It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qi'gong Master John Chang: "Great change is coming, old wisdom leaving."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

If you don't mind me asking, what is it you trained for 20 some years and were not able to land so much as a flail? Hell id like to know which Wing Chun Sifu it was if you don't mind. No matter how many times I see people drink the Gorge Dillman kool-aid about how you can no touch KO someone, I want to vomit with rage. I'm not calling you a liar or anything but a lot of other stuff plays into it, like the great amount of respect and admiration you may have for the "Master". Students tend to get caught into the same delusional web as the "Master" and feed off their intentions.

As for Mr. John Chang, his stuff is impressive but id like to see him do it in a controlled environment.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Thekid90

Trial, associated with much error and impatiance. At first meditation was hard to do. It took me a couple of weeks before I could sit and meditate without distraction, or better yet, without "allowing" distraction to distract. Finally, I realized that becoming distracted was a "choice", so I decided to "not" be distracted.......That, was the start.
Now, I am less than one second away from deep meditative states, at any given time.
To answer your question, I read and researched a great deal, that gave me practical knowledge. The basis of attainment came through practicing various disciplines. Bear in mind that, I began this quest in an effort to "discredit" the claims of eastern philosophy and science. I found that the only truthful way for me to practice was to set aside prejudice and disbelief and put the ALL of what I am into the meditating, the yoga, the Qi-gong.

Yes, I was a sceptic, a scoffer.........now I "know" how potent the potential of a mere human animal is. I'm not a "believer", I'm a "knower", a Gnostic, an "experiancer". Those that have experianced, "know", those that have not, or better yet, never seriously tried, remain sceptical. As long as a person relagates martial arts or yoga or any discipline to mere stretching or striking, and never delves into what those sciences really teach, through long hard practice, that person will forever remain on the outside, merely going through the motions.

Scepticism is fine and good if one is willing to honestly and courageously do the research and the practice, to set aside prejudice and preconception and remain objective. Otherwise, one simply relies upon a perspective that is clouded with emotion and belief, rather than knowledge and observation.

YouSir

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Okay, here we go....so, we found some jerk living in the woods with no teeth and who wipes his rear with leaves.....who is now the smartest man in the world.....blah, blah, blah.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antwerp

I think John Chang is making his second appearance to show the world that there is more than money, power, cars, materialism etc. Humanity is destroying itself. That is what he saw. And we can see it right now...

He wants to show the world that everybody is special within. He wants to wake up the world. The great wisdom that is disappearing is the wisdom about the inner powers of human beings, about nature, spirituality, love, peace....

The video is about 12 years old and absolutely genuine

Antwerp, good post. Some believe wonderful things are about to happen in the world, as if the world is going to be instantly zapped by Cosmic Love & Light to create a New Heaven on Earth. Are they not aware that we are still in Kali Yuga and Kali Yuga is about 480,000 years long? (We are still at the beginning of Kali Yuga.) The Dwapara Subcycle started in the 1700's (according to Sri Yukteswar) and will last for about another 3,000 years.

There are changes coming, but they're not going to be pleasant.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I believe on the video, or I heard it actually that he said, that the "old wisdom is vanishing".. That is why I did not personally tie this into 2012 etc. when I saw this, because such a change or atmosphere is obviously happening.

Personally I would like to learn what this man knows, and apply it for the good of the whole planet - (..and mankind..).

If anyone knows where this is possible, I'd greatly cherish the info that is genuine.

Anyways, this guy is definetely for real.. You can see it in the childs reaction, if one is a sceptic that his electric impulses indeed are powerful, and they seemed to hurt the little boy when he was in a session - that was _not_ acted - and since it was proven there were no wires, and all logic shows a sceptic this dude is true, .. (=) this dude is true..

edit on 7-1-2011 by Jussi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Thekid90, you mentioned Reiki and I have to jump in to warn people that most of the Reiki taught in the US has been skewered with misinformation. We have Hawayo Takata to thank for that misinformation. Of course, if it hadn't been for Takata, most Westerners would never have heard of Reiki.

Yes, Reiki is real and could do much good, but you need to be aware of it's history to find a teacher who can teach it correctly. I'll post a site later.

