Birds Dying in front of Our eyes!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
We are conditioned through predictive programming to accept it. All the movies - Happening, 2012... - all the propaganda we pay for to keep us asleep

Maybe I'm just one voice, one itsy-bitsy voice but I wanted to let you know that someone is awake.

Somewhere out there.

You know another very sad thing about all the birds, fishes, clams, pelicans, manatees (vegetarians btw), dolphins, starfish, etc., is that babies are abandoned. Can you imagine waiting in the nest for dinner and your Mom and Dad never come home?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

goodness. Lets just hope she doesn't do the same thing to us.
I still think it was a haarp beta testing of some sort, or maybe the result of corexit spread in the Gulf.
edit on 7-1-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
The earth is in the process of being relocated by the Andromedans. They are doing their best to make most things appear normal, manipulating our perception of the universe around us however even their vast knowledge is imperfect and so we have these incidents with species that are noticiing the abnormalities. Even humans are noticing some errors in the system, for example the moon not appearing for many people, while others claim it is there as normal.

The earth is currently in a holding pattern, imagine a large airplane waiting for the ok from Traffic control at an airport and you have the idea.
Unfortunately our own galaxy will very soon no longer be habitable, we should thank the Andromedans for their hard work. At some point soon it will be quite obvious we are now viewing the skies from an entirely new position within the universe.

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah wtf?? where did you pull this from??? jesus do people just pull facts out of their A#@...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by journey2010

Be sure to get a picture of those birds if you see that again! That would be a really interesting picture...might even help scientists to determine the cause of whats going on (if there is anything going on that is)...Im still on the fence as far as the birds go, but all the recent fish kills have reinforced my personal opinion that the crazy weather is to blame, at least in those instances.....the weather has been running amok lately and Fish are feeling the pain. As far as the birds? I don't know. I am still trying to decide whether the bird thing, is related, or if it is just a string of connected coincedences. Anyone who has read Charles Fort's books will recognize that birds falling out of the air dead is neither new, nor uncommon. The question is.....is it the SCALE of how many that has happened in a short period enough to label this extremely odd or not. Like I said....With the fish...I'd say yes. The birds....not sure yet. One theory that I find the most plausible is that the birds are getting majorly confused by the Earths Magnetic Feild going crazy. They use it for navigation and its not a secret that some odd things have been going on with it as of late, not to mention electromagnetic interference from the Sun's activity which is also going nutty. The end result is likely a pole flip....not the dramatic kind where the Earth flips mind you...but one where the magnetic poles themselves move. This has happened many times in Earth's history. Perhaps the Mayan's were on to something after all, eh? After all their prophecy is not necessarily one of an Appocalypse...but one of the Earth itself coming to then End of a long cycle. Its been said they actually have dates in other calenders which go farther into the future than 2012, so its unlikely they thought it was the end of the Earth. The Prophecy itself is quite vague. Perhaps they were refering to the end, and begining of a new magnetic cycle for the Earth? Its fascinating to think they could predict something like that....if it turns out to be the case, of course. I'm just speculating in a Stream-of-consciousness sort of way as I write this. Just random speculation...not to be considered as my own final view on the subject.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Here in Swansea I saw six dead pigeons in the middle of the road and two on the pavement

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'm in Belfast, not that far from Cornwall but across the Irish sea. I regularly throw a few slices of bread out for the birds and I've thankfully not noticed anything strange. I saw a flock of seagulls this morning fly over my house and the usual brown and black birds out the back garden feeding on the bread.

About two weeks ago though I went to bed around 5am and heard the birds chirping despite it being pitch black but I don't think it was anything to worry over, so hopefully, nothing strange here and hopefully the little birdies will be OK where I am.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I was watching the news this morning and saw that 2 million fish were found dead in Maryland. This is strange, very strange. I know that mass die offs happen for several reasons, not enough food, low oxygen, ect.. But to have these things happening on a massive, daily basis is a bit scary. The govt is no help at all, they just get some "expert" to claim some vague reason and then go on about their day.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Today I was walking around on the campus I'm working, and guess what?! There where a lot of students talking about the ufo's they are seeing,the birds the 2012 prophecy and the things I am reading here on this forum. We carry a lot of christian students also, I was wondering if it is fear to give them a change to talk about this experience in maybe an education way., for example a Guest College or a class debate. We also have a note on this school that moslim-students ca get a day off on Ramadan.

What do you think about it?

I've got Wubbo Ockels maybe on a Guest college next week.
Love to hear your feedback!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I see alot of posts commenting on the shift of the polars and of course the magnetic fields shifting as well.

