It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Package 'Flare-Ups' Reported At 2 State Buildings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

like fell ill? clarify , found a lot more stories trying to search for that one, 11 in a library somewhere , and sojme at a rally , but not the one you mentioned

edit on 6-1-2011 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
latimesblogs.latimes.com... g+(L.A.+Now)

there is now a blog in the L A times follow the link(i dont know how to post links i just copied this from the browser)latimesblogs.latimes.com... ign=Feed%3A+lanowblog+(L.A.+Now)" target="_blank" class="postlink">11 sick from odor

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by tarifa37
Thanks for the thread but I had no idea what a Md building was and was getting concerned it might have been Mcdonalds. You have enough room to post a longer title that would state that its Maryland department buildings in the USA. ATS is world wide don't you know.

Thanks for the laugh....and yet, at the same time I find it disturbing that Macky D's is foremost in your mind.

Help us all!

God forbid that anything comes between yanks and their beloved Macky D's ,now that would be serious.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

same thing has happened in a library , lost the link though ugh.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the same as was listed before, but got this in my breaking news alerts.

abcnews.go.com...

Seems something is amiss in the world of terror again.

www.foxnews.com...

Fox News has on there Breaking News that the Maryland Governor was the target.
edit on 1/6/2011 by Phantom28804 because: additional info

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30

where

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

Originally posted by gateway30

where

Baldwin library closed after 12 fall ill www.newsday.com...

Library staff closed the Baldwin Public Library Tuesday after a dozen employees in the branch complained of nausea and detected odors or fumes in the air, Nassau police and fire officials said.

Officials shut the library on Grand Avenue shortly after calling firefighters about 11 a.m., said 2nd Deputy Chief Robert Brancato of the Baldwin Fire Department, who added that the victims had elevated levels of carbon monoxide.

"They apparently were exposed to carbon monoxide at some point," he said.

edit on 6-1-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Im 3 blocks down from the government building in Annapolis that this event is taking place. It wasn't a bomb it was a flare type device sent via USPS. There was no explosions so calm yourselves. The ABC clans have shut down the area and closed off some of the roads.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

well it wasn't carbon monoxide.... carbon monoxide has no odor!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Actually,

There are two separate incidents with people getting sick in Los Angeles, so something is up.

One was in a library on Jan 4th www.newsday.com...

and the other was today at a medical center latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Wonder what is going on

edit on 6-1-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
A third package has been found at a state office building downtown in baltimore.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ok I'm still fairly new to this site so im not sure as to how exactly to go about bringing up new information but i said from the start i thought something was off and now I've got proof. According to the news no one was hurt other than singing of fingers yet according to this link there is everything from hazmat suits to k9 units and people recieving medical attention and that the packages were actually ieds. www.freerepublic.com... the link to abc2news has since changed its story to the story all the other news stations are sticking to yet the free republic link still kept up their original information they were given so I personally will bekeeping my eye on this to see if the post gets shut down because i get the feeling something bigger than a small flash and some singed fingers is going on here.
edit on 6-1-2011 by nuggets530 because: (no reason given)
and now they have retracted the story of a third package being found nearly an hour after the bomb squad was sent in and roads were shut down. Maybe it's just me but I feel like if it wasn't another package we would have knownminutes afterthe bomb squad went in.
edit on 6-1-2011 by nuggets530 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
Well, something had to be done to distract us from all the dead birds and fish.
Just saying...

No, the birds and fish are the distraction. I just don't know from what. Although I suspect it is likely to be a distraction from some sort of major treaty, nefarious law, political shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Now CNN has said Dulles airport east wing has been evacuated as well as the 3rd device found in baltimore

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
front page on Foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 6-1-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

You beat me by an hour. Poo!
Here's what I said.
I don't know what to make of this one guys, but looks like we've got something serious in the makings. One of these locations houses MD's DHS (Dept of Homeland Security). Could this be a false flag op to make us fearful again so we'll accept their explanations on the newFood Czar and other new laws just passed? Seems similar to other incidents, especially the Anthrax scare. Your thoughts, views and opinions are needed and encouraged.

voices.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article) here

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Three words.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

Hang on to your hats for the solution part.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's even dumber than I thought.

The packages had letters whining about road signs.

Yep...Road signs.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Letter says:

"Report suspicious activity. Total Bulls..t. You have created a self-fulfilling prophecy."

I find this very suspicious. I'm sorry but who ever sent this has to be the dumbest sob i have ever heard of. Why in the hell would somebody that is against the "report suspicious activity" idea send something that would only help to justify the idea?

I smell False Flag, and let me say, they did a terrible job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join