This is the only Reiki site I'd recommend:

www.angelfire.com...

Look at their history of Reiki.

Light left his body some years ago. But Adonea still teaches in Sedona, AZ (I think.) I have no connection and receive no kickback. They wrote the best book on Reiki I've ever read.

SeaWind
edit on 7-1-2011 by SeaWind because: to add link to site & add comments.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom1701
Okay, here we go....so, we found some jerk living in the woods with no teeth and who wipes his rear with leaves.....who is now the smartest man in the world.....blah, blah, blah.

The first poster in all 5 pages to be a smart ass lol. I've always wanted to feed a troll, however Mother told me to only once a day... I'll see you tomorrow.

Originally posted by Jussi

Thanks for the reply! I agree however, to play devils advocate, there apparently is a device that you can place on your body, to simulate electrical shocks and such, although I honestly do believe he is quite genuine.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Thekid90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
See how G-d doesnt want his righteous ones to squander or vaunt the power hes given them?

Im glad he has the sense not to allow another interview.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

I'll be honest, I know next to nothing about Reiki and only associated it to do something with life energy, I merely mentioned it to demonstrate that I had some synchronicity connection between myself learning about chi and reiki being mentioned on a t.v. show later that day.

However, I never knew about that, interesting. I appreciate the caution and info.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The basic idea that energy is used renders the very idea of reiki as 'spiritual'. Chi, or Nefesh as its called in Hebrew, is not morally neutral. The energy itself is tainted by he who attempts to manipulate it.

Someone who lives a life of promiscuity and indulgence would not be fit at all to use this energy or to help anyone through its manipulation simply because his own 'energetic resonance' is along a frequency that conduces to disorder and 'evil' rather than with order and good.

This is why its preferable or mandatory that the practitioner of 'reiki' or 'johrei' (another system developed in japan) needs to be a moral and upright individual who has the singular interest in helping the person he seeks to treat. He cannot have any residual 'selfish' spiritual energies(created by actions) attached to him lest the reiki work against the person he seeks to treat. Therefore it matters very much the type of person you are. What your particular philosophy is aswell as your understanding of energy (which may nullify this situation i described above).

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Interesting about the studies. I enjoyed your story, I don't think any amount of respect or fear can stop one from landing a hit even if its not a full out fight. However you claim you gave it your all and admitted to having an ego. thank you for sharing your experience. Where did you come across this master? Or the circles or masters? I'm surprised a master gave off such a dark vibe, you may elaborate if you wish.

reply to post by YouSir

I completely agree with you, skepticism and interest (I say interest rather than belief) because both tactics should be the pursuit of truth and knowledge, not skepticism in pursuit of debunking or interest and belief in the pursuit of fantasy manifesting reality.

I respect your approach and I wish to attain the same courage and dedication to fields of which I don't agree on as well.

I do wish for a master and intend to search, however I feel as that might be an endeavor around this time. I'll tread and practice carefully as you said, with the intention of purifyng my mind, body and soul.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

This "change" spoken of by the qigong master is a revival of naturalism and enlightenment at the same time which will be known as the awakening. Spirituality will be perverted for corporate and fascist purposes which will lead to a overstanding through necessity of what all sages experienced and claimed.

Our heaven on earth is when we embrace our inner christ and realize the false idols known as prophets devilz and gods. We are each of these characters etc. and we embody perfection as is. We will all become healers in opposition to greed of the elitists and through peaceful means we will overcome.

Our knowledge will be increased when a certain city is turned to rubble and reveals its inner secrets. We will then see the true nature of the devil and he will be revealed as belonging to no faith other than deceit. God will reveal itself in the mirror when we embrace the inner christ in all of us, divinity will be achieved.

We will evolve upgrade and enhance our existence through peace understanding and equality. All those who refuse and shirk the responsibility of reaching Godhood will not be able to withstand the coming pain and suffering. Darkness shall befall the mind. This is no prophecy and as vague as it sounds it is happening right now. The cycle continues until the 1st example is shown.

All those who oppose the lower will find themselves below ground zero when the two towers collapse and the meek shall inherit the earth. Of course we are going to be all right in the end because God is good like thee inherent. Trust in your destiny and embrace your pain as we enter a new age of anguish and triumph.

