It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Powerful Healing Mudras

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Abraxas444

This slight variation doesn't come from a teacher. It comes from myself. Btw, immobility, non-judgment toward what will be perceived and patience are important factors for success.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Thanks for fast reply. yes,we need to be open to all possibilities. Experimenting with pure yang mudra and Xindiyin heart earth mudra.Strange symptoms first getting warm and later co sleepy. After 20 minute session feel like resting for couple of minutes and wake up 1 hour later. I try to make 2012 year of mudras. Thanks for bringing attension to udras

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

A session of 20 minutes is extremely short. Next time you perform the PYM, I strongly suggest that you maintain the posture during at least two or three hours. The warm feeling is normal but it will transform into heat and a subtle electric-like current which will propagate into the entire body. The body will remain perfectly hydrated so don't panic. After the session, you will probably feel a sensation of lightness (as if you were walking on clouds).

Have a nice day.

edit on 7-1-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Wow, 3 hours . This is great effort,truly amazing. Gradually increasing to 40 minutes twice daily.Currently studying about mudras from book of Master Wu " Chinese Shamanic Cosmic Orbit" it is little book with huge amount of information.Path of mudras is truly mysterious, thanks very much for advice

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm also planning to buy this book... unless you decide to scan it with an ocr software and send it to me via email

edit on 29-2-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I dont agree with you that if you dont feel electric current than that mudra is not for you. It is wrong perception.Here is my link where i have shared 15 mudras that work for everyone.

www.byebyedoc.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pionapi

What can be perceived isn't just subtle electricity (sukshma vidyut) but personally, even after many months, the PYM and other mudras continue to induce me in vaidyutananda... and thanks for the link, pionapi. Btw, the following pdf book might interest you and some others: Taoist Yoga - Alchemy and Immortality.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

When i was in jail a few years ago i had been meditating consistently for about a year before i had to go. Well i kept meditating in jail and i was getting sensations i guess through everything and a few crazy experiences to boot. Well this one time i was frustrated about something and feeling depressed as can happen in jail and at the time i couldnt be visibly meditating or doing it out loud due to the dynamic in the area i was in, (not because of me but becuase of high race tension). Anyway i was chanting in my head and i just through it out there and said, "jesus help me out". Well, im not particularly christian persay. I do for sure believe that the christ entity exist but i dont tie it down to christianity i am open to this type of existence interpret in a different format but lets not get into that.

What happened was is my for head got reallllllly pressurized, i mean it was huge, out of the norm by far. So i stayed with the meditation i was doing and allowed it to finish and i had a crazy crazy third eye opening like repressureization experience from it, it was crazy.

I dont have anyway to explain it but your post remind me of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join