It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: 'We Have No Regrets' About Debt Piled Up Over Last Two Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Professional Liar in Action

When asked if she regrets not using the last two years with a Democrat controlled Congress to do more about the national debt, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she has “no regrets,” adding that “deficit reduction” has been a “high priority” for the Democratic Congress.

According to official debt figures published by the U.S. Treasury, the Democrat controlled 111th Congress added $3.22 trillion ($3,220,103,625,307.29) to the national debt – more than the new debt accumulated by the first 100 Congresses combined.

The 110th Congress added the second largest amount to the national debt – $1.957 trillion while the 108th ($1.159 trillion in new debt) and 109th ($1.054 trillion in new debt), both controlled by Republicans, come in at third and fourth place among all U.S. Congresses in terms of accumulating debt.

Let's face it, they're all criminals. This *cough* lady *cough* is without a doubt one of the smoothest liars I've ever seen in action.

Now we'll get to watch the Republicans prove themselves to be no better.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I was going to post this myself, but you beat me to it. S&F. If we ever take back our government she and harry need to be among the first given their blind folds and cigarettes.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Pelosi is nothing more than a cancer among our society. She has had several years of training on how to " properly " lie to the public she allegedly serves.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Pelosi is nothing more than a cancer among our society.

Absolutely! She is like a festering boil on the nation that is oozing puss while attempting to paint herself as the cure for those like herself.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
I was going to post this myself, but you beat me to it. S&F. If we ever take back our government she and harry need to be among the first given their blind folds and cigarettes.

I applaud your kindness. I have different ideas for them and those of their ilk.

I picture allowing them to watch the hemp being grown that will eventually be made into rope...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

She looks like a botox F### up! As well as her policies! Thank god she is gone! BWAAHAHA!

But regardless, makes no difference, the democrats and Repubs alike, brought this country to its knees. Can't wait for the revolution.....and the 2nd Amendment!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
And we have no regrets about the November 2010 election

And now, we can use you dumbass comment against you in the 2012 election cycle.

Remember folks, she has been able to hold off a congressional investigation into her and her spouses actions related to TARP. Don't worry, Mr. ISSA will be getting to that.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
And we have no regrets about the November 2010 election

I have regrets about the November 2010 election -- I live in her &%$#@ district and she's still my representative (not by my vote, of course). Yuk!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wonder if she "regrets" Congress forcing the Banks to give mortgages to illegal immigrants?

Come on Nancy, why did you tell HUD not to release any further data on how many illegals walked away from their mortgages?

In 2008 HUD reported +5 million walked away from mortgages.

Unofficial estimates now are in the +12 million realm. Good luck collecting the tens of Trillions from those non-Americans who fled the country with their booty.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure
I have regrets about the November 2010 election -- I live in her &%$#@ district and she's still my representative (not by my vote, of course). Yuk!

You come by your handle honestly, no doubt. To live in her district would require grace to keep your sanity since the pressure associated with being surrounded by those who voted for her would be overwhelming.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
You come by your handle honestly, no doubt. To live in her district would require grace to keep your sanity since the pressure associated with being surrounded by those who voted for her would be overwhelming.

Thanks, Bozz. I was utterly amazed that Pelosi won the last election handily, with 80% of the vote. When I get in an elevator with 4 other residents of my apartment building, I think, "Wow. I'm the only sane one here."

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure
Thanks, Bozz. I was utterly amazed that Pelosi won the last election handily, with 80% of the vote. When I get in an elevator with 4 other residents of my apartment building, I think, "Wow. I'm the only sane one here."

Take solace in the fact that you were right! You most likely were the only sane one in your elevator and are in the minority of sane individuals in your congressional district. Keep your chin up since there are many of us who feel as you and eventually we'll all converge to set things straight.

top topics

join