It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hitler kill himself? Or not?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I've heard some things about how hitler didn't kill himself.I think he escaped by literally miles from invading Allies.What do you think?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

What makes you think that then?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rebel21
I've heard some things about how hitler didn't kill himself.I think he escaped by literally miles from invading Allies.What do you think?

I think he may have entered hollow earth and was turned to a chick.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
as the story goes as i've heard is that he commited suicide with eva in a bunker..didn't he kill his dog as well ??

i've many stories ranging from him going to south america,the antarctic even the moon.
IMHO i don't know what happened to him,i have a feeling he got out of germany but where i wouldn't have a clue

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The skull that Russia had which was suppose be Hitlers turned out to be female.
news.bbc.co.uk...

So I don't think theirs actual evidence he died but I could wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah I heard he lived out his years peacefully in argentina. There are tons of sites about this theory. Did they ever find a body? Is there any proof whatsoever that he killed himself?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
not sure that it really matter at allnow, because i can promise you he is dead now

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
always had a feeling he popped smoke and went south, deep south. cannot remember where i read it but some luftwaffe pilots claimed they saw him enter a junkers on an airstrip in good spirits when he was supposed to have been in the bunker. i watched an interview with his then secretary who talked about the final days down in the bunker.
f

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

Your signature doesn't add much credibility to the thread or the subject.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think it's a safe bet to conclude that Hitler did indeed kill himself.

Now declassified wartime reports came to that very conclusion, that is: if Germany lost the war, Hitler would commit suicide. The very thought of capture would be enough for him to do it.

As for there being no body, well...take a corpse and add petrol and a match. Then, after hours of burning, add a couple of days worth of heavy artillery shelling. It's very unlikely that any remains would ever be found in those conditions.

Also, Hitler, by the end, was a very sick man. It is reported that he suffered from irritable bowel syndrome, skin lesions, irregular heartbeat, Parkinson's disease, syphilis and Asperger syndrome. Not to mention his addiction to amphetamines.

I'm not saying it is impossible, but that it is highly improbable.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I know my Age makes me seem like a dumb little child but i assure you Im not. All i do is research information on the internet.I am a very reliable and CREDIBLE source.I have shot guns already ETC...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I have shot guns already ETC...

I dread to think what the "ETC" might be

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
According to his bodyguard, he was cremated, but how would we know for sure?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The allies found what was supposed to be Hitlers body, But further research and autopsy says otherwise. The dog who was also killed might have been hitlers. I really do think hitler escaped the demise of the downfall of his lifework,Reign and meaning for life.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Apparently Russia have his body frozen on ice..

But anyway I was taught when I was in school that he shot himself and the remaining military around him cremated him

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

everything is possible! hitlers body was never found.and the leftover bones that the russions kept were DNA tested, and turned out to be female! so that was most likely EVA BRAUN.

besides hitlers health condition was very bas so he wouldnt had a long time to live anyways.

well if he didn't leave planet earth to go live with the grays

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
I'm not saying it is impossible, but that it is highly improbable.

Just about as highly improbable as a mad man
on kidney dialysis surviving in a cave huh ???

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
on some footage from the last days, hitler is seen inspecting the boy soldiers remaining to defend berlin. he does look like a bag of turds on that one, however he did survive an attempted assassination with a bomb in close proximity. i am sure it affected his nervous system and capacity as much as the physical blast injuries. he may have been doped up for the pain,
like with many things at the cessation of hostilities, secrecy shrouded all interests in the big cherry pick until paperclip et al emerged.
maybe the more outlandish ones are just a bunch of chinese whispers but then again there may be truth in all whispers. for all we know hitler could have been rehoused in orbit doing the daily rounds sat in a viewing chair with gestapo uniformed reptilian minders either side.
who knows?
f

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roguesheep
The skull that Russia had which was suppose be Hitlers turned out to be female.
news.bbc.co.uk...

So I don't think theirs actual evidence he died but I could wrong.

As well, the dental records were actually recalled from memory by the dental assistant. Yeah...really.

I hope that doesn't pass for "forensic evidence" in a US murder trial.

If anyone is interested in having the waters muddied for them as to what happened to Hitler, i recommend the following three part series:

Fabricating The Death Of Hitler

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I know my Age makes me seem like a dumb little child but i assure you Im not. All i do is research information on the internet.I am a very reliable and CREDIBLE source.I have shot guns already ETC...

its not you beeing a kid that bothers...its your "show-off" attitude that does.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join