What I"m wondering, for years I have read about changes that may occur in 2012 and always saw something about the planets lining up and then the polars would shift. Just wondering if anything has been said about planets? Yes I"m as freaked out as everyone else and searching for answers, so thought I would ask as this is something that has stuck in my mind since I began reading about 2012 and the mayan calendar years ago.

Most of us know that animals are more senstive to things going on around us, and its great to see people paying alot of attention to this, they are definatly trying to tell us something, the question being..... What are they trying to say???????????

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
The earth is in the process of being relocated by the Andromedans. They are doing their best to make most things appear normal, manipulating our perception of the universe around us however even their vast knowledge is imperfect and so we have these incidents with species that are noticiing the abnormalities. Even humans are noticing some errors in the system, for example the moon not appearing for many people, while others claim it is there as normal.

The earth is currently in a holding pattern, imagine a large airplane waiting for the ok from Traffic control at an airport and you have the idea.
Unfortunately our own galaxy will very soon no longer be habitable, we should thank the Andromedans for their hard work. At some point soon it will be quite obvious we are now viewing the skies from an entirely new position within the universe.
[/quo

Would you care to explain exactly where you got this information? I have alot to say about your new age brain dead theory [or I'm sure it was given to you directly via channeling] but, we are supposed to stay on topic. Please go back to GLP.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Personally I think birds and fish die due to changes in the Earth's magnetic field.

It is well known that both birds and fish use the Earth's magnetic field to orientate themselves around the globe. It's the way Salmon uses to return to its natal stream to lay its eggs.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by journey2010

i also witnessed this with cockatoos hanging upside down from an electric wire and said to my children who were in the car look at that they are hanging upside down like bats i am also a night owl and hear birds chirping at around 11:30 pm - 12am
edit on 7-1-2011 by purplepisces because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by rikgrimsby

im in scotland and i cant see it we have beautiful clear stars but no moon i havent seen it since the eclipse on the 21st dec

I'm also in Scotland and right now the moon is but a sliver in the sky. Tonight it will probably be at it's 'new/dark' stage.

I saw the moon yesterday with mine own eyes, from Scotland.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just to let you know. There is a local news in Quebec, Canada saying that 60 birds fell from the sky from sudden death.
Experts have absolutely no explanation and are verifying if this could be linked to all the birds death from around the world.

News is in French though

TVA news
edit on 7-1-2011 by static-override because: Typo error as I speak French

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
Mother earth is getting ready for a little spring cleaning.

Ha Ha, that's the best one I've heard yet, how true it is ..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Just out of interest, Bodmin Cornwall has a town-wide wi-fi "mesh" through a Motorola Canopy, right??

I'm starting to see a connection here with this type of Internet access and animals (and trees) reacting to this phenomenon.

Falkoping, Sweden is providing citywide Wifi access
Broadband Fixed wireless is available in the Beebe, Arkansas

Etc, etc.....

Could some spike or peak in the network cause birds to fall out of the sky??

Just a theory....

Peace
edit on 7-1-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Aren't a lot of the trees getting some weird unknown disease around your neck of the woods too?

Saw a *very* short and frankly useless report about it on breakfast news today...they didn't say what has caused the trees to have to be cut down, other than a bad disease..didn't say where it came from, how it affects trees, and that it can spread to many other species...crops?!!!

Anyway, we've had fish dying in 2 UK locations, now birds in Cornwall, 40,000 crabs washed up dead in Kent, and now trees and other plants getting a mysterious disease.

Weird stuff.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hasn't anyone considered that this is not a nature or the goverment doing this, but some group of people like ANON or the likes going out and killing these animals to either play a big trick on the end of worlders or even enviromentalists trying to scare the world into being more green.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

reply to post by purplepisces

People, not trying to ruffle any feathers here (pun maybe intended) but there's ignorant, and then there's willfully ignorant. What Journey2010 saw was a white-breasted nuthatch. I stated that on page 8, for those who missed it. It's normal for them to hang upside down. There's a picture of one doing just that if you go to it's wikipedia page:

en.wikipedia.org...

purplepisces, cockatoos hang upside down as well. It's nothing new.

en.wikipedia.org...

Everyone needs to check their facts. That's what computers are for. I know I probably sound like an obnoxious know-it-all, but it doesn't hurt to do a little fact-checking before claiming you saw something weird. We ARE supposed to Deny Ignorance, are we not?

Some birds hang upside down. It's weird compared to most birds, but it's normal for them.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
Hasn't anyone considered that this is not a nature or the goverment doing this, but some group of people like ANON or the likes going out and killing these animals to either play a big trick on the end of worlders or even enviromentalists trying to scare the world into being more green.

I also had this thought - that maybe some of the smaller reports coming in are the result of pranksters and ne'er-do-wells just trying to wind us all up. Kind of like 'copy-cat' killers...
edit on 7/1/11 by XHellcatX because: spellings

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join