Killuminati

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
there is one thing i don't understand. what is the point in keeping such fascinating human abilities a secret. To me that seems rather greedy, especially if it helps people discover themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Thank you for this info. To my understanding, reiki isn't about harnessing your energy then? However if one is "pure" then it's not corrupt to manipulate ones energy. Then I feel my synchronicity was still sound. (Not saying that, that was what your information was implying.)

Originally posted by religiousmurder
there is one thing i don't understand. what is the point in keeping such fascinating human abilities a secret. To me that seems rather greedy, especially if it helps people discover themselves.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Have you heard of Edgar Cayce? His sessions at one point were taken advantage by people to play the lottery or to gain some kind of profit, to the point that Edgar Cayce developed a severe illness, that went away as soon as he controlled his psychic sessions to only people who need help and not for their greed. What's believed is that, those that used his gift for greed, gave him attacks of negative energy, unwillingly.

Therefore, karmic laws must be applied. Qigong is still taught, but cautiously so. Also its not greedy that he didn't teach (well its said that he did have some students) instead he used his powers to heal people.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by religiousmurder

What I suppose, is that this is the wish of his "old fashioned" teacher, and I am guessing this is merely his teachers point of view.. Perhaps wishing not to disclose the information because it might do harm for someone etc..

I do not see it this way, I see it the way that only the ones with pure willingness can have the motivation to harvest this kind of knowledge ( in the state of current spiritual deprivation ) - and they will evidently use it for the greater good of the whole.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
He asked me politely not to hold back. I thought I was a good martial artist, embarrassing to admit I had an ego at the time, even though I kept it hidden. I had years of training in various styles, but he calmly slapped me around like a child while I threw everything I had at him.

Haha dude that was me the other night.

I have got a cage fight coming up in 4 months, nothing serious, full contact but for charity and bit of grudge match between me and a friend.

Now I thought I was a fairly competent Muay Thai & MMA fighter until a few days ago. Bumped into some guy at my local gym and started talking about martial arts, one thing let to another and he kindly offered to spar with me but boy was I in for a surprise.

Turns out this guy (in his late 40's) is some retired security expert trained in various kung-fu styles and something called 'Heavy Hands' which is a form based on Qi.

Same as you, he asked me not to hold back so he started showing me some Heavy Hands moves and then the latter half of the session we had a few rounds of full contact fighting - I did not stand a chance.

I was left puzzled, my Muay Thai was ineffective for some reason as he kept redirecting my energy against me and then sending me into all kinds of grappling locks.

I have found my new Sifu and I have the utmost respect for him and kung-fu, so god willing I should be able to learn and incorporate a lot of his style and Qi breathing, fighting into my current fighting style (in time before my cage fight!).

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette_Verte

Yeah you have basically sidestepped dealing with what i said and instead tried to make out as if i trust authority. Well science generally requires peer review, this would require every single scientist of merit to be a liar to stop something being accepted and that just isn't going to happen. So i ask again, provide proof and i'll accept it. As for an Indian institute verifying it, well it would depend on the institute, some of them are respected and i would need to see the methodology they used.

And yes the quality of the institution is important, if it were not i could set something up tomorrow and make all sorts of claims.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thekid90
reply to post by dontreally

Thank you for this info. To my understanding, reiki isn't about harnessing your energy then? However if one is "pure" then it's not corrupt to manipulate ones energy. Then I feel my synchronicity was still sound. (Not saying that, that was what your information was implying.)

When one uses energy to heal, hes not using his own energy, but the energy which is about him which he as a mediator can manipulate and utilize for healing. If the person doesnt live an ascetic or modest lifestyle. Regimented, balanced and disciplined. Always doing things for others and essentuially following the path of righteousness, love and charity, etc, and instead does the opposite; can be selfish or needy, debauched, rude, angry etc, he can 'taint' the energy hes trying to heal the person with. The higher the individual spiritually who performs the meditative energy manipulation, the more effective and 'translucent' his channeling will be. But if hes a spiritually low egotistical indivudal, its like running water through a muddy vessel. It'll have a negative as oppossed to a positive impact.

