It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you attack?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If you were in your home and an alien appeared in front of you would you attack it? Would you attack it in defence?

The alien is in your home
Would you act the same way in the street or park to an alien encounter?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'd act the same way I'd act if anybody came up to my door or walked up to me on the street. With a smile, cautious optimism and a hand in my pocket gripping a pistol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

personally i would run.. as fast as i could..

wouldnt matter where i saw it..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The reason a ask this is, your home is your castle and most would defend their castles.

An alien is from another world,
So suggest that this planet is your castle ( home ) would you act the same if the alien is outside?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Not until I was on their ship. And that depends on them being cool or not. But, the true goal is to hijack a ship and crash it into the white house.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I would start asking questions.

What species are you?

Why are you here?

Are you going to abduct me and perform experiments, perhaps genetic enhancements?

Which star system did you come from?

You want a drink? I have juice, cream soda, sierra mist, milk, water...lol.

I wouldn't really ask that last question, but it would probably be funny.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Would I attack an alien in my home? I think that would depend upon the physical size of the alien, its appearance (cute n cuddly is naturally inviting; scary ugly, not so much), and whether or not it appeared to be taking a hostile stance against me.
Just killing the alien would be wasteful. It may have traveled hours to get to my house to give me the power to make mankind cease destructive behavior, aggression and greed. How sweet that would be.
If the alien was large or scary I would hide or try to get me and my dog out of the house. I would come back late that night to see if my wife got home from work and discovered the alien for herself. With luck, alien would save me the expense of a divorce attorney. heheheh.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have had an alien in my home.

Weird thing was, I immediately launched into telepathic communication with it, let it know not to come near me, (it didn't) and then told him it was rude to just come into someones house uninvited and without warning.

Then we just hung out and stared at one another for a while.

Darnedest thing.

(he hasn't returned since then)
edit on 1/6/11 by GENERAL EYES because: one of my "n"'s was abducted, returned said letter to base o_O

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
No, i would offer him a beer or cookies

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Happens to my fiancée sometimes, but what she sees isn't alive. On rare occasions, she is haunted by a genderless alien corpse that is missing its lower jaw.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It's hard to say untill it actually happens. I tell you this though, the monent it showed any type of aggression then i would attack or defend myself.

But what if it didnt? What if all it wanted to do is make contact? Perhaps even ask for help for some reason?

It would scare the sht out of me but at the same time i would be curious as hell

Oh if it was agressive i would knock it out and steal it's phaser

edit on 6-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Assuming it hasn't clattered through my window etc & left me in panic mode thinking it was a thief then
I am fairly certain that if it was giving off bad vibes i wouldnt attempt to communicate & would rather get someone else to verify what im seeing cos no one would believe it if you told them.

More likely though it would show benevolence & wouldn't be inside for the computer would he

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i think the first thing that would run trough my head, would be do i run or not!
i mean from all i heard now they usually would come to u at night when your slepping.then start to get in your head to comunicate.
first question i would ask is , what the hell is wrong with u creeping up on me like that

check out the reaction of it and then go on from there.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I probably wouldn't attack it unless it attempted to harm my family or I. The physical appearance of it really bears no relation to its intent for harm. I would politely ask what it was doing in my house. I'm sure any attempt to attack it would be futile anyway. If they've mastered interstellar transportation, I'm sure they've been monitoring us and know our physical capabilities and limits. I mean I wouldn't show up in the middle of a UFC fighters house and not expect to get stomped on.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I would like to think I would be cool enough to calmly try to communicate in a friendly manner to obtain it's reason for appearing in my house.
Unfortunately the likelihood is that if anyone or anything appeared in my house where my young children are I would instinctively do what it took to get them out.
If it meant a physical attack, then yes I would.
Sorry but it's the same in the animal kingdom as far as I'm concerned if an outsider is in YOUR living space near YOUR children you don't take the chance.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
First time posting something.

Honestly, no I wouldn't attack. I would run and hide!! I thought there was a man in my house once when I was home alone so I closed and locked the door and held onto my dog, but it turned out it was my mom :/ I think they only thing that would make me attack is if the alien tried to harm my family or if it tried to force me onto his/her ship.

I would want to ask it questions though, not sure if I'll get the words out.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Wont attack if it didnt attack me.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anhur
Not until I was on their ship. And that depends on them being cool or not. But, the true goal is to hijack a ship and crash it into the white house.

smh.... and what if the ship ran off your chi or life force energy. Hopes this isnt another PSYCO-ANALYSIS method to test receptivness oh wait IM COOL IF THEY COOL.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Alien or some fool in an alien costume...

...standing in my house, with my wife and child in that house, uninvited/unannounced...and you're going to get a smack in the face, or a blade stuck through you or a round put in ya...whatever is handy...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Depends on just one thing. Are they between me and my gun. From every instance of them having any type contact with us it`s not pretty and not by choice. So I`m not taking a chance on them being friendly you do that you could be another story of some terrible things happening to you.

Their best chance is making contact first not being face to face with me all the sudden in my house. Like land in the field across the road and let me approach them would be a better start. Just to appear in my home wouldn`t be good for them. But till it happens really don`t know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join