posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
1) a climatological / geological catastrophe will massively impact social / infrastructure, leading to war. a quake at the New Madrid fault, for
2) Achmadinijad (sp?) either deploys a nuke, or comes so close to an event that an outside force (Israel? USA?) does a pre-emptive strike, resulting
in a massive religious war, in the middle east, if not global.
3) Middle eastern muslim fanatics, possibly wi Russian help, decide to remove Israel from the map. The US might or might not get involved. the
arrival of the 'Twelfth Imam' could bring this about.
4) as in the Clancy book 'Red Storm Rising', some catastrophe (natural or man-made) severely impacts the global energy supply/grid (the BP spill
almost did that), resulting in war.
Bible prophecy students suggest a Chinese/Indian ('Kings of the East') invasion of the middle east, presumably for access to oil. ANY incident in the
middle east affects the energy aspect of the economy, with major implications.
5) massive geological/climatalogical catastrophe (new ice age, polar shift, superquake)
6) economic meltdown in the US leads to global economic catastrophe
edit on 6-1-2011 by works4dhs because: (no reason given)
edit on 6-1-2011 by works4dhs because: add on
6-1-2011 by works4dhs because: add line