It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qi'gong Master John Chang: "Great change is coming, old wisdom leaving."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It's important to relax yet stay focused and grounded rather than to day dream. Focus also on the "blank screen" on the back of your eyelids. somoe of the messages and visions which come form the collective consciousness are pretty amazing.

Best to all of you...

ive gotten to that point before, but when i try harder to see what's going on i loose it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
"Old wisdom leaving"? Any ones thoughts as to what the master was refering to? PEACE. S & F great post, thank you!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Here's some great meditations, with these you can develop power like John has, but it takes time... and you don't have more than 2 years. Reality is indeed changing... in a big way.

www.angelfire.com...
Start with the beginners section. Opening your chakras really triggers psychic abilities.

I don't follow, or recommend following this website anymore, but the meditations are good for this kind of stuff. Satanism is just Paganism, like what druids have practiced in your country for ages.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
Rudolph Steiner (Theosophy - Waldorf Schools) once referenced an experiment used in elementary schools to "teach" children how the universe began. The students dropped a spat of oil in a bowl of water, and the pricked the blob with a pin. This caused several little blobs to spin off, showing how the stars and planets were created.

Rudolph then asked, "Ok. Who pricked the pin?"

I am in complete alaignment with everything in this thread. I would like also to kindly add that I believe another important way to prepare is meditation to the Solfeggio Tones - or at least meditate. Be still, be quiet, and just sit. How can you hear what God wants to tell you when you're doing all the talking?

Blessings to all of you and your endeavors. Look forward to seeing you on the other side.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Please tell me what these Solfeggio Tones are and where I can access them? I would be extremely interested in meditating to sound as I feel it's a very under explored area and will in the future lead to great discoveries in accessing higher conciousness.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
A bit more back on subject.

Old wisdom is leaving... what a beautiful statement by this man!

John here must have realized, through meditation and increasing his senses, that reality is deconstructing. I notice the same thing, even time is accelerating. There are less hours in the day and I'm sure some can attest to this. Even the Large Hadron Collider studies found that all elements are becoming increasingly unstable. Of course, you will never hear that in the official report.

Our current reality is 3D with overlapping 4D.

We all know what 3D is... touch something. There.

4D is considered 'paranormal' but very real, albeit a bit more fluid. It is ESP, John's abilities, the chakra system, prana/chi, ghosts, etc, etc. This is all considered "old wisdom".

Now, Earth is on the road to major evolution. Our planet is being flooded with all kinds of new energy. 5D energy. I can feel it inside my chest, others claim it's morphing their DNA. Some say this is our changing location in the galaxy, but there are many reasons.

Earth is about to become an entirely 5th dimensional planet. Deadline 2013. This means all 3rd and 4th dimensional reality on this planet will cease to exist. We, along with the planet, are about to transition into a much more profound, connected, and graceful existence. The 5th dimension is pretty much inconceivable in it's structure and beauty. It baffles scientific or mathematical explanation.

The Mayans said... the end of time as we know it, or was it reality? Well... they were incredibly aware.

Officially, this is the biggest kept secret in existence. Yet, many people just 'know' major changes are coming... and fast. Look around at Earth, she is giving warning signs all the time.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A big part of me is screaming fake. Another part of me says what is the point of being so skeptical? What do I have to gain by being so skeptical of something so amazing? Ego kudos and social acceptance is all I can think of. I feel compelled to dig deeper into this. Thank you for posting this video.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

Earth is about to become an entirely 5th dimensional planet.

Does this mean I'll have to buy a 5D television?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Want proper meditation practice/advice? Check out this.
Great perfection in the palm of your hand

By the late Dudjom Rinpoche

Essential Advice for Solitary Meditation Practice was written by Dudjom Rinpoche (1904-1987) at the behest of a retreatant, Rikzang Dorje, in residence at Dudjom Rinpoché’s three-year retreat center, Ogmin Pema Ösel, in Tibet. This profound teaching contains within it the entire path of Great Perfection (Dzogchen), including how to prepare oneself for retreat, how to discern a proper location, as well as key instructions on view, meditation and conduct, including direct advice on how to bring your experiences onto the path.

In three-year retreat, my teacher, Lama Tharchin Rinpoche—who was one of those fortunate retreatants for whom Dudjom Rinpoche wrote this text—would refer us to this text over and over again. It seemed that the answer to every question on meditation we posed would be found in Essential Advice for Solitary Meditation Practice. We all found this to be true, and it continues to be my treasured companion.

The text is divided into three parts: Preparation, Main Practice and Post-meditation. What follows is the Main Practice section in its entirety, with brief excerpts from the Preparation and Post-meditation sections.

—Ron Garry, translator

As far as chi kung goes, they are really just foundational exercies to help a martial practitioner learn to feel,manipulate,and direct chi whihin ONES OWN BODY. And stay healthy. John Chang is considered a fraud in the chinese martial arts community because he is not being genuine in his teaching. He heals using acupuncture, not chi balls, or anything of the sort.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Its interesting to see this on film, I have experienced similar events with healers here in the states before, and there is one conclusion I came to after stopping my treatments.

