It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admits On Video ....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Save the diatribe and prove that it's real then.
Save this thread from the hoax bin you noble online patriot and prove it is real.
DO IT!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Save the diatribe and prove that it's real then.
Save this thread from the hoax bin you noble online patriot and prove it is real.
DO IT!!!!!!

You still haven't proved the rest of the video is fake. I admit the beginning seems edited, will you say the same about the michelle obama quote?????????

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
You still haven't proved the rest of the video is fake. I admit the beginning seems edited, will you say the same about the michelle obama quote?????????

Quit conversing with me and prove its real.

I'm not here to prove anything. I'm here to express my opinion that its a HOAX!!!!!!
So far you are the only one here desperate to prove anything.
So go for it. PROVE IT lad.

Do some research and convince us why this shouldn't be in the HOAX bin.

Do it!!! Log off and research this matter!!! Stop BS'ing with me.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Sorry don't know but I'm sure someone does.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

I agree on that point and noticed it myself but if I was trying to get my main points across from a video that was perhaps very long, I'd probably splice it too just to get across the main points.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
which is why i asked what speech this came from. So, aside from speculation about the editing, what was he really saying, that would clear up the matter.

It doesn't come from any one speech. Notice you can't see his lips as he's making any of the admissions and the audience doesn't react.

Here's where part of the edited video came from. It was from remarks he gave at a student round table in Istanbul, Turkey.

Source

The bold words were used in the edited video:

Well, some people say that maybe I'm being too idealistic.
We watched your election with my American friends.
and we have citizens in countless countries
well, first of all, it's true, I'm not a member of
I was not born into wealth.
I wasn't born into fame
be elected President of the United States of America.
I come from a racial minority
And so I think people saw my election as proof, as testimony, that although we are imperfect,
our society has continued to improve
that America has become selfish
if there is more and more antagonism towards Israel

Here's a better copy of the video. You can see the editing much better.

As regards the Michelle Obama quote, they did go to visit Kenya, where Obama's father was born. It's Obama's home country, just as many first generation people consider where their family comes from, their "home country". You have a problem with this?
edit on 1/7/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia was stating they were going to cease accepting US dollars for oil and start the "Gulf Monetary Union".

The CIA put Barrack Hussein into power to appease the Saud's so we can keep getting oil from our worthless $$$$'s.

There is not 1 person in Saudi Arabia who likes America or Americans. The CIA/DOD knew we couldn't topple them like Iraq....especially since Saudi is a nuclear power with nuclear bombs.

They financed the Pakistani nuclear bomb program in exchange for a few bombs of their own.

That's why we have a non-American black man born in Kenya for President who used self determination and determined himself a muslim when he changed his name from Barry Soetoro to Barrack Hussein.

YOU need oil. Suffer the consequences.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join