in the same region of South America.

my guess he finally died in 1963 as a former Furher & expatriot in a Nazi compound in SA

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hmmmm....
If I had the capability to bet a dollar here...
I would almost think you remind me of a member called Romantic Rebel who was banned....
At any rate, on what do you base your premise?
What grade are you in, anyway?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The Nazi's were very insane so its a possibility...and only tabloid magazines say they've found hitler's skull so...it WOULD make sense for him to have escaped the seize of Berlin by the Soviet armada.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Sorry not to be a smart ass but its not Adolph its Adolf.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpsdasnake

Originally posted by Rebel21
I know my Age makes me seem like a dumb little child but i assure you Im not. All i do is research information on the internet.I am a very reliable and CREDIBLE source.I have shot guns already ETC...

its not you beeing a kid that bothers...its your "show-off" attitude that does.

He's ELEVEN!! Given him a break! What's wrong with you?? He isn't showing off anyway and if he is doing, he deserves too. If he really is 11 then I am pretty sure he is much more intelligent and knowledgeable than you were at that age and very possibly than you are today!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think some version of the Official story is probably true. These are my main reasons:

1.Hitler had plenty of opportunity to escape in late-March early April 45. He did not use them, but instead elected to stay in the Führerbunker in Berlin like a rat in a trap - telling everyone he planned to die there if necessary, but that he was confident the Germans could yet prevail with a counter-offensive or perhaps by sparking a US/UK Vs. the Soviets war. He had harbored this latter hope since roughly the Battle of the Bulge. If he planned to escape he would have gone before the last plane out.

2. The Werewolves didn't claim he was alive. They were true bitter-end fighters. Just trying to restore some kind of facist government. They had radio for sometime after the Chancery fell. It seems likely to me that if Hitler was still alive he would have done some broadcasts ala Osama 60 years later and/or made his beating heart known to them. He knew his death was to them what the Czar's death was to the White Russians.

3. The SMERSH operatives were under incredible personal and first hand pressure from Stalin - who was crazy as a sh^thouse rat -- to make 100% sure Hitler was dead and double check it twice. If there was any doubt, these men on the scene, who were rotated out several times, would have shared it... it would have been worth their families, friends, colleagues, and the people they bought bread from etc. lives if it came to light that they were covering from Stalin for earlier mistakes made by others and that just maybe Hitler didn't suicide.

4. No one wanted Hitler alive after the war. The US wanted Nazi scientists, and intelligence assets ditto the USSR. The Germans chose up sides. By and large no one chose the "I am going to pine for Hitler side". True Stalin for a time believed that Hitler may be alive and that the US planned to use him to launch a "jihad" against the USSR - but this was Stalin being Stalin and (obviously) never happened - I submit because it was not true.
So, if Hitler was alive Mossad or the KGB certainly, and I would say the CIA and MI# probably, would have found and exposed him... and likely the US? involvement in his escape.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
the possibility is there that Hitler did go to South America, his top SS men made it there why not him and Eva, see ODESSA files, all he would need to do is dye his hair shave and wear glasses, Eva, dye hair, put on fake beard, wear eye monical.get Vatican papers and off to South America they go. any thing was possible back then. He could have used his dad's name Alois Schicklgruber Eva, Anna Paula
edit on 8-1-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Landru

the latest SS member was found in 93, and there are others still in hiding, down in South America.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hitler haters and American "history" love the story he commited suicide, but the facts do not show this as having happened. No one really knows what happened to Hitler. There are no facts he killed himself. Some bone fragments that were believed to be his, was proven it was not. There is no body. So, it's a mystery.

Maybe he escaped and went to Neu Schwabenland. He may have went to that mission to Aldebaran, but I think he probably went to Neu Schwabenland. I doubt he's still alive today.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I know Adolph is not alive today but Im wondering where in South America hitler had connections or would have hid away at. I don't know to much about hitlers family but i would like to know more about it.

PS: don't pay attention to my age, its not important!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

Here you go: The Boys From Brazil: Nazis In South America

And if your age isn't important remove it from your signature.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hitler went to the other side of the moon, he is preparing to invade earth and conquer everything back!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I still believe Hitler ran away to south america

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So much regarding world war 2 is a lie, so it only makes sense that they would make up stories of him committing suicide as a proverbial end to the war. Sort of like if they said Gadafi committed suicide, it would be victory without armed forces (which sheds light on why they would be happy with suicide terrorists as opposed to terrorists who actually stay alive to kill another day).

Since the skull was proven to be a woman's it means the claim that he committed suicide is false.
edit on 5-7-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The one thing that my gut instinct tells me about Hitler ....is that he wasn't a coward.

He may have been a rabid Phsycopath towards those he hated, or even loved.

But its a sin in a way if we think about it , to misrepresent someone who inflicted so much pain and evil on innocent human beings of all creeds and nationalities?

Yes he was the bad man who lost to the umm good men of this world and oversaw the destruction of his own nations....but he wasn't a coward?

He could have escaped, he had the money the gold, but he refused to leave Berlin, give him that credit, or else whats the real deal?

Beware of those who reduce the enemy to puss.

Truth is more frightening than that?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I recommend my dear fellow ATSers to watch the documentary "World at War" "The Two Deaths of Adolf Hitler.
www.imdb.com...
In this documentary they show the German and the Russian version by interviewing direct witnesses like Hitler's personal secretary and Russian investigators. The witnesses who were in the bunker at that time say he shot himself, the Russians dismiss it.

My guess, he got away.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
He killed himslef....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join