It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama and the $20 bill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I was watching youtube videos and came across this

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-1-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

Ok I find this curios, notice it is a middle easterner/mulim detailing this?
makes me wonder what our government knew back when this $20 bill was created
edit on 6-1-2011 by prexparte because: had to finish with a statement

scrolling downward someone embeded it for me

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

consider this deleted as someone embeded for me and know my past post apology for not knowing how to embed is no longer needed. ( kinda explains what this original post said right?)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There you go

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Means nothing at all. You can fold a bill to say many words. Does not meant they are by design. I highly doubt the US knew in the early 1900s, that a man named Osama would carry out a terrorist attack.
edit on 6-1-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sm0k3

Thank you I appreciate

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I always have to shake my head when people say that TPTB have encoded the disasters they are planning in things like TV shows and $20 bills.

Why would they potentially expose themselves for no good reason? "Lets kill thousands of people, but first lets change the 20 so that if you fold it there is a cool picture of what we're about to do, lol."

Also, you can spell "Tits of erica" with the letters across the top, as well as many other things. But I doubt we are in any serious danger of any Erica's breasts

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

obviously you did not get the entirety of my statement. I also noted how alarming it is to see a middleeasterner/muslim detailing the $20. I believe this should be noted in your precept of this thread

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Why does it alarm you? Do you have any idea what he said? How could he know that the government planned in 1914 for a man named Osama to attack the US?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I opened this thread thinking it was titled
"Obama and the $20 bil"

A.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Analyzing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
*sigh* Where are we going with this one? That there's a Government cover-up printed on our money and that Osama Bin Laden is responsible for that too? The phrase "The United States of America" has been on the backs of our currency for a very long time. This is ridiculous to assume Bin Laden had anything to do with it just because there's a youtube video.

It's also getting ridiculous around here with the amount of youtube videos being put up on this site for analysis without giving the subject matter any thought.....

Lastly, you can fold a 20 dollar bill a thousand different ways and present just about anything you want if you fold it just right. Hundreds of anagrams can be made with just "United States".

I'm going to make a youtube video that shows how to get an image of a ufo attacking Arkansas wildlife, with a picture of Julian Assnage and the HAARP antennae array in the back ground....all out of a one dollar bill!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I do not know what he said however he first shows the twin towers on fire, we haev all seen this before, but what set me into unknowning mode is when he turned turned the bill around changed it up and showed Osamas name. You cant deny the obvious here. first burning towers then osmama name. I see this as a admition but this is through my eyes and insight

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

I am holding you to this promise. I expect to see your video by tomorrow!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

truthfully I dont know, and that video bothered me enough to bring it to a forum I feel has extremely smart and insightful people to help me logic this out. afterall is this forums intent partly on bringing matters as this to light?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

An admission of what? The official story is that Osama sent his followers out on the attacks. If the man is saying it's true, that's hardly groundbreaking. As others have said, you can fold the bill to say many things. How could anyone have known in 1914 (the oldest year I found with USA printed on it) that the US would be attacked by a man named Osama? It is beyond the realm of possibility.

ETA: We should ask one of our members with the ability to translate this to tell us what the guy is saying.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Aren't the twin towers on every bill from $5 to the $100 showing the progress of the attacks or has that been dis proven?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross
[more

1914 proves the government theory I mentioned is obviously not reasonable so out with that. Know for the deeper reason and more specific reason I made this thread. the middle easterner detailing the 9-11 attacks with osama cant argue this one

( sharing with all I am newer to this and have only made de one other thread, maybe someday I will be as evolve in this forum to be a perfect at threads as the long timers, remember everyone here was new at one time and i bet you didnt do so great at first either)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'm not trying to bash you (if it seems that way, I apologize); I just think we need to find out what he is saying first. I know there at at least 2 posters who may speak Arabic, but I cannot think of their names at the moment.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by robile
Aren't the twin towers on every bill from $5 to the $100 showing the progress of the attacks or has that been dis proven?

Yes, those bills were revised between 1994 and 2000 and released - all showed a progression in order of numerical value of the attacks on the WTC when folded as you would fold a plane. It hasn't been disproven because its pretty obvious. Do it yourself and show people the side by side views and ask them what they think it might be - I think most people will say the WTC. The Pentagon is on one of them - cannot remember which.

These do not go back to 1914 and were not present prior to the redesign in the 1990s. The revised 100 bill which is nearing release in 2011 doesn't really show the same image as previous but its encoded with the $ vs Gold Standard symbolism all over it.

Why would they do it? A) It might not have been them, it might have slipped pass them as a warning from someone else or B) because they can and they get off on knowing you couldn't do anything about it.

[edit] Here is my thread on the 9/11 connection - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/6/2011 by ararisq because: Added link..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm not going to waste my time doing it; however, there are many words one could spell out of the "The United States of America" simply by folding it in the necessary way. No conspiracy here, merely a coincidence that the letters O-S-A-M-A just happen to be in that word grouping.

Fun party trick though.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Means nothing at all. You can fold a bill to say many words. Does not meant they are by design. I highly doubt the US knew in the early 1900s, that a man named Osama would carry out a terrorist attack.
lol yeah the bills have been around for that long. Wow im i the only one that remembers that they changed the 20's and 100's with a bigger face/head of the president on them also some of the stuff on the back. I remember people doing this its old. But if im not mistaken the change happened before the attack so it is strange

top topics

<<   2 >>

join