I once knew a man who i personally feel isnt positive enough to administer this, though he continues. Thats what the moral relativism of certain strains of thought cant do. If you embrace the negative and indeed engage in it in life, even DESPITE your spiritual understanding of a greater unity, you will still have a negative impact on the person you attempt to heal because you yourself are a composite of good/soul and evil/body. And one needs to be entirely spiritual and focused on the spiritual his entire days if hes gonna be effective in this art.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I doubt old wisdom is leaving though as old truths are timeless.

Old wisdom IS leaving.

Old Truths ARE timeless, and will always "be". However, the wisdom is leaving, being replaced by dime store magic and pseudo "spirituality" from this so called "new age" movement.

The "truths" will always exist, will always "be", but few or none will know them, much less have the wisdom to interact with them. How can they interact, if they don't even know they exist? Your "new age" dollar-chasing gurus are killing the spirits - well, not "killing" them, rather ignoring them and replacing them with made-up tripe, "densities" and such, which actually are "not". They do not exist, they do not "be".

Chang is right, the old wisdom is leaving - one death at a time. The wisdom is dying out and being replaced with nothingness from new-agers. You can have the new age - I'll stick with the old until death takes me, too.

I see it in my own house. I have a daughter seized with this new age monkey on her back. She does silly things she gets out of books, thinking she's manipulating some kind of "power". I laugh at her, but it's really a sad thing. Her "new age" will never see any of the old. It refuses to, too busy chasing another new age guru. I tell her what she's doing wrong, why things turn out the unexpected way they do, and I get laughed at - what I have to tell isn't "in the books", so it MUST be wrong.

It HAS to be something other than what I say - the books say so!

Just this evening I told her something that is the reason dogs - even her own pets - suddenly hate her. I got laughed at, of course - right after she said "don't weird me out!". It wasn't what the "gurus" say, so I gotta be wrong, of course. Fine. she can live with it, and learn nothing but what books can tell her.

I'll even tell you all what it is, so you can giggle at me, too. In her inept dabblings around, she's called up a "companion" that decided to stay and hang with her. the dogs can see it. I can too. I told her and her mother both how they can see it as well, if they want to.

Of course, they won't. I'm just weird. There ain't nothing there, of course! The dogs still like me, though. I don't heal folks any more, either. They can go to their pill rollers or crystal flingers.

So yes, Chang is right, the old wisdom is leaving. When I die, my little piece of it goes with me. I'm not about to hand it over to someone that's going to sell it or give it to some charlatan who will make a profit from it himself, maybe package it as a booklet with some crystals and a bit of copper wire. When the wisdom goes, not just mine, but all of the little pieces here and there, the Truth will still remain, and dispassionately watch the wisdom leave.

That's what I believe your "2012 change event" is all about. That balance is going to reach a tipping point, and pretty soon. The day after, everything will have changed, and hardly anyone at all will have noticed. Even those who are eagerly anticipating this "change" will not notice. The day after, they'll be putting in another order for crystals they don't know how to use, or a copper bracelet, or some snake oil. They'll be lining the pockets of another new age charlatan, wondering why a comet didn't hit 'em, or their "density" didn't shift, or why the world is still spinning. Everything will have changed, and they won't even know it.

Because the old wisdom got too weak.

Flame away. I'm fireproof - my son says so!

edit on 2011/1/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyzing
I've read three books regarding 'John Chang' and I have come to the conclusion that this warning he has left us is something along the lines of; humans have unthinkable powers and due to technology, our dormant abilities will become somewhat, vestigial.

Exactly. The "power", the "truth" the "chi" or whatever you want to call it will still be there, it will "be", but as you say it will be "dormant" through lack of applicable knowledge or "wisdom", so it will be all the same as if it isn't there, as if it does not "be".

The world for the most part will not even know of it, and so will not even notice the perceptual void. They won't know what to look for, how to look for it, or indeed even that it SHOULD be looked for. The Earth will still spin, and people will still wonder why "nothing" happened.

The wisdom, severely weakened, will die unnoticed by most while they're distracted, looking in the wrong direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join