My symptoms came back.

There were no lasting effects, the tingling, the engery, the electricity that I experienced with people who said they were masters....it was all temporary and on the masters part, very self centered.

I don't doubt for a second that this stuff is real, nor do I think this man is a phony. Its only that this kind of manipulation of energy, while possible for man to do, the real question is "should we try and manipulate this unseen power?"

I can only imagine what he saw the night of the filming, what kind of entity appeared before him. Personally, I think much of these kinds of powers and energies arent to be messed with, and can actually bring harm to people.

Just because there have been masters in these fields for generations in places like Asia doesn't mean its a good thing to do in manipulating energies and unseen powers in such ways.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

There is quite a bit of material on YouTube with Solfeggio Harmonics. Many come with video, however I prefer to use the sound media only. Recently I found an artist, Chris Fuerte and I am really hitting some new vibrational peaks with his stuff. There are others like JezabelDecibel that I dig. Some are available for free download, some for purchase. Material on iTunes is limited.

The key is to find some long enough to have a decent session, e.g., a piece that is 1-6 minutes long is just not enough to get zoned. I always look for new ones that are 9+ minutes long, and then have another one ready to go after that to get a solid 20 min. Explore and see what resonates with you. It is completely subjective, as we are all experiencing different things on different levels. When you find some you like, out them on a disc and meditate right through them.

Feel free to reach out and share your experiences.

Sorry to the rest of you for getting off topic! No intentions of hijacking, just got a little off track.
edit on 6-1-2011 by capod2t because: additional comment

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

Here is an amazing website, I am not sure if the sounds are the Solfeggio harmonics, but this mediation is out of this world. Click on link and then click on 'free healing experience' on top .
It is free, because this person wants us all the be healthy for a better future.
I was looking up Solfeggio harmonic (many on youtube) and remembered that I have this saved. I used to do this once a week, need to get back to doing it again.
www.quantumk.co.uk...

edit on 6-1-2011 by komisch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Hi, I'm new so I'm not sure of all the rules yet, but I have to ask about something you said...

"I am in complete alaignment with everything in this thread. I would like also to kindly add that I believe another important way to prepare is meditation to the Solfeggio Tones - or at least meditate. Be still, be quiet, and just sit. How can you hear what God wants to tell you when you're doing all the talking? "

The Solfeggio Tones...I am wondering because I've been trying to find some information about this. I have been hearing the same two notes for about a week now (faintly in my head) I am not a musician and do not know how to read music but i do have the notes identified. I'm wondering if these notes have any type of significance or if they're related to anything.

It's D and C sharp (I think)

Anyway, if you could help me in any way I would greatly appreciate it!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

Originally posted by Mayura

Earth is about to become an entirely 5th dimensional planet.

Does this mean I'll have to buy a 5D television?

Yes it does, the great thing about the 5d tv is that you can watch all your shows at the same time since time will all be simultanious. I heard they will be reasonably priced.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

The reason it doesn't last is that they only affected your first skanda of consciousness. They may have improved your energy but on the surface level.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I've read three books regarding 'John Chang' and I have come to the conclusion that this warning he has left us is something along the lines of; humans have unthinkable powers and due to technology, our dormant abilities will become somewhat, vestigial.

I'd love to meet 'John Chang' simply to learn more about his lineage - for the sake of religion and the history of spiritual beliefs.

If I were to chose one walk of life and knowledge - It would be the teachings of Nei Kung in the lineage of Mo Pai.

A.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

To direct my response toward your question, 'Old wisdom leaving' refers to the faith we should have in ourselves.

Within us lies amazing abilities and quite unthinkable talents. That old wisdom is within us all but soon it will be forgotten.

As powerful as 'John Chang' is, he seems to be helpless as to what is to come. His faith in our health and prosperity lies in Meditation and Chi cultivation. He has made it very obvious in all of his books that's the only thing that he believes that can be done for humanity is to have everyone understand the importance of quieting ones mind.

I'm tempted to get involved with his message but it can be very frustrating at times being unable to contact him or anyone involved in the mo pai lineage.

Good day,

A.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
think about what the school systems teach and how real history is just phased out over time, then replaced with newer updated events. This means he could be right about our world changing rapidly and its old wisdom being dumped.....but on a larger scale perhaps.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Thekid90

I think John Chang is making his second appearance to show the world that there is more than money, power, cars, materialism etc. Humanity is destroying itself. That is what he saw. And we can see it right now...

He wants to show the world that everybody is special within. He wants to wake up the world. The great wisdom that is disappearing is the wisdom about the inner powers of human beings, about nature, spirituality, love, peace....

The video is about 12 years old and absolutely genuine

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thekid90

heh yeah the one where he zaps the newspaper into fire... i like that one... hard to figure it out... although it looks like the type of smoke you see from those chinese smoldering snake fireworks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join