It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderate accuracy from prior posts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There was a thread a while back when I first signed up on here about a "Global catastrophe," that a supposedly one of our more somewhat frenetic members had posted about. They had quoted this article, according to the upcoming astronomical arrangement that was going to occur;

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

"Saturday August 7th 2010

A cardinal grand cross is formed, involving Jupiter-Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Capricorn, the Moon in early Cancer, and Venus joining Mars and Saturn in early Libra. The Sun at 15° Leo makes stressful aspects (45°/135°) to the entire grand cross. We'll need to remain calm and balanced to deal with the relentlessly stressful aspects this summer. The electricity grid may be threatened; unusual Earth or weather changes could be part of the picture. Mountain Astrologer."

Original link

--

To which I had replied..

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Considering the original topic at hand, I'd say both the original post, and this reply of mine may be somewhat applicable. What would you guys say? If at all relevant, either-or may be giving a clearer picture to upcoming, more serious occurrences. Curious to hear from any people that may be interested in the information put forth.

If it does not seem agreeable to you, I respect your opinion, so please refrain from bashing and further spreading ignorance. Thank you kindly.
edit on 6-1-2011 by tauschen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

That link was predicting trouble which would be happening during August 2010.
"relentlessly stressful times this summer".
So events of January 2011 don't count as a fulfilment.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

It may actually be becoming more applicable. When something occurs later than the specified date it is mentioned, it usually can be best considered as a part in a chain of reactions, no? Nothing occurs instantaneously on an astronomical level I'd tend to think (not mention things such as weather conditions and other geological processes). Also, I more recognize the original link. As well as the whole concept that it takes time for such occurrences to register with the planet, to be engaged, etc.. On one hand it can be totally dismissed (though that's just like throwing information out the window, when clearly it may be applicable), and on the other it can be taken into account and seen as somewhat relevant.
edit on 6-1-2011 by tauschen because: (no reason given)

new topics

join