It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks, Spiral, UFO & Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Not sure if I properly classified the post… or if this was already discussed here

I was reading a post concerning UFO and Chile along with Predictions for January 2011 and went on google “mission” search, below is the link to the article I found on Pravda.ru, Pravda is one of the biggest newspapers in Russia and due to their reputation I decided to make a post, however not sure how true it is and if Assange got anything…
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocks123
Not sure if I properly classified the post… or if this was already discussed here

I was reading a post concerning UFO and Chile along with Predictions for January 2011 and went on google “mission” search, below is the link to the article I found on Pravda.ru, Pravda is one of the biggest newspapers in Russia and due to their reputation I decided to make a post, however not sure how true it is and if Assange got anything…
english.pravda.ru...

This story is directly from the keyboard of internet hoaxer sorcha faal.

I would direct you to THIS THREAD in order to educate yourself about this scammer/hoaxer and con artist.

This will save you from future ridicule from members on this site

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I wonder what this portal looks like. also i wonder what would happen if you were to go through it. That would be cool if this was true.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

No argument from me… I am aware of her reputation and would never post knowingly anything of her making… however the article is from a newspaper, Pravda, which is a very respectable paper and the article indicates that Tifofei Belov wrote it

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocks123

No argument from me… I am aware of her reputation and would never post knowingly anything of her making… however the article is from a newspaper, Pravda, which is a very respectable paper and the article indicates that Tifofei Belov wrote it

Pravda is NOT respectable and this particular story has been around for months and posted here before. If you do a search on this site you will find out that the author of this story is sorcha faal who is a guy btw.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

the pravda article links to sorcha's site as the source.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You are 100% correct, information was supplied by her/him/it… unbelievable, I apologize for the post, here goes my respect for Pravda, which was deep from childhood… now I know why majority of Russians believe in UFO and Aliens…

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocks123

no worries, it happens to the best of us (well, not me but that's expecting, I'm Crakeur dammit!)

Sorcha is a nuisance. There are a few of these hoaxers out there that, for one reason or another, feel the need to spread lies.

top topics

join