It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by aorAki
Originally posted by tarifa37
Thanks for the thread but I had no idea what a Md building was and was getting concerned it might have been Mcdonalds. You have enough room to post a longer title that would state that its Maryland department buildings in the USA. ATS is world wide don't you know.
Thanks for the laugh....and yet, at the same time I find it disturbing that Macky D's is foremost in your mind.
Help us all!
Originally posted by alchemist2012
Originally posted by gateway30
reply to post by alchemist2012
same thing has happened in a library , lost the link though ugh.
Library staff closed the Baldwin Public Library Tuesday after a dozen employees in the branch complained of nausea and detected odors or fumes in the air, Nassau police and fire officials said.
Officials shut the library on Grand Avenue shortly after calling firefighters about 11 a.m., said 2nd Deputy Chief Robert Brancato of the Baldwin Fire Department, who added that the victims had elevated levels of carbon monoxide.
"They apparently were exposed to carbon monoxide at some point," he said.
Originally posted by Ventessa
Well, something had to be done to distract us from all the dead birds and fish.
"Report suspicious activity. Total Bulls..t. You have created a self-fulfilling prophecy."