It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All it takes is one good person who can see how destructive things have got to change it around.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Right i know i dont know anyone on here really but i follow many of your threads and posts and it has become quite disheartening to see that many posts of late contain some very negative and judgemental opinions about a certain issue thats been brewing.
It is similar to what i see out sometimes - people playing on others weaknesses, emotions & mental wellbeing. Its worse than sad, im almost out of words
to explain or get the answer as to why but those who have chosen to i hope will see the negative affect it has on all around them, reading posts etc. Ive also seen some good posts, heartwarming and sending positive thoughts etc and i have seen some very thought provoking stuff in last 48hrs here but for the proccess to complete i need some guidence....

So im appealing to those of you that are aware of what im talking about to feel my genuine need and desire to get back in touch with all that is good in life and love by helping me end this disturbing misadventure thats taken the last 6 yrs, my house, my job, my family, friends and nearly my sanity & life.

It doesent matter HOW BAD it may be, it needs to be done as even my closest friends are really affected now as it is painfully clear, yet i wont ask as watching my friends drop away without an explanation is difficult not forgetting the constant electronic harrassment and total oss of privacy online/ offline etc
How & why its occuring im unsure of so please...........will one good fellow human being enlighten me?
Take care all

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Life is really short.

Instead of worrying about losing things which you never really had possession of, you should be thankful for what good might be left.

Think about something you enjoy doing in life. And be reasonable. Then spend time working towards getting to do that thing you like some.

We will all die sooner than we expect. Just try to enjoy what's left of it.

No need to worry about things, it won't help any. Everything eventually comes to and end.

Carpe Diem...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Live for each day you wake up and know that you have the ability
to make that day what YOU want it to be. Don't dwell on yesterdays,
and don't project your tomorrows.

Like another said...look at the plusses and not the minuses...negativity is self imposed.

try it...might find you'll like it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher

How & why its occuring im unsure of so please...........will one good fellow human being enlighten me?

They will do whatever is necessary to generate revenue to fund the Pentagon and Global Control.

WHATEVER IS NECESSARY.

The Federal Government collected enough revenue in 2009 from Federal Income Taxes to ONLY pay the annual interest payment on the Federal Debt. Think about that for awhile.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Cheers for the replies guys, ive been losing faith in humanity recently as i cannot seem to escape this negative attention that has been spinning my head for last few yrs - upto 6.
I do want to move on and have been trying yet unfortunately the moment i relax into feeling more sociable and outgoing its not long before i am being harassed in very subtle ways but its there and has become some incredible game of wits with me refusing to allow the "unknown" spooks and gremlins win.

You all have good advice and are right in every way, however this will just be a recurring issue (i know why it starts so hands up there but its how they know when it starts thats an issue)

I will try to look forward but it has been harrowing at times trying to get through other side and psychologically has completely changed who i am and how i behave which i am now aware of being very public although i knew anyway tbh but constantly tested the situation which turns out i just naively made a right mess of things.

What makes you think the US Govt would be interested in me? I see what your saying but really?
Dont see how i benefit them it, any input gratefully recieved

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wait a minute...

Gremlins?

What do you mean by "Gremlins"?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sorry for the late reply but I just wanted to drop in and try to cheer you up

The world is in a horrible state but your life doesn't need to be. Just try and find one thing each day that made that day worthwhile.

It need only be something small, I remember one day when the only bright thing I saw was a blackbird in the park. But at least he was there and even now, years later I recall him with a smile.

It's a shame the Acronym Game thread died off - we all used to have a laugh on there. And the Fortunately/Unfortunately thread had its moments

We all need to do our best to make our little corner of the world the best it can be. Then the world will start to fill up with bright corners
Hang in there, one day my bright spot was when you befriended me.

top topics

join