It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmarked White Vans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've done alot of research and discussion on the 9/11 cover up and other conspiracy theories over the past 2 months. This morning, 2 unmarked white vans parked on my street and the street corner my house sits on. One of them had their flashers on. The vans stayed still for 30 minutes then they both drove off.

Should I be worried?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There aren't enough unmarked white vans in this country to cover every person who has looked into 9/11 on this website alone. I think you'll be fine.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

After you have 20 posts, you'll be able to create threads. I know you're going to be a good debater... maybe, maybe not.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by notasheeple

Welcome to ATS notasheeple, wishes you well within the ATS becon.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's not that, that bothers me, its what were they doing parked for 30 minutes near my house? All the utility companies here have marked vans.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I drive an unmarked, white, Chevy Express 2500 cargo van, with limo tint, everyday for work. A lot of times I have to pull over to take an important call, write something down, and various other reasons. I never thought about it, but I have probably freaked some people out.

I wouldn't worry too much about it though, lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
That was us.

We're on to you son.

If you so much as look at anything from God-Like-Productions again, it'll be straight to the gulag for you!

Now hit control alt delete twice, go outside, take two deep breaths and repeat after me:

"I'm paranoid but I'm in a safe place"
"vermonster is my daddy"

welcome to the fun, also 9/11 was an inside job

tootles

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by notasheeple
It's not that, that bothers me, its what were they doing parked for 30 minutes near my house? All the utility companies here have marked vans.

they're probably getting ready to off you.

good luck!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think you're okay but next time write down their license plate numbers and report them to the police as suspicious persons. You'll be able to tell from the response of the police whether you have anything to worry about.

You don't draw unnecessary attention from authorities unless you're espousing a belief they consider some type of threat. This could include contact with people who are on watch lists like Assange. They have to few resources to worry about ordinary people. My best,

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome...I'm pretty new here too.

So, are you into the Mob for major vig on college football bets?

No?

Then take notes, keep a log of their activity. The only problem is, you can't call the man. They ARE the man.

Let not your heart be troubled, Bro. Sometimes I get deep into the conspiracy videos and have to sleep with the lights on!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just go outside if u see them again and make sure they know u can see them. Its probably nothing, if in doubt throw a molotof cocktail...ahh i mean waterbomb
but yeah i think it should be ok. One might have broken down as per the hazard lights abd the other might have been helping them.

If ur still worried look for more than normal antenna's etc. Thats how i always spot unmarked police cars or sherrifs cars. They have the obvious antenna's

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
an update. these vans were parked further down my road this morning for about the same length of time. I called the cops and after I gave them some information, they said they are the state of illinois (the one i live in) federal investigation department.

Now I am worried

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread on the white vans purchased by either DHS or the TSA that have x-ray machines in them?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
A white van shouldn't be a problem - but now ifs it black that's another story. Sorry, I couldn't resist - welcome to ATS!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by notasheeple

Well you sound like a true paranoid. That dosn't mean they arn't after you. Glad to have you aboard welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well the next time I see them I'm going to knock on their window and ask what they are doing.
The officer I talked said they had a call like mine recently, pecked on the persons door and they (the person in the van) said "oh were just watching a house"

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's probably an ICE Fugitive Team. W, I mean THEY are quite conspicuous.

You live near any aliens? The human illegal kind?

new topics

top topics

join